Author Topic: Hair Line Question  (Read 868 times)

rampage021

• Getbig I
Hair Line Question
« on: September 14, 2009, 03:54:33 PM »
I had posted a my cycle for some critique and I have been researching more and more about it and am not sure what to do? I am 24 and my hair isn't exactly where it used to be so and I've seen a little loss on the crown of my head. I'm not sure if I have the MPB gene because no one in my family is bald,  I started using Finasteride (Propecia) about 3 months ago, and am wanting to get on a cycle. Here is what I was planning.
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg
Week 12-14 Winstrol 50mg

Can or should I replace the D-bol with T-bol, and run 40-50mg ED, and then replace the Winstrol with Anavar (not sure of dosage)? If so what would a good cycle look like? Or would my current cycle be ok, if I used the Finasteride and Niz shampoo? Thanks a ton again for your help brothers!

4thAD

Re: Hair Line Question
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 06:16:01 PM »
I had posted a my cycle for some critique and I have been researching more and more about it and am not sure what to do? I am 24 and my hair isn't exactly where it used to be so and I've seen a little loss on the crown of my head. I'm not sure if I have the MPB gene because no one in my family is bald,  I started using Finasteride (Propecia) about 3 months ago, and am wanting to get on a cycle. Here is what I was planning.
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg
Week 12-14 Winstrol 50mg

Can or should I replace the D-bol with T-bol, and run 40-50mg ED, and then replace the Winstrol with Anavar (not sure of dosage)? If so what would a good cycle look like? Or would my current cycle be ok, if I used the Finasteride and Niz shampoo? Thanks a ton again for your help brothers!

Why are you dropping the test and starting the winny? As far as your OP goes, yes you can drop the dbol and run tbol but I wouldn't run it longer than six weeks.

1-6 Tbol 50mg ed
1-14 Test E 500mg ew

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hair Line Question
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »
i did a lot of research on this and the most hair friendly cycle is test only, plus finasteride

test 500mg x 12 weeks
1mg finasteride daily, plus 0.5 arimidex EOD for gyno prevention.
you are gay.