Author Topic: Gold rises above $1,020/oz as dollar slides  (Read 3159 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Gold rises above $1,020/oz as dollar slides
« on: September 16, 2009, 05:24:17 PM »
Thank you China for putting a support under gold and advising all you citizens to buy, buy, buy.

LONDON (Reuters) - Gold hit 18-month highs on Wednesday as the dollar's slide to 2009 lows against the euro sparked buying of the metal as an alternative asset, helping lift silver and platinum to multi-month peaks.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/279166
China urges its citizens to purchase gold and silver

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Gold rises above $1,020/oz as dollar slides
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 08:44:10 PM »
They have also withdrawn almost all of their physical gold from London and are now putting it in a new facility near the Hong Kong or Shanghai airport (can't remember which).

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 08:13:50 AM »
EGO and GG since the lows of last year.  Thank you RP economic forums. ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 08:48:29 AM »
You oughta purchase some Hiddenite.  Worth way more than gold.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 08:49:44 AM »
You oughta purchase some Hiddenite.  Worth way more than gold.

I purchased some .223, 12 guage, 9MM, 7.62 x 39, and .22 LR yesterday.  How about that?   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 09:05:46 AM »
I purchased some .223, 12 guage, 9MM, 7.62 x 39, and .22 LR yesterday.  How about that?   
Not worth much against a 50 megaton fusion bomb.  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 09:10:29 AM »
Not worth much against a 50 megaton fusion bomb.  :-\

What about against ACORN zombies?   

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 09:53:39 AM »
What about against ACORN zombies?   

Just aim for the head, or give 'em a load of shady loans and mortgages.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 09:56:23 AM »
Just aim for the head, or give 'em a load of shady loans and mortgages.

Ha ha.  I think a normal job application, Mark Levins' "Liberty & Tyranny", and a photo of Sarah Palin should keep these vampires away.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 12:30:45 PM »
You oughta purchase some Hiddenite.  Worth way more than gold.

Yeah, I guess you're right considering they can synthesize gold in a lab with ass hair and walrus snot anyway, right TA?  :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 06:34:38 PM »
Yeah, I guess you're right considering they can synthesize gold in a lab with ass hair and walrus snot anyway, right TA?  :P
you can make gold, but it's going to cost you a hell of a lot more than 1020.00 an ounce.  I'm seriously wondering if there might be another way that's cheaper.

This has me wondering:

Haley, Daniel.  Transmutation of radioactive materials with Yull Brown's Gas -- 2500% radioactivity reduction. Planetary Association for Clean Energy Newsletter. Vol. 6 (4), July, 1993. p. 8 -9.

This is a process you could set up with little money.  I'm wonding if applied to the right element, maybe lead, if a product could be gold?  Low energy transmutation?  I dunno?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 09:33:01 PM »
you can make gold, but it's going to cost you a hell of a lot more than 1020.00 an ounce.  I'm seriously wondering if there might be another way that's cheaper.

This has me wondering:

Haley, Daniel.  Transmutation of radioactive materials with Yull Brown's Gas -- 2500% radioactivity reduction. Planetary Association for Clean Energy Newsletter. Vol. 6 (4), July, 1993. p. 8 -9.

This is a process you could set up with little money.  I'm wonding if applied to the right element, maybe lead, if a product could be gold?  Low energy transmutation?  I dunno?

Did you see the episode of Myth Busters where they try to make diamonds by rubbing peanut butter on charcoal and heat it in the microwave? There was another step but I forgot what it is, not that it matters anyway because of course it didn't work.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 10:22:01 PM »

Did you see the episode of Myth Busters where they try to make diamonds by rubbing peanut butter on charcoal and heat it in the microwave? There was another step but I forgot what it is, not that it matters anyway because of course it didn't work.
Hey, proof right here it works ;D
BLING BLING IN THE MICROWAVE BIOTCH...

