Author Topic: Congressman says some people aren't worth peeing on  (Read 354 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Congressman says some people aren't worth peeing on
« on: September 15, 2009, 11:30:22 AM »
What a shock.   ::)

Posted: September 15th, 2009 01:11 PM ET

(CNN) — Rep. Barney Frank, D-Massachusetts, raised eyebrows last month when he told a constituent at a raucous health care town hall event, "Trying to have a conversation with you would be like arguing with a dining room table."

Now Rep. Pete Stark, D-California, is involved in a similar instant YouTube classic, telling a town-hall participant over the weekend that he wouldn't "waste the urine" to pee on the man's leg.

First reported by the San Francisco Chronicle and confirmed by a YouTube clip of the event, the longtime congressman made the remark after the participant launched into a long, but calm, litany about government inefficiency when it comes to nation's health care system. The man concluded his remarks with warning Stark not to "pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

As the audience cheered, a calm Stark responded: "Well, I wouldn't dignify you by peeing on your leg. It wouldn't be worth wasting the urine."

There was a mixture of laughter and boos as Stark motioned for the next question.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Congressman says some people aren't worth peeing on
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 11:42:09 AM »
What a shock.   ::)

Posted: September 15th, 2009 01:11 PM ET

(CNN) — Rep. Barney Frank, D-Massachusetts, raised eyebrows last month when he told a constituent at a raucous health care town hall event, "Trying to have a conversation with you would be like arguing with a dining room table."

Now Rep. Pete Stark, D-California, is involved in a similar instant YouTube classic, telling a town-hall participant over the weekend that he wouldn't "waste the urine" to pee on the man's leg.

First reported by the San Francisco Chronicle and confirmed by a YouTube clip of the event, the longtime congressman made the remark after the participant launched into a long, but calm, litany about government inefficiency when it comes to nation's health care system. The man concluded his remarks with warning Stark not to "pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

As the audience cheered, a calm Stark responded: "Well, I wouldn't dignify you by peeing on your leg. It wouldn't be worth wasting the urine."

There was a mixture of laughter and boos as Stark motioned for the next question.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Im sure those two know all two well about golden showers. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Congressman says some people aren't worth peeing on
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 12:07:33 PM »
Pete Stark the man that called Bush a liar on the floor of the congress more then once and,incredibly,never got a look from plastic face Pelosi.Starks probably saving his pee for Frank for their next session together.