Author Topic: Obama Calls Kanye West a 'Jackass'  (Read 3217 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Obama Calls Kanye West a 'Jackass'
« on: September 15, 2009, 03:16:39 PM »

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Calls Kanye West a 'Jackass'
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »
Obama hates black people.

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »
Obama it so 2008

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 03:26:23 PM »
woot

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 03:28:03 PM »
If you're a jackass, you're a jackass.

No confusion from the POTUS there at least.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 03:28:30 PM »
can't train all the monkeys

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 03:31:45 PM »
can't train all the monkeys

Im telling Ron >:( :P

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 03:35:21 PM »

MattT, why do you even care what Obama does? You live in Canada!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 03:37:42 PM »
obama is the jackass.  dumbfucker cant think on his own when put in power. he was elected because people thought he would be different but he is all the same as every other wanna-be politician

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 03:42:40 PM »
If you're a jackass, you're a jackass.

No confusion from the POTUS there at least.

It was the week of Wilson , Williams and West showing everyone how to act like a loud moth jackass.
Here is how I rank the level of each offense:
3rd and least - Serena Wilson. Sports has had a long and crazy hostory of officials being screamed at in the heat of battle during a game. Serena deserved to lost and got what the punishment she deserved.
I have  seen baseball managers go off on umpires pretty badly and they get thrown out of the game and sometimes fined , like Serena did.

2nd = Kanye West- As an entertainer he would be the first or the last to act like a jackass at an awards show. Like many rude, obnoxious, egotistical entertainers he won't get any serious punishment.

1st and worst = Congressman Wilson for yelling "Liar" at the pres of he US during a fromal address to congress.
The man is a lawyer, officer in the national guard and member of the US House of reps.
If the law makers of our nation start talking smack in the halls of congress,like WWE superstars, our nation is doomed

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 03:44:50 PM »
obama is the jackass.  dumbfucker cant think on his own when put in power. he was elected because people thought he would be different but he is all the same as every other wanna-be politician
I didn't vote for Bush but cringed when he got attacked by name calling and simple put downs.
Obama is an intelligent man and decent president who got elected by winning a 2:1 margin in the electoral college last NOV.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »

MattT, why do you even care what Obama does? You live in Canada!!!

Matt T is a poseur americano.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 03:50:07 PM »
:o

Obama's Gangster! don't mess with him.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/09/15/obama-calls-kanye-west-a-jackass/
Obama is a racist, and so are you for posting this. you should be put in timeout

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 03:52:45 PM »
Obama is a racist, and so are you for posting this. you should be put in timeout
I am curious. Do you think that Kanye West will now say that Obama and Bush don't like black people hehehe

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
I didn't vote for Bush but cringed when he got attacked by name calling and simple put downs.
Obama is an intelligent man and decent president who got elected by winning a 2:1 margin in the electoral college last NOV.
obama certainly seemed like an intelligent guy in his books aand in his speeches. but his lack of action and lack of leadership as of yet is sickening to think of. he has taken zero action on the upcoming blobal disaster caused by rising co2 levels, he has done nothign to repeal the plethora of unconstitutional laws now in place, has completely turned around on universal healthcare, has gopne about the conomy all wrong.... etc etc... he is another bill clinton. trying his hardest to make the right wing happy, which is a fools task as anyone in politics knows that regardless of a presidents policies, the opposing party will never fully support him.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »
Matt T lives in north carolina
A

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 04:11:45 PM »
Matt T lives in north carolina

LOL he lives dwarfily in  all our hearts.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 04:18:49 PM »
obama certainly seemed like an intelligent guy in his books aand in his speeches. but his lack of action and lack of leadership as of yet is sickening to think of. he has taken zero action on the upcoming blobal disaster caused by rising co2 levels, he has done nothign to repeal the plethora of unconstitutional laws now in place, has completely turned around on universal healthcare, has gopne about the conomy all wrong.... etc etc... he is another bill clinton. trying his hardest to make the right wing happy, which is a fools task as anyone in politics knows that regardless of a presidents policies, the opposing party will never fully support him.

well, even though i don't agree with all the reason why you don't dislike him, i agree he's a douche.

a telltale sign of an idiotic president is losing your own base (democrats).  without them, he's nothing.
Deep Tissue Massage

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 04:50:14 PM »
I voted for him and think he is smart guy. However, he is now being questioned on NOT standing up to the wall street $$ folks who screwed the US economy over the last few years.
Clinton was hardly perfect (nobody is ) but I'l take the Clinton economy of the late 90's any day.

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 04:54:33 PM »
I voted for him and think he is smart guy. However, he is now being questioned on NOT standing up to the wall street $$ folks who screwed the US economy over the last few years.
Clinton was hardly perfect (nobody is ) but I'l take the Clinton economy of the late 90's any day.

Anyone would; but clinton had nothing to do with the boom of the late 90's... all FCC deregulation initated by Bush H.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 04:58:04 PM »
Anyone would; but clinton had nothing to do with the boom of the late 90's... all FCC deregulation initated by Bush H.

True, to an extent... A lot of it was also the expansion of the Global economy into China and India.

Unfortunately, the deregulation did aid in the collapse we saw in 2009. Of course it is more than just that 1 thing. It always is.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »

i am a republican who voted for obama and it's gotten to the point where i'm embarrassed to be a republican.  several of my republican friends were so out of control over the teabagger rally saturaday on the mall that i really upset them when i said i will have a big party with free booze when george w bush's mother dies.  you shoulda seen their faces...couldnt believe i said that about the ex-presidents mother   HAHA    

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »
WE can argue this all day but it happened on Clinton's watch, so in my book he gets most of the credit.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 05:02:09 PM »
I am curious. Do you think that Kanye West will now say that Obama and Bush don't like black people hehehe

HOWARD! Decent president? He's helped to put us SO much deeper in debt! He wants to escalate the Afghan debacle! He's doing nothing about the Constitutional violations of the Patriot Act! etc etc.
Come on Howard!

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »
WE can argue this all day but it happened on Clinton's watch, so in my book he gets most of the credit.

I'm pretty centrist and allways like Clinton even with the overhype but following your logic, Sweetalker Barry is in trouble and most likely will not get re-elected.