Author Topic: WOW!!! SOMEONE Who GETS IT!!! Please Read.  (Read 4075 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
WOW!!! SOMEONE Who GETS IT!!! Please Read.
« on: September 14, 2009, 04:40:06 PM »
Remember, I started pointing some of this stuff out and voiced many of these concerns here probably 9 months ago or longer....  Some of it I posted within days after the election when I saw what direction Fox had gone overnight...

Glenn Beck’s 9/12 Project; Selling the False Left/Right Paradigm
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/105381

by: Raymond Powell

Raymond Powell is the Editor in Chief of “Liberty Network News”, a “Revolution Broadcasting” radio personality, and is a member of several other ventures in the liberty movement. All of which are all accessible through RaymondPowell.com

Mr. Powell considers himself to be a libertarian minded freedom seeker who became serious about changing the world in July of 2007 when Dr. Ron Paul was campaigning for the Republican Presidential Nomination.

The planners behind the New World Order movement are once again showing their pure brilliance. For decades, they have worked to maintain a two-party system and ensure that people have only one of two groups to identify with. These groups have been labeled “liberal” and “conservative”. If you want to study this technique, do some research on the Hegelian Dialectic. Of course you can always read Carroll Quigley as well to get all the specifics on their plan.

Please note that when I refer to “liberals” and “conservatives” throughout this article, I am not attempting to validate their usage. I am only pointing out that these are the two ideologies that have been created by usage of the technique I just described. That is why I enclose those words in quotes.

Every time one side of the Hegelian takes a clear political advantage, they know that the other side is surely feeling completely disenfranchised. The patriot/freedom movement has had the luxury of being able to reach out to a disenfranchised group for almost 2 years now. We have made significant progress with the “liberals” before the 2008 election, and we are making major progress with the “conservatives” now that the “liberals” are running the federal government. Of course we did make progress with the “conservatives” before the election too due to the Bush administrations complete lack of identity with “conservatism”. Due to that lack of identity, the “conservative” side has been weakened.

The planners behind the New World Order cannot allow the freedom movement to continue to make progress. With Obama being elected, the “liberals” now have their home. But the “conservatives” have none. They have now shown us how they intend to solve their dilemma. This new “we surround them” project will give all the “conservative” side a home again; a place from which they can re-invigorate their battle with the “liberals”. Of course this on-going battle has always served, and will always serve, to create a more restrictive society.

Let’s not be fooled. While this list of things may appear on the surface to be progress for the freedom movement, we know better. In order for this to be progress, it would mean that News Corp and other large media players have suddenly come around and joined us! To believe that, one would have to be seriously uninformed about the power, scope, goals, and experience in societal manipulations of the planners behind the New World Order.

Remember how this all started with Glenn Beck suddenly apologized to Ron Paul supporters for calling them “terrorists”? Once again, to really think he had just miraculously come around on his own, is to not understand the scope of the problem we are fighting against. I clearly remember watching his apology and addressing Ron Paul supporters and being extremely suspicious at the time.

While all of the evidence I am presenting is purely circumstantial, I believe anyone who has been paying attention to circumstances in current day and over the last 100 years or so, can see this evidence as clearly as I can.

I believe Glenn Beck was appointed to infiltrate our message. First, they decided that CNN is not the place for him- that is the “liberal” news network. They needed to put him in the right place, working for Fox News, who is the “conservative” news network. They did a small field test with his broadcasts over the last few weeks. They have done studies on the reaction and have come up with a clear plan as to what void needs to be filled in the “conservative” side of the Hegelian. Now that they have that, they have created a 9-point scheme, created a nice, easy to remember name for the project (we surround them) and are now attempting to enlist the big “conservative” guns, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

Once this plan goes into effect, the uneducated, and misinformed populous will not be able to differentiate between the true message of freedom, and the message of the new “conservative” meme which is being created. But that same segment of the populous will find some comfort in their message, and they will be able to hear it in their car, see it on TV, and read it in all the conservative publications. The real message of freedom will be drowned out, and the populous will be manipulated, as always, into a false battle of fighting against those evil “liberals”.

