Author Topic: Kurt Angle cleared of all charges....  (Read 7787 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Kurt Angle cleared of all charges....
« on: September 15, 2009, 01:19:17 PM »
According to the PWI see below. I told you so....

ROBINSON TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Kurt Angle, Pittsburgh's Olympic gold medalist and professional wrestling champion, was found not guilty of harassment and other charges were dropped on Tuesday stemming from the alleged stalking of his ex-live-in girlfriend.

Angle, 40, was arrested last month, shortly after Trenesha Biggers, 26, got a protection from abuse order against him in Moon Township and had police officers remove him from his house.

Biggers did not comment as she left district court on Tuesday, but Angle and his lawyer answered media questions for about two minutes.

The arrest happened in Robinson Township, where police said Biggers claimed Angle was stalking and harassing her by driving around the parking lot while she was at Starbucks Coffee in Robinson Towne Center.

District Judge Carla Swearingen cleared Angle on the harassment charge related to the PFA order, and Angle is living at home again while Biggers has moved out.

Dismissed by the judge were charges of driving with a suspended license -- stemming from Angle's refusal of a breath test on an unrelated DUI charge that he beat at trial in 2007 -- and drug possession related to two vials of human growth hormone in Angle's car at the time of his arrest last month. Angle said he has a prescription for HGH and uses it for an ongoing condition related to previous neck injuries from wrestling.

Angle holds the heavyweight championship belt for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Biggers is also a wrestler and works infrequently for TNA under the name "Rhaka Khan."

In an exclusive interview days after his arrest, Angle told WTAE Channel 4's Michelle Wright that he was going to a hotel near the Starbucks after police made him leave his house and Biggers just happened to be there at the same time. Breaking into tears, he said spending nine hours in the Allegheny County Jail was the lowest point of his life.

Angle became emotional again on Tuesday as he spoke to reporters outside the courtroom, saying he opened his home to Biggers and his generosity was taken advantage of.

"I will continue to live my life by the law, as I always have," Angle said.

A separate hearing will be held next month in Moon on the PFA and a simple assault charge that was filed to obtain the protection order.

Angle has said that he never physically harmed Biggers and doesn't know why she filed for a PFA order against him.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Re: Breaking news....Kurt Angle found not guilty on all counts.....
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »
IT'S TRUE!
Almost always, yes.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 06:20:06 PM »
Feel bad for the guy. Getting set up by some younger trick ass girlfriend who wrestles on the same circuit.

Seems like a nice guy in real life, though.

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 07:38:44 PM »
Vagina needs to be kept in check.

GodSpeed to Angle. guy had a rough couple of years.

Seeing your arms/shoulders desintegrate because of nerve damage must be hard on you..

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 04:42:21 AM »
Hey we can bark tough guy all day and all night long. Vagina will overcome the strongest of all Kings. Angle is a broke down 40 year old divorcee has been. That 26 year old piece of gianduja made him all kindsa silly.
He's also got milions upon millions of dollars. Pussy is pussy and if he's stupid enough to get used by a dumb broad that doesn't even make 6 figures a year let alone millions then he deserves it. Oh its DAMN TRUE! 

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 04:52:08 AM »
If I were 40, and some 20 year old bit of stuff came on to me, I'd probably get screwed as well.  But I'd enjoy it while it lasted!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 04:54:31 AM »
If I were 40, and some 20 year old bit of stuff came on to me, I'd probably get screwed as well.  But I'd enjoy it while it lasted!
Angle after wrestling Mysterio in 2003, " I just got pinned by a freakin' twelve year old!" Lol.... ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 06:29:38 AM »
Kurt if you are reading this, and i know you are ;D, please leave the sinking ship that is TNA.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 09:15:08 AM »
He's on the Bubba the Love Sponge show a lot. He frequently calls into the show.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »
Kurt if you are reading this, and i know you are ;D, please leave the sinking ship that is TNA.
He's going nowhere. He's got it made there.  :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 10:46:53 AM »

I'm not sure if he has a pre-nup? But if he doesn't those millions upon millions are gone. Doesn't he have kids as well? All that money is going to his family and our Olympic Hero is in the street!

