Author Topic: Check out this video of beating on school bus of white kid by black students.  (Read 3423 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument

Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student
By Leah Thorsen
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
09/15/2009

BELLEVILLE — A Belleville West High School student was beaten aboard a bus on the way to school Monday, and a police spokesman said the beating could be racially motivated.

The 17-year-old victim was white and the teen assailants were black. Police released a video of the beating, which shows the victim being punched repeatedly while other students on the bus gather to watch, some cheering. It doesn't appear that the victim did anything to provoke an attack and tried only to defend himself. Police said it all unfolded in a five-minute span.

The victim was trying to find a seat and was told by two students he could not sit next to them, police said. When he did sit down, one teen tried to push him out of his seat then began grabbing the victim's neck and punching him in the face.

The victim eventually returned to his seat, but another student began taunting him a few minutes later. The victim was then struck in the face. 

It was unclear what, if anything, the bus driver did to stop the attack. Students intervened to help the victim both times.

"In my estimation, it's racially motivated," said Capt. Don Sax of the Belleville Police Department. He said one reason he had formed this opinion was that many of the students, most of whom were black, yelled their support for the beating.

"There was absolutely no justification for the beating either time," Sax said.

Two teens were taken into custody; authorities will apply for charges today. Both students have been suspended, said Superintendent Greg Moats.

He also said there had been no racial problems at the school and said that he wanted to talk further with police to determine why they believe race could have been a motivator in the fight. He also said the school will do everything possible to make sure students are safe, but he wouldn't elaborate.

Greg Jonsson of the Post-Dispatch contributed to this report.

________________________ ________________________ _________________

Video at the link since it is not you tube.  I dont know how to post it. 

Shit - this kid's family is going to sue the school for millions. 

What a disgrace. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://videos.stltoday.com/p/video?id=6172583

Better video of the event at this link. 

The usual gang out there will be making the usual excuses for them.  I cant imagine the teachers who have to deal with these animals all day in a classroom.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This one is even worse!  Check out this insanity. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
bus drivers have a responsibility to pull over, call 911, and try to help.

just letting things sort themselves out = not cool.  Boot the troublemakers off the bus in week 1 of the school year, and you dont have to deal with them again.

When I was a teacher, I could see 2 or 3 kids acting up on day one.  Instead of letting them spend months growing balls to do something like outright fight in class, I would toss them out of class on day 1 for next to nothing.  If they were disrespectful, they got a referral.  if they made anything I could take as a threat at another kid, I got them booted for 45 days.  Parents and admin hated me, but I got the a-holes out of class eary and it was a good year.

This was the bus drivers fault.  And I don't buy into much of tha race bitching.  Kids attack kdis taht are different.  Could just as easily be rich/poor or another other division.  instead of creating "sides" by making it about race, I prefer to make it about a-holes and non a-holes.  Kick out all the a-holes fast, and everyone else has a good year.  Skin color doesn't matter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
240 - if it was two white kids beating a black kid like that would you say the same thing? 

Look at the video - five minutes elapses and they go back for more on that poor kid. 

Time for those parents to get that kid into BJJ, Krav Maga, or something like that.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 - if it was two white kids beating a black kid like that would you say the same thing? 

Look at the video - five minutes elapses and they go back for more on that poor kid. 

Time for those parents to get that kid into BJJ, Krav Maga, or something like that.   

Get off the high race horse.  I went to school in a school district where I was one of 5 white kids in the whole damn school.  And the other 4 white kids were probably the wildest, craziest most violent MFers in the school lol...

I know you want it to be about race, but it's just about kids being A-holes.  Kick the bullies off the bus and put them in ALC for troubled kids (alternative learning) where their teacher will be a cop and their next step is jail.  The driver is just as fault here for letting the shit happen. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Get off the high race horse.  I went to school in a school district where I was one of 5 white kids in the whole damn school.  And the other 4 white kids were probably the wildest, craziest most violent MFers in the school lol...

I know you want it to be about race, but it's just about kids being A-holes.  Kick the bullies off the bus and put them in ALC for troubled kids (alternative learning) where their teacher will be a cop and their next step is jail.  The driver is just as fault here for letting the shit happen. 

The police in the article said its about race.  They prbably have the audio and witnesses who will say what was going on. 

As far as you being one of 5, no crap you 5 had to be the craziest of the bunch, tats the only way to be left alone! 

