Author Topic: Golden Question...  (Read 1990 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Golden Question...
« on: September 15, 2009, 06:55:04 AM »
Which would you guys rather have>>>?

Be very gifted downstairs with all the bitches or totally wealthy with just enough downstairs to where women would laugh??
You Can't Do It!!!

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
Re: Golden Question...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 06:58:12 AM »
What is the negative part of beeing very gifted downstairs with all the bitches?
...no question.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 06:58:31 AM »
nothing beats having a huge shlong.

i realize that i just set myself up with the above comment but honestly i'm too tired right now

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 06:58:53 AM »

Be very gifted downstairs with all the bitches or totally wealthy with just enough downstairs to where women would laugh??
LOL. ThaRealist is now playing genie in the bottle games!? You've been here too long, bro.   ;D

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 07:02:48 AM »
LOL. ThaRealist is now playing genie in the bottle games!? You've been here too long, bro.   ;D

and to think this is my 2nd account on getbig I have another that is much older than this one lol
You Can't Do It!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 07:08:00 AM »
golden shower

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 07:13:30 AM »

I'm already happy with my calf size, thank you.  And I don't think women will laugh at small calves.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 08:09:18 AM »
Lucky for me I'm like all the other Get Bigger's,hung and rich 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 08:25:38 AM »
Rich...having a big cock is overrated.  I'll just buy hookers with all my money.

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 08:45:51 AM »
You don't need a lot of money to get hookers

Rich...having a big cock is overrated.  I'll just buy hookers with all my money.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 09:14:00 AM »
there are a lot of women that would do anything for $$$. C ock size has nothing to do with that.

its alot harder to buy something with a big shlong in your pocket than a roll of hundreds

plus, surgeries can fluff that little thing up so its not so "laughable"

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 09:32:24 AM »
Wiggs you got it right first.  With money anything can be bought and sold including women.  Although, it would be nice to be a multi-billionare and be able to tear little chicas in two ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »
Wiggs you got it right first.  With money anything can be bought and sold including women.  Although, it would be nice to be a multi-billionare and be able to tear little chicas in two ;D

wild guess.  since phase testing seems to be a bit ahead in europe vs the states as far as tooth implants, hair remedies, etc...u can probably buy something similar to mandingo these days.  money buys a certain amt of personal freedom.

Oh...Monica!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 09:50:52 AM »
my dong is pretty nice just wish i had the millions to go with it :'(
p

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 10:08:09 AM »
if you think you NEED money to get girls,,then you dont know the first thing about women or have any game..

i remember a study done last year in LA were they had a group of guys pull up to a place in ferraris,,then another group with honda accords..the guys with the accords were instructed what to do.. the guys in the accords hooked up not only with more girls then the ferrari group but they were all pretty hot..

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 10:17:36 AM »
if you think you NEED money to get girls,,then you dont know the first thing about women or have any game..

i remember a study done last year in LA were they had a group of guys pull up to a place in ferraris,,then another group with honda accords..the guys with the accords were instructed what to do.. the guys in the accords hooked up not only with more girls then the ferrari group but they were all pretty hot..

Bro were not talking about game or needing money just to get women, we are talking about if you had limitless income you can "buy" any woman you desire several times over.  The point is you can do any study you want to, but when it comes down to cold hard cash it always wins.
You Can't Do It!!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 10:20:21 AM »
Bro were not talking about game or needing money just to get women, we are talking about if you had limitless income you can "buy" any woman you desire several times over.  The point is you can do any study you want to, but when it comes down to cold hard cash it always wins.

well what are you talking about..hooking up or getting married? you want to marry some bitch who just wants your money anyways? why not just fuck em,,you dont need much money for that

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 10:24:01 AM »
well what are you talking about..hooking up or getting married? you want to marry some bitch who just wants your money anyways? why not just fuck em,,you dont need much money for that

Your completely missin the point.  We are talking about if you had limitless income you can buy any bitch to do whatever you want to.  No one is talking about marrying. We are just sayin you can get whatever you pretty much want with money.
You Can't Do It!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 10:25:34 AM »

re read the first post. this is a theoretical question....

there is no basis upon reality

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 10:27:17 AM »
Your completely missin the point.  We are talking about if you had limitless income you can buy any bitch to do whatever you want to.  No one is talking about marrying. We are just sayin you can get whatever you pretty much want with money.

i wouldn't want to fuck a girl that fucks guys who drive accords.
Deep Tissue Massage

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 10:29:19 AM »

my point is you can get the same things without the money.. i would be willing to bet there are just as many wealthy guys struggling to get laid as poorer ones..

ever see that show millionaire matchmaker..guys with 2 private jets go out with a girl and they think they're loser's... i know its tv but i know a few guys who are filthy rich that cant get a girl to talk to them..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 10:31:23 AM »

Yep, all Getbiggers, foot long dongs and millions in the bank.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 10:38:00 AM »

my point is you can get the same things without the money.. i would be willing to bet there are just as many wealthy guys struggling to get laid as poorer ones..

ever see that show millionaire matchmaker..guys with 2 private jets go out with a girl and they think they're loser's... i know its tv but i know a few guys who are filthy rich that cant get a girl to talk to them..

Dude, first of all you are trying to compare the real world to a tv show which is not accurate at all.  If you are filthy rich you don't have to struggle to get laid, why do you think prostitution is the oldest profession?  If I wanted to go bang a hot chick and not put forth any effort in achieving that all I have to have is a large bank roll and I would have my pick of girls.  Who gives a shit about getting a date when you can pay a fine as hell highend hooker to do whatever you want.  I hope you get my point now. 
You Can't Do It!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 10:45:05 AM »

Speak for yourself, you douche

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 10:52:25 AM »
Dude, first of all you are trying to compare the real world to a tv show which is not accurate at all.  If you are filthy rich you don't have to struggle to get laid, why do you think prostitution is the oldest profession?  If I wanted to go bang a hot chick and not put forth any effort in achieving that all I have to have is a large bank roll and I would have my pick of girls.  Who gives a shit about getting a date when you can pay a fine as hell highend hooker to do whatever you want.  I hope you get my point now. 

you didnt read my post..i have real life friends who are fithy rich -driving cars we can only dream of..living in penthouse apartments, that i swear are still fucking virgins..

yes tons of money would be great to have..

but my point is if you think having money alone with get you women then you dont have a clue