I will now provide my analysis of their 9 points, and what I think they are trying to accomplish with each:

full article: http://smargus.com/2009/08/glenn-becks-912-project-selling-the-false-leftright-paradigm/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: WOW!!! SOMEONE Who GETS IT!!! Please Read.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 04:52:14 PM »
seriously, I suspect had it not been for Glenn Beck and others at Fox adopting and manipulating the movement after the election, you might have seen over 2 million in Washington!

For me to go today, I'd have to feel ok with marching in an ocean of banners that said, "Thank you Fox News" "Glenn Beck for President" "Pinko Commies Out" "Cry with Me and Glenn Beck for America" "Bring Back the Confederacy" "We came unarmed THIS TIME" on and on...  A lot of people, like me won't come near that.  But what was going on with Ron Paul supporters before Glenn and Fox took over had me interested on many levels.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 05:03:21 PM »
I especially like the part where Glenn was FOR THE BAILOUTS LOL...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 05:04:52 PM »
I'm lost.  Who exactly are "The planners behind the New World Order movement".  He tells what they're doing and why, but not who?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 05:06:55 PM »
seriously, I suspect had it not been for Glenn Beck and others at Fox adopting and manipulating the movement after the election, you might have seen over 2 million in Washington!

Seems from the article that Beck is just a puppet, a tool used by the planners.  But who are the planners?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 05:13:58 PM »
Seems from the article that Beck is just a puppet, a tool used by the planners.  But who are the planners?
what do you want, names addresses and phone numbers?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 05:20:13 PM »

Yeah. >:(

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 05:22:43 PM »
I look at Glenn Beck as a use-use type of situation. He is defiantly using the movement that was brought to the recent attention of many via Ron Paul for his own and others benefits and they may still hold some of the old neo con values but at the same time I hope we are using his shows as a means to continue to be able to spread our message to more people. Really, if it wasn't for Becks show I don't think Ron would have gotten half the time he recieved on TV.

I hope that as the people get more involved  they'll be able to distinguish the difference between Glenn Beck's new philosophy and what is really going on. While on one hand it is exciting to see more people express frustration at the bail outs, the excessive spending, etc.. admittedly it is frustrating to hear some protesters stumble for an answer to back up what it is they say they are there for in the first place but I hope that it sparks a desire to dig a little deeper.

Thanks for posting the article.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 05:48:25 PM »

Well something a little more substantive than "The planners".  Are they the Rupert Murdoch's of the world?  Presidents of news companies?  Mid-Level management?  Government Officials?  CIA spooks?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 06:36:25 PM »

Well something a little more substantive than "The planners".  Are they the Rupert Murdoch's of the world?  Presidents of news companies?  Mid-Level management?  Government Officials?  CIA spooks?
forget it, it's not even the important part of what's said, not even remotely there skippy.  If you don't want to believe the people that say Obama/clinton are sending us into global governance fine.  If you don't want to believe the Bush's worked for NWO no matter how many times they said it, fine.  If you don't want to believe any of that because you can't put a face to it, I don't give a flying fuck.  If you don't want to believe the corporations, countless of them who openly support a global one world system, fine, I don't give a fuck.  If you need to see Mr. White's face, I can't help you.  It's not the important part of what's said and it's sad you don't get that..

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 06:40:20 PM »
forget it, it's not even the important part of what's said, not even remotely there skippy.  If you don't want to believe the people that say Obama/clinton are sending us into global governance fine.  If you don't want to believe the Bush's worked for NWO no matter how many times they said it, fine.  If you don't want to believe any of that because you can't put a face to it, I don't give a flying fuck.  If you don't want to believe the corporations, countless of them who openly support a global one world system, fine, I don't give a fuck.  If you need to see Mr. White's face, I can't help you.  It's not the important part of what's said and it's sad you don't get that..
Who is in your avatar, Bill Gates?
G

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »

I legitimately ask you who "The Planners" are and you melt?  I take your article seriously and you get defensive when pressed on details?

