Author Topic: Check out this video of beating on school bus of white kid by black students.  (Read 3380 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Geeze,if it was an article on Palin,you would have cut and pasted it and had 8 threads on it.

when asked or interested, i respond.

with things that are obvious crimes, my answer is always the same, no matter th party: Lock their asses up.

when ppl play the race card like asses, they should be shat upon.

any Qs?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
UPDATED, 11:35 a.m. with police captain backtracking on whether attack was racially motivated

BELLEVILLE -- A Belleville police spokesman now says an incident where a white student was beaten by teen black assailants on a bus “may not be racially motivated.”

“It was premature on my part,” said Belleville Police Capt. Don Sax. “It was my personal and emotional comment after only seeing the video briefly.”

Sax said police interviewed the 17-year-old Belleville West High student. However, he said he was unaware of what the student told police.

Some of the students on the bus yesterday during the incident cheered the beating, the video shows.

Sax said a formal statement would be made available later today. 

“After having reviewed the video, it doesn't strike me nearly as racially motivated,” Sax said.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
UPDATED, 11:35 a.m. with police captain backtracking on whether attack was racially motivated

Either way it was motivated by utter stupidity of our "future leaders". 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
bus driver should be fired kids should be expelled from school and charged with assault.
DAWG

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Wow, wonder who put political pressure on the captain.

Have 1 timid white kid looking for a seat in a crowded bus surrounded by several black thugs who beat on this kid several times....for trying to find a seat?  Not only is this appauling, but it is extremely likely that those kids beat him up because he was white.  A group thug mentality.  What is the other motivation?  We stood up to this shit when redneck whites did it to blacks and must do the same here.  Its a damn hate crime and those kids involved should pay.  The more appropriate responce is from the black girl more towards the front...she seemed to be stuned/appauled while others cheered and contributed. 
Busdriver should have called the cops immediately and pulled over.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Wow, wonder who put political pressure on the captain.

Have 1 timid white kid looking for a seat in a crowded bus surrounded by several black thugs who beat on this kid several times....for trying to find a seat?  Not only is this appauling, but it is extremely likely that those kids beat him up because he was white.  A group thug mentality.  What is the other motivation?  We stood up to this shit when redneck whites did it to blacks and must do the same here.  Its a damn hate crime and those kids involved should pay.  The more appropriate responce is from the black girl more towards the front...she seemed to be stuned/appauled while others cheered and contributed. 
Busdriver should have called the cops immediately and pulled over.

That kids' parents should sue.  They will get major $$$ out of this for the actions of the driver not pulling over the first time. 

The second time was just too much. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
when asked or interested, i respond.

with things that are obvious crimes, my answer is always the same, no matter th party: Lock their asses up.

when ppl play the race card like asses, they should be shat upon.

any Qs?

I dont remember you shatting upon obama when he played the race card or rev wright or van jones but ill expect you to on the next one b/c you know there will be a next one  ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

BELLEVILLE -- A Belleville police spokesman now says an incident where a white student was beaten by teen black assailants on a bus “may not be racially motivated.”

“It was premature on my part,” said Belleville Police Capt. Don Sax. “It was my personal and emotional comment after only seeing the video briefly.”

Sax said police interviewed the 17-year-old Belleville West High student. However, he said he was unaware of what the student told police.

Some of the students on the bus yesterday during the incident cheered the beating, the video shows.

Sax said a formal statement would be made available later today. 

“After having reviewed the video, it doesn't strike me nearly as racially motivated,” Sax said.

Yes,I agree,a black kid beats a white kid up with all the blacks cheeering him on COULD NOT possibly be racial.No way!!!!In fact,its obvious this white kid egged on those poor black kids and got what he deserved as EVERYONE knows blacks cant possibly hate or be racist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I dont remember you shatting upon obama when he played the race card or rev wright or van jones but ill expect you to on the next one b/c you know there will be a next one  ;)

will you seriously log off for a week if I find a post where i did shit on obama for it?  sheesh

Personally, I think drudge should take the "WHITE" headline off its headline, as the police chief has said he has zero evidence it was about race.  The headline certainly drums up racial emotion -their goal, I'm sure.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
will you seriously log off for a week if I find a post where i did shit on obama for it?  sheesh

Personally, I think drudge should take the "WHITE" headline off its headline, as the police chief has said he has zero evidence it was about race.  The headline certainly drums up racial emotion -their goal, I'm sure.
lol me log off? dude you spend more time on this board then the mods do!!!!!!!!  ::)

ill log off for a day if you find one of you condemning obama for playing the race card... ;D that good enough