Author Topic: Texting while driving (Very Graphic)  (Read 5402 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Texting while driving (Very Graphic)
« on: September 15, 2009, 12:08:01 PM »
Every driver should see this, especially teenagers who think they're invincible.

"I want mommy and daddy to wake up" and the little baby's face brought tears to my eyes.  :'(
:

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: Texting while driving (Very Graphic)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »
whats wrong with a little bit of reality?? Its usually more graphic than that though...
You Can't Do It!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 12:28:42 PM »
It wasn't that graphic, no torn limbs, no brain on the windshield, no guts oozing out...That's what usually happens.  :D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 12:53:05 PM »
ho's, blood, and a sweet ass car wreck.............sounds like a kickass party!!!

bench

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 12:56:31 PM »
anybody doing this crap while driving should be shot, this along with drinking and driving makes me sick. i remember years ago in  the next town some drunk ran over a kid at the bus stop and killed him. the drunk gets out of his car and says  i got to piss.
F

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 12:59:32 PM »
anybody doing this crap while driving should be shot, this along with drinking and driving makes me sick. i remember years ago in  the next town some drunk ran over a kid at the bus stop and killed him. the drunk gets out of his car and says  i got to piss.

I would lump people who fall asleep at the wheel in there too.  Nobody ever says anything about it, but it causes far more accidents each year than DUI's.  It's no different.  You aren't capable of operating a vehicle safely, yet it's more important for you to continue to drive?

As for texting, the star LB for NC State this year was involved in a car accident in the off season as he texted while driving.  Season lost and who knows about the career.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 01:03:31 PM »
I would lump people who fall asleep at the wheel in there too.  Nobody ever says anything about it, but it causes far more accidents each year than DUI's.  It's no different.  You aren't capable of operating a vehicle safely, yet it's more important for you to continue to drive?

I completely agree. It's never a mistake, but a conscious action to drive when tired. It's as bad as drinking and driving. It's crazy how some people are willing to drive 100's of miles while taking naps behind the wheel.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 01:10:56 PM »
I completely agree. It's never a mistake, but a conscious action to drive when tired. It's as bad as drinking and driving. It's crazy how some people are willing to drive 100's of miles while taking naps behind the wheel.

Isn't it crazy how differently the two are looked at? 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »
Isn't it crazy how differently the two are looked at? 
yeah, but its even harder when a judge tells you that the man who killed your uncle cant be prosecuted, because sleeping while driving isn't illegal.

bench

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 01:14:38 PM »
I would lump people who fall asleep at the wheel in there too.  Nobody ever says anything about it, but it causes far more accidents each year than DUI's.  It's no different.  You aren't capable of operating a vehicle safely, yet it's more important for you to continue to drive?

As for texting, the star LB for NC State this year was involved in a car accident in the off season as he texted while driving.  Season lost and who knows about the career.

Very true. The sad reality is that most people nowadays are awful drivers to begin with. Then, you add booze/drugs, distractions (texting/phone) and falling sleep while driving, and fuck, total recipe for disaster.
HAHA, RON.....

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 01:18:16 PM »
What about peeps that drop their cigs on the floor of their car? Or the ones who are looking around for their cell phone that's wedged between the seats? The women that put makeup on in the L.A commute? The ones who turn around to talk to passengers in the back..

on and on and on it goes.

It takes a certain degree of intelligence and common sense to drive safely.

Common sense is not popular in this country.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 01:29:57 PM »
What about peeps that drop their cigs on the floor of their car? Or the ones who are looking around for their cell phone that's wedged between the seats? The women that put makeup on in the L.A commute? The ones who turn around to talk to passengers in the back..

Epic post. Nothing but the truth. Btw, what about those fucks eating breakfast while driving?
HAHA, RON.....

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »
That was a movie made for school kids on the dangers of texting while driving. HOPE THIS HELPS!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 05:27:15 PM »
Every driver should see this, especially teenagers who think they're invincible.

"I want mommy and daddy to wake up" and the little baby's face brought tears to my eyes.  :'(

Someone posted this on facebook about a week ago.......tough to watch :(

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 07:29:11 PM »

Very true and these days teenagers seem to have less of it than ever!  They/we all do stupid things while driving, but texting among teens is HUGE. 

I think this is a very well done PSA and hopefully it will save a life/lives.
:

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 10:41:42 PM »
pretty shitty to watch because it personifies all the horrible damage, but yeah a car accident like that would look alot worse, not just bloody foreheads and noses

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 10:46:11 PM »
what's the point of traveling in a car any way

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »
what's the point of traveling in a car any way

x2
Real brahs kik it on the bak of da bus.