The article claims, " the power, scope, goals, and experience in societal manipulations of the planners behind the New World Order." and more.  And you want to say that whose behind it is not important?  Millions of people are being manipulated and those behind it are not important?

Gimme a break.  If you don't know the answer, then just say, "I don't know".

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 07:16:06 PM »
I legitimately ask you who "The Planners" are and you melt?  I take your article seriously and you get defensive when pressed on details?

The article claims, " the power, scope, goals, and experience in societal manipulations of the planners behind the New World Order." and more.  And you want to say that whose behind it is not important?  Millions of people are being manipulated and those behind it are not important?

Gimme a break.  If you don't know the answer, then just say, "I don't know".

yea, you mean you had to ask if I knew who the unseen forces guiding us toward a NWO/World Gov are?  Look, I'm use to the fact that if there is any mention of such a thing, any other point that's made becomes invalid.  It's opened up some lately because people pissed at Obama are all of a sudden all over the CTs so your comment is a bit of a flashback.  Of course I don't have a list of names for you.  That's really not important.  It's like having someone come in and steal your shit every day and having the cops say, well, do you know who it is?  No?  Oh tuff shit, must not be real.  Look around at what's happening, look at what's happened year after year after year.  Do you really need to have Mr. White's name and address?  So stupid question, I have no idea who's pulling the strings ultimately and nobody else does either.  We could go through countless people, businesses and politicians who are obvious pawns and puppets in some way but that's not ultimately revealing for what you ask either.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 07:16:33 PM »
Who is in your avatar, Bill Gates?
yup.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 07:25:51 PM »

Skip, skip, skip...its them..u know them..those guys...them over there..."they" were just here....u just missed them.  ::)

Now Hugo before u get all crazy...while I don't believe in an orchestrated movement...the result is the same. Beck serves a purpose and the Conservative movement needs a voice. More purely..Obama needs to be checked.
L

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 07:46:30 PM »
Skip, skip, skip...its them..u know them..those guys...them over there..."they" were just here....u just missed them.  ::)

Well that's the root of the problem and why I dismiss most conspiracy theories like 9/11 or the lunar landing.  But many others I think justify a good deal of merit.  Especially corporate conspiracies involving price fixing, pharma manipulations, etc.

If anybody had said prior to his downfall that Madoff was part of a huge conspiracy involving cover-ups by officials at the Fed and large banking institutions to fuck millions of people out of billions of dollars, I'd be willing to bet that most people would have dismissed you as being crazy.  Madoff afterall was the epitome of fiscal genius!

If there's enough detail to support the claims, I have no problem keeping an open mind.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 07:58:50 PM »
Skip, skip, skip...its them..u know them..those guys...them over there..."they" were just here....u just missed them.  ::)

Now Hugo before u get all crazy...while I don't believe in an orchestrated movement...the result is the same. Beck serves a purpose and the Conservative movement needs a voice. More purely..Obama needs to be checked.
right so basically you confirm and afirm and are for what Fox did to the movement.  This isn't shocking coming from a neocon and you are a neocon and you know it.  So you'll co-opted the next guys and you'll do to the liberty movement what neocons did to conservatives.  Great for you, not shocked.  

And to both of you, it's not fucking important what you call the moves/events and happenings that people see a NWO/one world system developing from.  This guy sees that in it, big fucking deal.  You may just see individual events and agendas that are not cool, what's the fucking difference....  It really doesn't matter and it's not the fucking point.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 08:18:39 PM »
and LOL at you guys acting righteous against conspiracy theory in light of all the conservatives turned CTr ::)  You have got to be kidding me!!!!  And this in defense of Glenn Beck?  He's a CTr!!!!!

idiots.

Glenn Beck talking about, "The End Game" One World Currency, One World System....  The end game?  yup, you're defending Glenn denoucing this guy for a CT while Glenn is a CTr!!!!  hahahahah  EPIC!!!!