In 1980, Glenn Seaborg successfully transmuted lead to gold, possibly via bismuth... and in 1972, Russian scientists found that the lead shielding of an experimental nuclear reactor in Siberia had turned to gold...

http://www.goldkings.com/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-gold/

These elements were created in the sun, I wonder if it is possible to take a close element like mercury, bizmuth or lead and dick with it under pressure and HHO which burns at some pretty insanely high temps and has the H right there for combination.  I'm not saying it would work, but I think it's interesting.  I've wasted some time thinking about it out of bordom lol...

It's been shown that hho successfully transmutes radioactive elements into stable elements.  Make me think what else is possible.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 10:31:36 PM »
Hey, proof right here it works ;D
BLING BLING IN THE MICROWAVE BIOTCH...

lol thanks for putting that up

If I remember right, didn't you have an experiment incident where you burned your hand or some shit like that? I just remember you coming on the boards saying something blew up, I think.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 10:45:29 PM »
lol thanks for putting that up

If I remember right, didn't you have an experiment incident where you burned your hand or some shit like that? I just remember you coming on the boards saying something blew up, I think.
yea, I'm always doing shit like that.  That was probably one of my experiments with hho.  I come up with one idea after another and start fucking with shit in my evil lab haha...  Right now I'm working on a solar cell that hopefully will put out several times more energy than the best cells out there.  A little over a year ago I came up with a real potential winner that I need to take to the next level.  I was able to reduce the effects of lenz's law on a faraday's disk almost completely while still collecting the output electricity.  Something many would say is not possible, but i repeated it over and over and demonstrated it for family.  I have shelves with all shorts of shit I've been working on.  Some of them are stupid attempts and some of it I'm very pleased with.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 10:47:42 PM »
yea, I'm always doing shit like that.  That was probably one of my experiments with hho.  I come up with one idea after another and start fucking with shit in my evil lab haha...  Right now I'm working on a solar cell that hopefully will put out several times more energy than the best cells out there.  A little over a year ago I came up with a real potential winner that I need to take to the next level.  I was able to reduce the effects of lenz's law on a faraday's disk almost completely while still collecting the output electricity.  Something many would say is not possible, but i repeated it over and over and demonstrated it for family.  I have shelves with all shorts of shit I've been working on.  Some of them are stupid attempts and some of it I'm very pleased with.

lol

keep at it bud.  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 10:50:10 PM »
oh no, I think I remember, that was the day I blasted myself with high voltage ;D  Not really that dangerous but fuck me It had more amperage than I figured  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 10:51:06 PM »
lol

keep at it bud.  :D

lol, that's me :D  wannabe mad scientist ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 12:41:24 AM »
oh no, I think I remember, that was the day I blasted myself with high voltage ;D  Not really that dangerous but fuck me It had more amperage than I figured  :D
Perhaps you can find a solution to dilute and negate the effects of the lead paint chips that Conservatives on this board seem to ingest.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009, 02:03:13 AM »
Perhaps you can find a solution to dilute and negate the effects of the lead paint chips that Conservatives on this board seem to ingest.
lead paint is good, it keeps unwanted eyes out of your home :)  That's the only reason they gave a shit about making it an issue.  oooooohhhh... CT time 8)  If anyone is dumb enough to eat it or sand it and breath it, that's their own stupidity.  It doesn't absorb through the skin so you have to chow on it for it to be a problem.  Tinfoil hat for your home ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 08:57:21 PM »
market getting flooded with a lot of gold now, according to raw story.

price should drop?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 09:03:22 PM »
lead paint is good, it keeps unwanted eyes out of your home :)  That's the only reason they gave a shit about making it an issue.  oooooohhhh... CT time 8)  If anyone is dumb enough to eat it or sand it and breath it, that's their own stupidity.  It doesn't absorb through the skin so you have to chow on it for it to be a problem.  Tinfoil hat for your home ;D
hahahahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 09:16:03 PM »
hahahahaha
yea, I cracked myself up with that post ;D  Some people really believe that's why lead paint was banned too lol...  I dunno, maybe.  They sure don't seem to ever give a shit about your average joe unless there is something in it for them so it makes me think.  But I was mainly fucking around with the post ;D