Author Topic: Acorn worker admits to murder on tape. (WTF is going on here???)  (Read 2990 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This bitch admits to premediated murder on tape!  She set up the scenario to kill her husband and talks about it like nothing.  This woman is going down hard!

Check out the rest re: child prostitution.

WTF ? ? ? ?   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Acorn worker admits to murder on tape. (WTF is going on here???)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 02:11:15 PM »
that's really terrible shit.  I'm fine with what acorn is supposed to be doing.  I'm not fine with this shit.  So whatever needs to happen to clean house should happen.  Obviously the investigation into that guys murder should be re-opened. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 02:12:44 PM »
that's really terrible shit.  I'm fine with what acorn is supposed to be doing.  I'm not fine with this shit.  So whatever needs to happen to clean house should happen.  Obviously the investigation into that guys murder should be re-opened. 

This is ridiculous.  She also is admitting to tax fraud, running a prostitution ring, etc.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 02:24:52 PM »
This is ridiculous.  She also is admitting to tax fraud, running a prostitution ring, etc.   

Sha also admits to talking to Boxer all the time. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »
Right on Hugo!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »
How much money were they supposed to get? Good job Barry.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 07:16:29 PM »
Right on Hugo!
it's 33's thread but thanks ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 11:21:31 PM »
If it wasn't for FOX news you would and never known!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 11:23:18 PM »
If I recall, iot was Obama telling Acorn that they were going to help shape HIS agena when he becomes president.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 11:25:22 PM »
If it wasn't for FOX news you would and never known!
i guess i should only listen to fox then.  or what else would you recommend to balance things out?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 04:43:24 AM »
i guess i should only listen to fox then.  or what else would you recommend to balance things out?

Of course not Hugo - but those other old media organizations simply dont do any reasl investrigative journalism anyone. 

Their neglecting a huge population base is what allowed Fox News to become to so popular. 

I read that Beck has 48 hours of tapes like these. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 06:15:05 AM »
Of course not Hugo - but those other old media organizations simply dont do any reasl investrigative journalism anyone. 

Does FOX conduct real investigative journalism on any repulican candidates or groups?  I've seen a lot of exposes on guys like van jones and groups like ACORN, but none on where ensign sent money, what Sanford was doing in argentina, etc.  Those were left-wing media that unraveled those cases.

So I think we see FOX is good and owning Dems, but not repubs.  Repubs were busted in these cases by NBC and local newspapers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 06:18:14 AM »
Does FOX conduct real investigative journalism on any repulican candidates or groups?  I've seen a lot of exposes on guys like van jones and groups like ACORN, but none on where ensign sent money, what Sanford was doing in argentina, etc.  Those were left-wing media that unraveled those cases.

So I think we see FOX is good and owning Dems, but not repubs.  Repubs were busted in these cases by NBC and local newspapers.

Maybe you dont watch enough TV?

Also, the coruption in the WH is far more important than an affair the SC governor had. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 06:34:05 AM »
Maybe you dont watch enough TV?

Also, the coruption in the WH is far more important than an affair the SC governor had. 

33, I just illustrated to you two cases of the left-wing media revealing something major.  A governor of a state going AWOL to use state $ to see a mistress on another continent.  Yes, that's big news.  And the libs broke it.

Senator Ensign giving 90k to his mistress' 19-year old kid as a 'consultatnt fee'?  Yes, that's news man.

So don't shit on the left for not doing their job.  They play the same 'gotcha' news research that the right does as well.  I know you hate acorn, and that's cool, but it was a left outlet like the Natl Enq that destroyed Edwards' political career.  It was the left that revealed Sen Craig liked to play grabass in mens room, and that Vitter loved hookers.  FOX wasn't first on those exposes... I dont think youre giving them that much credit. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 06:36:09 AM »

Yes,and NBC never exposes any democrat scandal.So it evens itself up doesnt it?I never ever see Olbermann or Maddow go after ONE democrat,oh wait,unless they are conservative,in fact they almost want to defend guys like the Breck boy after he had an affair while his wife had cancer,but they go after the gov. of South Carolina.

Now,this women in the tape.Sorry,but if your husband is beating the shit out of you,and you shoot him,your a hero,not a criminal.The other stuff was terrible,but if a man lays his hands on a women to harm her,getting shot seems like a pretty fair thing to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 06:42:00 AM »
Yes,and NBC never exposes any democrat scandal.So it evens itself up doesnt it?I

Correct.  You just proved my point and disproved 33's assertion that the lef media doesn't do in-depth research.  thanks!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 06:54:49 AM »
Yes,and NBC never exposes any democrat scandal.So it evens itself up doesnt it?I never ever see Olbermann or Maddow go after ONE democrat,oh wait,unless they are conservative,in fact they almost want to defend guys like the Breck boy after he had an affair while his wife had cancer,but they go after the gov. of South Carolina.

Now,this women in the tape.Sorry,but if your husband is beating the shit out of you,and you shoot him,your a hero,not a criminal.The other stuff was terrible,but if a man lays his hands on a women to harm her,getting shot seems like a pretty fair thing to me.

Its still murder unless your life is in imminent danger.  Did this skank ever hear of divorce or calling the police?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 07:32:34 AM »
Correct.  You just proved my point and disproved 33's assertion that the lef media doesn't do in-depth research.  thanks!

The left doesnt do any in depth research.They simply mimick each other and cry "racism,racism" over and over.They simply only direct it towards republicans.Never heard one wonder why Robert Byrrd a recruiter for the Klan sits in the senate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 07:40:22 AM »
The left doesnt do any in depth research.

They did some serious financial paperwork research to catch ensign.  They scoured airport parking lots until they found sanford's car, then sat at airports all over the south to cath him getting off the plane.  Hell, they spent a year hiding in sewers, alleys and stairwells to catch edwards at 2 am.

And FOX?
To reveal van jones' 911 truther status, they did a google search lol...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 09:02:25 AM »
Hey, at least fox did something. The White House knew about this clown for years yet they still made him a white house "czar".

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »
JME, could you recommend another source for news, thanks bro.

333, I'm not freaking asking you and don't want your opinion on this so don't reply, thanks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2009, 01:11:15 PM »
JME, could you recommend another source for news, thanks bro.

333, I'm not freaking asking you and don't want your opinion on this so don't reply, thanks.

Hugo - WSJ, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, NYPost, DU, FR, Business Insider, Drudge, CNBC, etc.

BTW- you really need to lighten up bro.  Go have a drink or something.