Author Topic: SAMI BLACKSMITH AND THE OLYMPIA  (Read 1073 times)

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
SAMI BLACKSMITH AND THE OLYMPIA
« on: September 16, 2009, 04:02:09 AM »
Re: I CAN BE EASLY top 10 at the OLYMPIA by Sami The Black-smith , that wat u said last year so are u going to be  in thIS YEAR OLYMPIA  this year THE BLACK SMITH ? ??? ???

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: SAMI BLACKSMITH AND THE OLYMPIA
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 04:03:46 AM »
Sami is too busy cruising the streets of Bahrain with Ralph, Richie, and Potsie to answer our questions.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 04:30:19 AM »
Swampi the Cocksmith has'nt even gotten a pro card yet, im sure this once banned for life drug abuser will get one at the IFBB Worlds in November.

Swampi should be a pro, he has the drug abuse and G4P down to a T, that alone should qualify him ::)
Thunderdome approved

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 09:17:16 AM »
Swampi the Cocksmith has'nt even gotten a pro card yet, im sure this once banned for life drug abuser will get one at the IFBB Worlds in November.

Swampi should be a pro, he has the drug abuse and G4P down to a T, that alone should qualify him ::)

get off his back schmoe.he is a good amature but i dint see him getting even qualify for Olympia anytime soon but he will be good class 202 competitor.
And please get out of this drug phobia they are essential part of all sports learn to live with it.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 09:19:19 AM »
Sami is too busy cruising the streets of Bahrain with Ralph, Richie, and Potsie to answer our questions.

would "sami" be the character "sticks" on happy days?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 09:38:55 AM »
get off his back schmoe.he is a good amature but i dint see him getting even qualify for Olympia anytime soon but he will be good class 202 competitor.
And please get out of this drug phobia they are essential part of all sports learn to live with it.

Im fully aware of drugs being part of every sport, my reference to swampi as a drug cheat is because he claims to be natural yet failed 3 tests and got banned for life, pay attention ::)
Thunderdome approved

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »
Im fully aware of drugs being part of every sport, my reference to swampi as a drug cheat is because he claims to be natural yet failed 3 tests and got banned for life, pay attention ::)

claim to be natural is part of the game u know it.No athlete can admit that he is taking steroids even after they get caught.they suppose to say ohh i did not know those were steroids i was injecting i was taking them for shoulder injury.don't u heard these statements from NFL or all other top sports guys around the world on daily basis.this is a Hippocratic world we live in people can not Handel the truth here.