Author Topic: Went to Raw last night...Mon Sept 14th 2009  (Read 6018 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Went to Raw last night...Mon Sept 14th 2009
« on: September 15, 2009, 05:05:17 AM »
Guys,

Let me tell you that this was one of the best shows in a while.

Lillian Garcia is HOT as hell. TV does not do her justice. She is dumb as shit though. Screwed up announcing the diva's. She said that it was going to be a diva's triple threat match for the title. Only two divas showed up to the ring. Her last day is Monday next week.

Gail Kim.....wow....she missed a ton of spots. Lately i've been seeing a lot of poor divas matches and every one of the involved Gail Kim. She will not last long. Mark my word.

Batista is as big as a house and ripped to the bone. TV doesn't do him justice.

Shawn Michaels' age is really starting to show. Loosing his hair, skinny as a board. He took some sick bumps.

Cena got a mixed reaction but more boos than cheers. Lots of kids that like him but the older crowd can't stand him.

Sheemus...a new comer that wrestled a dark match against Jamie Noble.....very good wrestler. Sick finishing move. Guy has a great future.

When Hornswoggle came out, I went to the can and got another beer. Enough said.

Santino got a sick pop as did Jericho so they both had to generate some heat to piss off the crowd.

Christian fough Regal in an ECW title match prior to raw and he got a really good pop. Good match to hype up the crowd before the show.

Finally...Trish Stratus...looks better now than when she wrestled!! Brunette....HOT and very fit... :) 

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: Went to Raw last night...Mon Sept 14th 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 05:21:13 AM »
Sounds good mate, I think I'm gonna have to get to a show in November. 

I noticed the lack of a third person in the Diva's Triple Threat as well.  She's made a few mistakes in the past month or so.

I usually record RAW and watch it back, and every single Hornswoggle match gets skipped.  Can't stand that friggin' little pygmy.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 05:37:44 AM »
Sounds good mate, I think I'm gonna have to get to a show in November. 

I noticed the lack of a third person in the Diva's Triple Threat as well.  She's made a few mistakes in the past month or so.

I usually record RAW and watch it back, and every single Hornswoggle match gets skipped.  Can't stand that friggin' little pygmy.
Lillian is brutal for fuck ups. She only gets away with it becasue she is damn hot.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »
Guys,

Lillian Garcia is HOT as hell. TV does not do her justice. She is dumb as shit though. Screwed up announcing the diva's. She said that it was going to be a diva's triple threat match for the title. Only two divas showed up to the ring. Her last day is Monday next week.

Gail Kim.....wow....she missed a ton of spots. Lately i've been seeing a lot of poor divas matches and every one of the involved Gail Kim. She will not last long. Mark my word.

Shawn Michaels' age is really starting to show. Loosing his hair, skinny as a board. He took some sick bumps.

Cena got a mixed reaction but more boos than cheers. Lots of kids that like him but the older crowd can't stand him.

Sheemus...a new comer that wrestled a dark match against Jamie Noble.....very good wrestler. Sick finishing move. Guy has a great future.

Santino got a sick pop as did Jericho so they both had to generate some heat to piss off the crowd.

Christian fough Regal in an ECW title match prior to raw and he got a really good pop. Good match to hype up the crowd before the show.

Finally...Trish Stratus...looks better now than when she wrestled!! Brunette....HOT and very fit... :) 

what was up with dibase's ear thinkg looks like it's mutating almost as bad as that mma guy thompson?
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 01:16:02 PM »
             what was up with dibase's ear thinkg looks like it's mutating almost as bad as that mma guy thompson?
I saw that on the titontron. Looks like he cauleeflowered it pretty bad at the ppv.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 01:52:56 PM »
I saw that on the titontron. Looks like he cauleeflowered it pretty bad at the ppv.

I think he already had it in a promo before the match at Breaking Point?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 08:29:27 PM »
whats the price for some decent seats these days?
DAWG

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 04:47:39 AM »
I think she's trying to hard to shine. The Women is an exceptional athlete and wants to break away from the pack. She's completely hot. The shorts continue to get shorter and shorter. Hey Chef Timmy knows she is the creme de la ceme. But sorry Gail. Your days are definitely numbered. The Federation is not your slice of pie.. I don't think it's her though. They're not using her correctly. She'd be way better off working with the Men. A manager or something? An Evil Mammason that does missile drop kicks and seduces the men.
She just doesn't have it in the ring. Way, way, way to many mistakes. Missed ques and her timing is brutal. You really see the bad fuck ups she does when your their live. She really needs to step up to the plate an master her craft as right now she is all looks.

