Author Topic: Buffalo Bills have the dumbest player in the NFL.  (Read 20956 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Buffalo Bills have the dumbest player in the NFL.
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2009, 11:05:45 AM »
The Patriots dodged a bullet plain and simple.

If that guy takes a fucking knee LIKE HE'S SUPPOSED TO, The Pats are 0-1. Stop acting like it was anything other than what it was....A FUCKING GIFT.
Thats besides the point, of course the Pats were lucky to get a fumble in the last 2 minutes, BUT THE FUMBLE DOESNT MAKE THE DECISION TO RUN OUT WITH THE BALL STUPID. thats the whole discussion here. WE ALL AGREE THE FUMBLE WAS A LUCKY GIFT FOR THE PATS, but that fumble couldve happened on a play after the guy took a knee in the end zone.

like i said before, its easy sitting here and saying " the guy ran it out the end zone, the guy then fumbled, therefore what a dumb fucking mistake to run it out" . thats not ture, the Mistake was not holding on to the ball tightly, not running out of the end zone with it.

body88

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2009, 11:40:32 AM »
Thats besides the point, of course the Pats were lucky to get a fumble in the last 2 minutes, BUT THE FUMBLE DOESNT MAKE THE DECISION TO RUN OUT WITH THE BALL STUPID. thats the whole discussion here. WE ALL AGREE THE FUMBLE WAS A LUCKY GIFT FOR THE PATS, but that fumble couldve happened on a play after the guy took a knee in the end zone.

like i said before, its easy sitting here and saying " the guy ran it out the end zone, the guy then fumbled, therefore what a dumb fucking mistake to run it out" . thats not ture, the Mistake was not holding on to the ball tightly, not running out of the end zone with it.

Don't even try to explain it to simpletons like Pumpster.  He only understands men in thongs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2009, 11:48:47 AM »

IMO the decision to take it out was stupid.

As a matter of fact.....my exact words watching the game were,  "What is this fucking stupid guy taking the ball out for?"

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2009, 11:55:30 AM »
Ease up there Monday morning quaterbacks.  He did nothing wrong. He is a kick returner and he is supposed to return kicks.  He was one of the best last year.  I bet if he ran it back for a TD you all would be saying that was the smartest play ever.  He just had some bad luck with the strip.  He shouldn't have fought so hard to get tackled.  That was the problem.  But kick off returners job is to NOT TAKE A KNEE.  They are paid to run out and get some yards.  Funny thing is that Watson's touchdown that was ruled a catch even though the ball touched the ground was the same play from the raiders game that was ruled incomplete.

well some of you brainless on here obviously don't know much about football, I guess

body88

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2009, 12:01:24 PM »

As a matter of fact.....my exact words watching the game were,  "What is this fucking stupid guy taking the ball out for?"

Dude, didn't you say you had a daughter?  How do you look in the mirror every day?  You act like a fucking idiot on the internet, I can only imagine how you are in the real world.  You've got to be a gimmick  ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2009, 12:49:26 PM »
Dude, didn't you say you had a daughter?  How do you look in the mirror every day?  You act like a fucking idiot on the internet, I can only imagine how you are in the real world.  You've got to be a gimmick  ::)

sadly, i don't think he is.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »
Thats ok, it makes up for the horseshit call on Wilfork for a totally legal sack of Edwards.
            that was a shit call quarterbacks should be like any other football player. what does the coach say to this player when they look at the film, next time just stop and stand there?
F

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »
            that was a shit call quarterbacks should be like any other football player. what does the coach say to this player when they look at the film, next time just stop and stand there?

Maybe the league will go to two hand touch on the QB?  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2009, 04:02:17 PM »

sadly, i don't think he is.

because nobody makes racial jokes around here  ::) ::)

you tiny tits need to lighten up

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2009, 04:03:38 PM »
Anybody watch that idiot bring it out of the endzone?  Unreal.  Sub-50 IQ for sure.
Seems lower than Debussey's

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2009, 04:05:51 PM »
Seems lower than Debussey's

Impossible >:(

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »

As a matter of fact.....my exact words watching the game were,  "What is this fucking stupid guy taking the ball out for?"

