Author Topic: King kamali secures a 2,000,000 dirham contact with Etihad Airways.  (Read 12499 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: King kamali secures a 2,000,000 dirham contact with Etihad Airways.
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2010, 08:26:26 PM »
has anyone heard anything from King lately.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
IFBB Pro King Kamali to announce retirement decision - June 23th
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2010, 10:07:38 PM »
May 3rd, 2010
Kamali to announce retirement decision, June 1st
By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com

IFBB Pro King Shari Kamali, former 4th place Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic finisher is to set to announce retirement decision on June 1st.  Although it remains unclear where it will be held, rumors have circulated among fans and the media that King Kamali will announce his intentions at a news conference at Mirage hotel in downtown Las Vegas.

Bob Chickedildo, one of Kamali's best friends and the man who runs his promotional company and growing business empire, said he and Kamali discussed the decision.

"I gave Kamali my thoughts about what he should do and why I thought what I thought, but ultimately, it is a very personal decision, what we both need is a new ice machine" Chickedildo said. "It's not an easy decision to continue or not to continue." In an interview with ESPN.com in late February, Kamali admitted that he was having trouble deciding what to do.

"I'm just not sure if I will fight or I will retire," Kamali, said at the time. "I am still caught in that. I am still trying to answer that question. It's still confusing."

In bodybuilding parlance, that's the definition of a shot bodybuilder. We'll find out in a couple of weeks what he ultimately decided. Dan Rafael is ESPN.com's bodybuilding writer.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: IFBB Pro King Kamali to announce retirement decision - June 23th
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2010, 10:27:20 PM »
"Chickerello" ;D

Kamali confused?....he's confused by breathing air.

Rod Majors

• Getbig II
  • Down's but not out
Re: IFBB Pro King Kamali to announce retirement decision - June 23th
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2010, 10:40:34 PM »
   :)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: King kamali secures a 2,000,000 dirham contact with Etihad Airways.
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2010, 01:42:29 PM »
has anyone heard anything from King lately.

Wondering about this myself.