Author Topic: yea right...  (Read 459 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
yea right...
« on: September 15, 2009, 01:14:17 AM »
oh boy... this guy is delusional.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: yea right...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 01:45:50 AM »
oh boy... this guy is delusional.

When you have Capitalism, there will be some amount of corruption. It comes with the territory. I wonder did he get his job from knowing someone one, and that a person who was much better and qaulified was looked over, because they didn't have the connections that he had? A "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours, wink, wink" , situation.

And this "rat out"? He could have a better term, like "Liberty Informer" or "Truth Resurrector", something catchy, nobody likes a rat.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: yea right...
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 01:56:11 AM »
When you have Capitalism, there will some amount of corruption. It comes with the territory. I wonder did he get his job from knowing someone one, and that a person who was much better and qaulified was looked over, because they didn't have the connections that he had? A "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours, wink, wink" , situation.

And this "rat out"? He could have a better term, like "Liberty Informer" or "Truth Resurrector", something catchy, nobody likes a rat.
i know what you mean, but I wouldn't mind the kind of rat he's talking about.  It's just that this is all bullshit.  pure bullshit.  They probably already have a person that wants to say some stuff, former politician or aid or something and this is setting up drama.  zero way he's going to get what he's stating he's looking for.  LOL, there were wistleblowers during the Bush admin, I bet they wish they had set it up with this kind of drama to look the hero part lol...