HAAHAHAHAHAA YES! ;D

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »
Good thing they wasted all that money on TO :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »

HAAHAHAHAHAA YES! ;D

Careful Debusspass, MyBODYonlyweighs88pounds and Eminem1964 will start crying

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »
when that same situation arises again, for any team, the guy will run it out of the end zone.

1:40  left with the pats having 3 time outs, they would end up giving the ball back to a hungry tom brady at the 40 or 50 yard line.  Better to run it out to the 25 and then make them punch it in from their own 20 yard line.  95% of the time, the guy ain't gonna fumble it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2009, 04:16:52 PM »
Careful Debusspass, MyBODYonlyweighs88pounds and Eminem1964 will start crying

It seems like the lumberjack-type (with secret fantasies of dancing ballet) known as GroinK and the slick suit-type Body88 don't match.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2009, 04:23:53 PM »

It seems like the lumberjack-type (with secret fantasies of dancing ballet) known as GroinK and the slick suit-type Body88 don't match.

Yes I would enjoy bouncing his head off of the curb like a handball

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2009, 04:25:28 PM »

Arent you a bit old for this style of resolving disputes BalleGroinKa? ;D

body88

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »

Eyo, my namez Groink and if u don't thinkz I'm da shit then youz a fuckin pussy, guy! Ayo, pass me dem cheezballz, chief! bodyweight88, youz betta hope I don't seez you on da corna of 25th and 27th, ill turn ya faze into mashed patas, guy....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2009, 06:30:28 PM »
when that same situation arises again, for any team, the guy will run it out of the end zone.

1:40  left with the pats having 3 time outs, they would end up giving the ball back to a hungry tom brady at the 40 or 50 yard line.  Better to run it out to the 25 and then make them punch it in from their own 20 yard line.  95% of the time, the guy ain't gonna fumble it.

Once again, no. If the Bills had the ball at their 20, they would have ran the ball or took a knee 3 times and then punted.  The Pats would have been forced to use their timeouts to stop the clock after the knee down or runs, so they would have no timeouts left on their final drive.  And after a punt, most likely the Pats would have took over at their own 25-35 yd line with a little over a minute left.

And trust me, there is no way on earth your first statement is true.  Throughout the NFL today special teams coaches were ensuring that their KR would take a knee, like he is f'n supposed to in that situation.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2009, 06:33:22 PM »
Ease up there Monday morning quaterbacks.  He did nothing wrong. He is a kick returner and he is supposed to return kicks.  He was one of the best last year.  I bet if he ran it back for a TD you all would be saying that was the smartest play ever.  He just had some bad luck with the strip.  He shouldn't have fought so hard to get tackled.  That was the problem.  But kick off returners job is to NOT TAKE A KNEE.  They are paid to run out and get some yards.  Funny thing is that Watson's touchdown that was ruled a catch even though the ball touched the ground was the same play from the raiders game that was ruled incomplete.

Plus the 3rd and 10 the pats get a first down with 9 yds, WTF is that!!!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2009, 08:54:36 AM »

PERFECTLY PUT. 

WHy are you other idiots not getting it?     CHICK?   Yes, you've seemed to run off...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2009, 09:06:20 AM »
HAHAHA  ;D

maybe the same race as the guy's who caught the tds for ne...Moss and the te watson...just sayin bro

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2009, 09:08:47 AM »
PERFECTLY PUT.  
WHy are you other idiots not getting it?    

Read my (1st) post on the issue....I think it may have even been you I quoted.

I get it. But what I DO NOT get, is why any IDIOT would NOT protect the ball with his life in that situation!!! "Trying to make a play" ended up costing his team the game.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2009, 09:12:46 AM »
Eyo, my namez Groink and if u don't thinkz I'm da shit then youz a fuckin pussy, guy! Ayo, pass me dem cheezballz, chief! bodyweight88, youz betta hope I don't seez you on da corna of 25th and 27th, ill turn ya faze into mashed patas, guy....

careful, greg is quite the internet tough guy...