Thats a whole lotta women right there!
Come on, Chef....you honestly believe these guys (especially the top money makers) are that stupid not to get a pre-nup? These guys have lawyers, agents, etc that the best money can buy. Also remember, he wasn't married to this woman. He was just dating aka banging her.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 04:57:59 AM »
I'm confused? Hey I watch the Federation and thats it. I don't read any wrestling gossip except for on here. (which I love) I was under the understanding that Angle was married to some women. They have kids. Their getting a divorce. Jarrett is now with Mrs. Oylmpic Champion. And our Oylmpic Hero Kurt Angle has been shaking up with the third Williams sister Rhaka Khan. She dumped him and now he's been stalking her? Is that the story? Now If thats true? And Angle doesn't have a pre-nup? His Wife is gonna take him to the cleaners. With my experience. The only way a women will sign a pre-nup is if she has something to loose. If she's richer for example. Other then that they won't do it. And when Men are dumb enough to get married in the first place. They're so blinded by lust/love that they actually believe that they won't be like every other couple and stay together forever. My bet is that she didn't sign one. My Brother said he heard Angle on Howard Stern since this all went down. I'll ask him and get the low down.

this is some kick!

Angle was married to Karen Angle who he had kids with. They divorced and not long after Karen Angle started going out with Jeff Jarrett. Kurt Angle started dating Rakka Khan (Trenesha Biggers) from TNA.

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 12:42:16 PM »
I'd follow her around to if I thought I had a snow balls chance in hell can't blame the guy ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 03:08:58 PM »
Kinds funny that Biggers rythmes with N******

I'd still hit it though....... ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 04:35:45 AM »
Kinds funny that Biggers rythmes with N******

I'd still hit it though....... ;D
Not me...she looks like a monkey.

Playboy

• Getbig V
Kurt Angle cleared of all charges....
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 05:03:09 AM »
I told you so.......as per the PWI....

According to WTAE out of Pittsburgh, assault charges against Kurt Angle were dismissed today during a court hearing in Corapolis, PA. Angle commented on the case, stating the following…

"I've never hit a woman and never would. I was brought up by my mother that way, and I had to go through this."

Trenesha Biggers (aka Rhaka Khan) is scheduled to do an interview tonight with WTAE, discussing the case.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
Re: Kurt Angle cleared of all charges....
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 12:25:25 AM »
I told you so.......as per the PWI....

According to WTAE out of Pittsburgh, assault charges against Kurt Angle were dismissed today during a court hearing in Corapolis, PA. Angle commented on the case, stating the following…

"I've never hit a woman and never would. I was brought up by my mother that way, and I had to go through this."

Trenesha Biggers (aka Rhaka Khan) is scheduled to do an interview tonight with WTAE, discussing the case.

who the hell is kurk angle ?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2009, 04:33:47 AM »
who the hell is kurk angle ?
Uh....ok...

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 05:17:56 PM »
Uh....ok...
never heard of him , not on wwe

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2009, 07:46:10 AM »
never heard of him , not on wwe
He's was in the WWE from 1998 - 2006 and then jumped ship to TNA wrestling.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2009, 11:21:39 PM »
He's was in the WWE from 1998 - 2006 and then jumped ship to TNA wrestling.
must be a nobody

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »
Great stufff!!!!!

Allways liked kurt!!! his small arms are cool to simulate chikesque intercourse and shit... is tha disturbed? I don't go for the brown but many guys on here "dig" it.. fuck just pointing to the fun spot.. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KURTH FOR THE BROWN LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 05:53:40 AM »
Angle rocks and shoved it up the judicial systems ass. Money talks and bullshit walks! Oh ya....its true! :)