"What kind of NWO will we have?"

Global currency to Global Gov

on and on.. and especially with so many other conservatives these days, you've gone CTr and now you're wanting the skeptic highground and to look the other way when your guy does it?  BWHAHAHAHA

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 09:04:45 PM »
crickets, want more?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 04:43:20 AM »
He didn't ignore the question.  Haven't you done research into the banking families etc?  Or anybody of that stature?  I think that is what he is asking.  There is nothing wrong with him asking who.  Most of us know about the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, etc.  Just a little something to help with the whole picture goes a long ways.

Look it up Skip if you think that will help.

That being said, if you can't see what is going on and has been for a while then you are blind, dumb, ignorant, or both.  Unfortunately now I think it's just being put out in the open knowing that most people don't give a damn.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 12:44:14 PM »
He didn't ignore the question.  Haven't you done research into the banking families etc?  Or anybody of that stature?  I think that is what he is asking.  There is nothing wrong with him asking who.  Most of us know about the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, etc.  Just a little something to help with the whole picture goes a long ways.

Look it up Skip if you think that will help.

That being said, if you can't see what is going on and has been for a while then you are blind, dumb, ignorant, or both.  Unfortunately now I think it's just being put out in the open knowing that most people don't give a damn.
I didn't even go there and really didn't want to because to me it doesn't matter for this thread.  I've posted here on the banking familes before. actually posted a whole book here.  I just didn't want it to become the focus of the thread and didn't think it mattered for the reasons I posted it and wanted talked about. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 02:08:19 PM »
I didn't even go there and really didn't want to because to me it doesn't matter for this thread.  I've posted here on the banking familes before. actually posted a whole book here.  I just didn't want it to become the focus of the thread and didn't think it mattered for the reasons I posted it and wanted talked about. 

I know...but I wanted to give the guy a place to start if he was serious about asking. 

All of this is tangled up together Skip, it isn't a pretty picture.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 03:43:39 PM »
I know...but I wanted to give the guy a place to start if he was serious about asking.  

All of this is tangled up together Skip, it isn't a pretty picture.

Here's my conspiracy experience.  My 1st job out of college was with an insurance company where I was responsible for overseeing physician reimbursements for worker's comp.  At that time, there were no laws regulating fees that physicians could charge for worker's comp injuries.  So, they charged exhorbitantly.  It was not uncommon to see an MRI bill for $2500 and we're going back about 20 years.  So, in an effort to cut these expenses, the company I worked for made the decision to reimburse on a scale that they called "reasonable and necessary".  It was based on what HMO's were reimbursing at that time.  So, if an MRI bill for a worker's comp claim came in at $2500, we only reimbursed at say $500, and basically told the doctor FU.  If they wanted to pursue the issue, and some did, then we would pay...eventually.

Anyway, there was no dark room where we all met and gathered to talk about how to short change the physicians, but our CEO talked with other CEO's who talked with other insurance industry people and so on to the point that eventually all insurance companies in my state dealing with worker's comp, were shortchanging the physicians.  (We may have even picked it up from another insurance company, I don't know.  I do know, from being in meetings, that we helped to spread the word).

The laws have changed drastically now and things are a lot different, but the whole experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth for both insurance companies and physicians.

Anyway, if you were to ask me who was behind the scenes, I can state with relative certainty that it was the top brass at insurance companies providing worker's comp insurance.

So, I don't think asking who "the planners" are is that out of line.  Nor do I think pressing for details is out of line.  I get Hugo's point, he doesn't think it's important, so I'll let the matter drop.

No worries and nothing to get upset about!  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 04:03:12 PM »
skip, I'm sorry I acted like that, it's just that I've seen countless great points completely ignored when the conversation is diverted to this.  I thought that I would cut it off before it started but I only furthered it in this case.  It's my fuck up, but it comes from, like I said, seeing great points missed.  I'm happy to talk about this shit in any thread and might as well talk about it here now that's it's done, so I guess go for it.