Same as in prison and why white dudes get all tatted up before they go in.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Will they be charged with a hate crime?If it was the other way around you can be positive they would be and Al Sharpton would be marching and Obama would comment on it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
eh, if the cop said it was race based, I can accept that.  I'm just tired of people whining about race.  it's about money in life.  Maybe poor whites and poor blacks will hate on each other, but they should be hating on their circumstances and working their way out of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"In my estimation, it's racially motivated," said Capt. Don Sax of the Belleville Police Department. He said one reason he had formed this opinion was that many of the students, most of whom were black, yelled their support for the beating.

"There was absolutely no justification for the beating either time," Sax said.

________________________ ________________________ ______ 

Why cant these jackasses just open a book and read for once?

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
They should go on Jay Leno show tonight and apologize  ;D
RIP Bob Probert

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Well, that's a weak rationale.  Guess what, kids like to see fights.  They'd yell "Fight! Fight" or "Kick his ass, Cbazz!" at any school regardless of race.

But hey, the cop knows more than I do....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well, that's a weak rationale.  Guess what, kids like to see fights.  They'd yell "Fight! Fight" or "Kick his ass, Cbazz!" at any school regardless of race.

But hey, the cop knows more than I do....

No,one group yells "a fight a fight a ni###r and a white.If the ni##er dont win then we all jump in".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No,one group yells "a fight a fight a ni###r and a white.If the ni##er dont win then we all jump in".

You heard that one too?   ;D   ;D   ;D 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You heard that one too?   ;D   ;D   ;D 

240 is sick of hearing about race but hasnt commented on Dowds commentary in the NY TIMES where she said Joe Wilson really was saying "you lie BOY".We comment on things that actually happen and 240 is sick of hearing it,the libs make things up and no comment.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Check out this video of beating on school bus of white kid by black students
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 08:40:24 AM »
Wait, is this the same Belleville that is in Illinois? Also known as "Bellevagas"? I knew a ton of people from this shithole town when I was in college. What a dump, if this is the same place, than I am not shocked in the least.

I see that the article is from St. Louis, but could it be the same zoning as an East St. Louis? Half in half out?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
There is a simple solution to this.Get a gun,go to the kids house and kill his family in front of him then kill him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 is sick of hearing about race but hasnt commented on Dowds commentary in the NY TIMES where she said Joe Wilson really was saying "you lie BOY".We comment on things that actually happen and 240 is sick of hearing it,the libs make things up and no comment.

of course, you haven't asked me about it, so since you have, i'll respond.

that comment - silly, stupid, etc.

BILLY, you get all pissed because people don't respond - you never asked.  ease off the anadrol dog.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

time for the parents to sue the school district in all likely hood

the bus driver has a duty to protect the students on board and by not pulling over he/she neglected that duty.

but other then that ya need to get that kid in some sort of self defense training this shit will likely happen again to him more then likely from the same person/group

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
time for the parents to sue the school district in all likely hood

the bus driver has a duty to protect the students on board and by not pulling over he/she neglected that duty.

but other then that ya need to get that kid in some sort of self defense training this shit will likely happen again to him more then likely from the same person/group

Muay Thai or Krav Maga will be in order.  BJJ would not have helped that kid in that scenario. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Muay Thai or Krav Maga will be in order.  BJJ would not have helped that kid in that scenario. 

just go for straight boxing lessons most ppl dont know how to throw a proper punch to save their lives.

in general though grappling training will serve you much more then striking but its hard to confined spaces but he still could have easily had those kids in arm bars or chokes even a leg lock when he was on the ground and the one kid was standing over him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
just go for straight boxing lessons most ppl dont know how to throw a proper punch to save their lives.

in general though grappling training will serve you much more then striking but its hard to confined spaces but he still could have easily had those kids in arm bars or chokes even a leg lock when he was on the ground and the one kid was standing over him.

He should of Bernie Goetz'ed those animals. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
He should of Bernie Goetz'ed those animals. 
lol i had to look that up

good thing he was found not guilty of all the bull shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lol i had to look that up

good thing he was found not guilty of all the bull shit

That was huge in NYC at the time. 

I have seen these savages my entire life and am sick of it.  Too many are bred like animals, brought up and raised by animals, and become animals as adults. 

Bill Cosby was right 10000% and he was shut down for speaking the truth. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
of course, you haven't asked me about it, so since you have, i'll respond.

that comment - silly, stupid, etc.

BILLY, you get all pissed because people don't respond - you never asked.  ease off the anadrol dog.

Geeze,if it was an article on Palin,you would have cut and pasted it and had 8 threads on it.