Author Topic: Pres. Carter and others cry racism after Wilson's 'you lie' outburst  (Read 1894 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pres. Carter and others cry racism after Wilson's 'you lie' outburst
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 10:12:23 AM »
Shittin me right...Don imus wasnt a democrat or republican thing..thats the problem...You have aliances and enemies based on race...Rich white men dont give a shit about middle class just as rich Black men dont give a shit about middle...all this race shit is dumb and its for dumb people...The real successful dont see black and white...they see green..so why idiots are crying about "black man this and white man that" the rich are sayin who can get me paid..Racisim on both sides is out dated like 8-tracks. Racist people used to make me literally ill to the stomach, now i just shake my head...i have been around.. and i see..its so not black and white...its fuckin green

Heres the problem.If you,Mal,oppose Bush,I dont think for a second its because hes white.Now,he may have things where you think he didnt care about blacks,but your dislike of him is based on politics and policies.

Now we have a former president of the United States saying anyone who opposes Obama the reason is because of race,not policy.Your right I didnt like Obama from day one.I also hated Clinton,Carter,Gore and any other democrat before him.Its not race,its policy.I want TWO things from a president,CUT MY TAXES AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!My disdain of democrats is based on policy,not race.Add that to the media who says a tax rebate is a tax cut and you see why I dont like Obama or ANY democrat.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2009, 10:16:26 AM »
This whole debate is stupid. His actions weren't racially motivated period. Its a blatant attempt by the left to try and rally their base against an imaginary white racist boogey man that doesn't exist to detract from the half-truths, inconsistencies and fables Obama and the democrats have told about healthcare.

Classic misdirection-- Unfortunetly, only gullible blacks and dishonest whites are going to go for it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2009, 10:33:29 AM »
Who's president? What color is he?...how many blacks are in this country? How many blacks voted....Barry was voted in so we could poke at  him...its all a plot.  ::)
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2009, 10:39:22 AM »
Who's president? What color is he?...how many blacks are in this country? How many blacks voted....Barry was voted in so we could poke at  him...its all a plot.  ::)

HH6 - lets start a movement.

Tomlin/Dungey 2012! 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2009, 10:47:25 AM »
Harrison/Wilfork..2010. I can't vote for a Squeeler and a Dolt. While I know we're backing black guys on this...I'd say Brady but we all know he's God.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2009, 10:51:08 AM »
Fine I don't want to seem obstructionist......we can wave towels at the convention.

The first black president is facing the prospect of losing his major domestic agenda item. Not only will he look weak and inept, but so will his majority party. Seeing as the majority party is not going to be interested in taking the blame for that going into the mid-term elections, it will fall to him. And the storyline that is developing is that white racism has hamstrung the nation’s first black president...
That’s why it is time for the president to rise above his own shortcomings and political agenda, and do something for the nation. At some point in the not-too-distant future, whether his health-care plan continues to crash and burn or is resurrected in a new figleaf evolution, the president needs tell the nation that it is OK to disagree with him, that political dissent and even anger do not equal racism.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2009, 10:51:35 AM »
Harrison/Wilfork..2010. I can't vote for a Squeeler and a Dolt. While I know we're backing black guys on this...I'd say Brady but we all know he's God.

Brady is to metro for me.  He is like Jeter.  

How about Goldberg/Stone Cold 2012 instead?  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 10:53:54 AM »
I like Jimmy Carter (for what he has done after leaving office), but this is just dumb. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
I like Jimmy Carter (for what he has done after leaving office), but this is just dumb. 

I dont like him. 

He is a fool, a jackass, an a lover of dictators who hate the USA.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 11:00:53 AM »
Brady is to metro for me.  He is like Jeter.  

How about Goldberg/Stone Cold 2012 instead?  

Ok we agree..besides once Brady (bite ur tongue) finishes football he ascend into the heavens.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 11:03:47 AM »
I dont like him. 

He is a fool, a jackass, an a lover of dictators who hate the USA.   

Habitat for Humanity is a great project.  His help monitoring elections in other countries has been very good.  But this allegation is absurd. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 11:11:47 AM »
Mal, I hear ya on some of this.

The vast majority of conservatives are opposing Obama because of the debt and big government policies.  Man, there really is a small % that are overtly racist...but those a--holes don't speak for most conservatives.  The far left is pulling this crap to try to force blame and draw attention away from the debate at hand, which is insulting to the American people.  Its ideology pure and simple for 90% of the people.  Most conservatives would cream themselves over a conservative version of Obama.  The republicans haven't had someone like that since Reagan.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 11:40:51 AM »
Habitat for Humanity is a great project.  His help monitoring elections in other countries has been very good.  But this allegation is absurd. 

AND Osama Bin Laden just said his book was one of three thats MUST reading.High praise indeed.