Author Topic: President Obama reportedly calls Kanye West ‘jackass’  (Read 3790 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: President Obama reportedly calls Kanye West ‘jackass’
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 11:06:33 AM »
He's a piece of shit 33386.  Another fine example of the kind of assholes who we elevate in society these days.  Sometimes I wish I was born in another decade...where people had to have class.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 06:43:16 AM »
Kanye West is still a ‘jackass’: President Obama

But Obama was quick to give a nod to West, whom he insulted in 2009after the singer ruined Taylor

Swift’s acceptance speech at the VMAs.

By Aliyah Shahid / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Noel Vasquez/Getty Images
Kanye West.Kanye West is still a "jackass," according to President Obama.

The commander-in-chief spoke out about his rap star preferences in a brief interview with The Atlantic, telling the magazine he prefers Jay-Z to the hot-headed hip-hopper.

But Obama was quick to give a nod to West, whom he insulted after the singer ruined Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech by jumping on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2009.

"[Kanye's\] a Chicago guy," Obama told the magazine, which published the interview on Thursday. "Smart. He's very talented."

When journalist David Samuels reminded Obama he’d previously called Kanye a “jackass,” Obama said he still thought that way.

"He is a jackass," said the president. “But he's talented.”

West has a history of dustups with presidents. The hip hop star also received disapproval from then-President George Bush in 2005 in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, telling NBC's “Today” show the president was "racist" and "didn't care about black people."

Bush later revealed in his memoir that West's insult was one of the lowest points in his presidency.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/kanye-west-a-jackass-president-obama-article-1.1060334#ixzz1rpjTIyBK

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 08:14:21 AM »
One of the worst things I have ever seen on television.  The poor girl was mortified.    

some pampered popstar losing her moment getting some award taken by some other pampered popstar...

I dunno, I think the tsunami coverage, family murder-suicides, and a lot of other things were the WORST things I've seen on television.