To Bigldawg, tickets are not expensive at all. I had 5 rows up from ground level and paid 60 bucks Canadian per ticket. Thats not bad at all. You can get decent seats for 35-40 bucks per ticket. Whatever you do and I tell this to everyone...sit opposite of the entrace where the wrestlers come out from. The piro is so F****N loud it isn't even funny. You'll go deaf.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 09:04:47 AM »
Guys,

That is putting it mildly. Michaels does not want to give up that long hair. He needs to because it starts to look awful half way through his matches when his ponytail comes undone.

When Masters put him in the full nelson on Raw last week, he had a nastly looking SKULLET.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 09:53:33 AM »
That is putting it mildly. Michaels does not want to give up that long hair. He needs to because it starts to look awful half way through his matches when his ponytail comes undone.

When Masters put him in the full nelson on Raw last week, he had a nastly looking SKULLET.
I would expect him to hang it up soon. He's 44 years old.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 10:17:28 AM »
I would expect him to hang it up soon. He's 44 years old.

You think? I think he keeps wrestling into his late 40's. He was supposed to stop in his mid 30's because of his back and kept going. Like you said, he still does high risk spots during his matches even at his age.

He has a reputation to live by. He is the show stoppa!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »
Mania is a two man show. Undertaker and HBK. No way Michaels is leaving. He cannot give up the excitment. The guy is born to entertain us. They put DX back together because we were tired of HHH. Not because they couldn't use Michaels in a different angle. Hey Chef Tim is pretty much wrong all the time. But I really cannot see HBK retiring anytime soon. I do look forward to his induction speech for the HOF. Who did you think will induct him?
I think HHH will be the one inducting him for sure when his HOF comes up. Either HHH or Kevin Nash. They are all good friends outside of the ring.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 11:26:33 AM »
Mania is a two man show. Undertaker and HBK. No way Michaels is leaving. He cannot give up the excitment. The guy is born to entertain us. They put DX back together because we were tired of HHH. Not because they couldn't use Michaels in a different angle. Hey Chef Tim is pretty much wrong all the time. But I really cannot see HBK retiring anytime soon. I do look forward to his induction speech for the HOF. Who did you think will induct him?

Unfortunately, he's another stereotype athlete/perfomer who can't give up the spotlight even though he's clearly past it.

I remember, as a kid, watching Ric Flair and thinking he was the coolest dude in the world, but, seeing him at 50+ and still wrestling was just sad.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 11:28:44 AM »

Undertaker is developing the same problem.  That guys got a five-head.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 11:36:53 AM »
Unfortunately, he's another stereotype athlete/perfomer who can't give up the spotlight even though he's clearly past it.

I remember, as a kid, watching Ric Flair and thinking he was the coolest dude in the world, but, seeing him at 50+ and still wrestling was just sad.
Agreed 1000%

Taker is 46 and just had a hip replacement. Michaels is 44 and has bad knees, bad back and looks like a kid dying of aids. They may have had KILLER match at WM but at what cost??? It put them both out for 4 months. Is it really worth it? Its not like they need the cash...believe me there.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 12:31:49 PM »
Playboy it's called passion. Undertaker might be old and all busted up. But you'd never tell by looking at him. HBK on the other hand really doesn't look good. I think the brimm of that cowboy hat he where's hangs so low because when he does close up interviews you cannot see his crook eyes. I just hope neither of them get hurt anymore. Takers suicide dive at Mania was a close one.
Don't confuse passion with stupidity. At their age, one wrong move and its lights out...permanently.

I honestly thought that taker crippled himself at mania with that suicide plunge. The idiot camera man (sim snuka in disquise) was supposed to break the fall but the idiot was standing in the wrong place.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 01:33:41 PM »
THE OLD TIMERS did it too stayed and stayed,mr wonderful had half of a body,bob orton had a paunch,snuka was flabby still rising to the top ropes,muraco,tito santana,they felt it was there job,duty,ego all involved ,where just older now and see it on different perspective,when your 10 yrs old and see dusty rhodes body u don't say what a fat bastard he looks like he's gonna die,no u say give him another bionic elbow.i know todays guys do more arial and impact moves but wrestling still has the basic premise action and keep the fans entertained.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 05:00:55 AM »
Hey we don't see ourselves for what we really are. I don't wish any harm on anyone and adore and appreciate every wrestler. But it's been proven time and time again this guys are willing to give up everything to entertain us. Especially HBK and Undertaker. That suicide dive by the Undertaker definitely had us all shaking in our shoes until he got up and showed he was OK. The only guy that has out done HBK bump wise is Foley off the Cell.

It's one thing Foley agreeing to these dives. But it's another thing Undertaker agreeing to do this to him. Stupidity to some. Passionate to others. I think it's insanity!
I was actually watching that Hell in the cell match with taker and mankind the other night. That was insane. I love the very first hell in the cell with taker and michaels back in 1997. Michaels was much younger and boy did he take some sick bumps. Man oh man.