Author Topic: San Diego ACORN tapes show worker assisting in child slavery & smuggling.  (Read 507 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
As if the last ones were not worse, this scumbag is offering to assist in child slavery and child smuggling for prostitution.

This is unbelievable.  This jerkoff is talking about going to tijuana to smuggle the girls because he has contacts over there to help out. 

ACORN needs a RICO prosecution immediately!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: San Diego ACORN tapes show worker assisting in child slavery & smuggling.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 06:52:49 AM »
On the second tape this scumbag asks the girl how much she charges for her services. 

This is where our tax dollars are going!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 07:47:30 AM »
If someone came to me and told me they were going to bring across underage girls, I would react exactly as this ACORN guy did.

I would try to attain their confidence and attempt to get as much information as possible from them such as dates, locations etc. I would also tell them them where to make the crossing on the Mexican side if I knew he safest place as it's not the safest trip in the world. That of course is IF I thought them serious. I may have just humoured them to get them out of my office if I thought they may be dangerous.

I am not saying that is what happened & I don't know how many ACORN staff these people went to see before finding some that reacted in this way but this is an obviousl setup.

Now - if they'd gone the next step and...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 07:59:30 AM »
It's all racialy motivated, just ask anyone from ACORN and they will tell you so.

You know when an organization is fucked, when the first thing they do is resort to the race card. Divert the attention away from the wrong doing of the organization and on to the accuser.

They must have Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton on speed dial for advice
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 08:34:27 AM »
Pedro - this is a consistent pattern of behavior at all of these office and entire mafia families in NYC have been taken out for similar stuff.