Author Topic: Help!! I'm attracted to offseason female bodybuilders.... : X  (Read 29879 times)

Dachande

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Timeout Board > G&O
Re: Help!! I'm attracted to offseason female bodybuilders.... : X
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2009, 03:57:35 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2009, 01:04:03 AM »
I can't speak for all black men...

I've dated both and in most cases they are as different as "black and white"...pun intended.
I grew up around many whites, like the same things they do, music, food etc...For the women, it has nothing to do with looks, women of all races are hot. It's about matchups, and I don't match up very well with many black women...Let's just say I've heard many times, I'm too white...
What does that mean?  Well first off if you heard me speak that would be the first indication of me being different...It is often a turn off for many sisters...not all. My style of dress, my interests, choice of music and general demeanor just don't seem to jive with them...They like the way I look but that's about it.  White women on the other hand, they love the way I speak, the way I dress, my mindset, etc...all the things many of the black women don't like the white women like.

I like them because they are understanding, supportive, openminded, motivational and don't get on brothas backs like a sister does...that shit gets old.  I hate generalizing because there are exceptions as I am an expection but that's the general idea.

It seems like these black chicks despies anything in a man that don't scream "inferior hood rat with zero education + 85IQ".

*Holding back the urge to run the beta male routine* >:(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2009, 02:38:24 AM »
I can't speak for all black men...

I've dated both and in most cases they are as different as "black and white"...pun intended.
I grew up around many whites, like the same things they do, music, food etc...For the women, it has nothing to do with looks, women of all races are hot. It's about matchups, and I don't match up very well with many black women...Let's just say I've heard many times, I'm too white...
What does that mean?  Well first off if you heard me speak that would be the first indication of me being different...It is often a turn off for many sisters...not all. My style of dress, my interests, choice of music and general demeanor just don't seem to jive with them...They like the way I look but that's about it.  White women on the other hand, they love the way I speak, the way I dress, my mindset, etc...all the things many of the black women don't like the white women like.

I like them because they are understanding, supportive, openminded, motivational and don't get on brothas backs like a sister does...that shit gets old.  I hate generalizing because there are exceptions as I am an expection but that's the general idea.

9/10 for honesty

You don't need to justify yourself to the freaks on here..............me included

Talking of freaks........where's Pumpster the 45% fatty, training mod, outted box-flex warrior

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2009, 02:38:48 AM »

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2009, 12:17:41 PM »
That's about the nicest she's looked in a minute.

Holy Fuck!!! Nice arms!!! cute face but too manly....
Almost always, yes.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Oh...Monica!