Author Topic: Iso-pure protein  (Read 2786 times)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Iso-pure protein
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2009, 09:01:15 PM »
My protein powder of choice is Champion Whey ($35 for 5lbs).  2 scoops, 8oz of water, slam it & run along.  There are no excuses for missing meals.  Meals 1 and 6 are always 2 scoop shakes for me.

IMO, Isopure is good stuff but way over priced.

I work "on call" so there is always at least 2lbs of protein in my trunk. ;)  I get so tired of paying 3-4 dollars for a dried up Wendy's chicken breast "when I am in a rush".  You guyz know what I am talking about.  You f-in eat it & just pray that it gets absorbed into your system.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »
Who does this guy think he is?????? Talking about protein on a bodybuilding board!!! Moderator ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 09:06:51 PM »
Generally, I've failed to note a substantive difference in the results from one product to another.  That said, when I began taking a shit load of Beverly mass aminos each day, instead of relying on some well known premium powders, low and behold my recovery and strength improved.  Beverly is no bullshit.  

Most people get all wrapped up with the bloody labels and base their impressions mostly off of that, which I think is laughable.  You can have what is perceived to be the best ingredient profile in the world, but if your results don't improve, who gives a shit?  

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 06:35:52 AM »
Yes Iso Pure is a bit pricey, but if you can afford it it's worth it.  If you buy the 7.5 lb container it is much more reasonable.  Used to use ON 100% whey, which is OK but did notice after using Iso Pure and then using the ON whey that there is a lot more bloating with the On product compared to the Iso Pure.  In this case you get what you pay for.

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »
I have read and heard all the hype about Isopure but I can't drink it,that is the worse protien powder I have ever drank. I have given it away because I couldn't get a whole shake down. I have heard a lot of folks rave about how good it taste but not for me. There has to be some truth about its quality though, lap ban Dr's recommend it for there patients.
TEAM LESNAR

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 02:49:53 PM »
I loved Ispoure then tried All the whey isolate....fantastic

3.3 lbs of Ispoure = $35 avrg
5 lbs of all the whey on ebay $38 (includes s/h)

Will not go back to Isopure

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »

best protein
TEAM WOLF

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »
I highly doubt you know more than me and I guarantee you do not look better than me so until you do SHUT THE FUCK UP. hhahaha moron.

go fuck yourself   :D

protein shakes arent def not necessary but that part about the body not knowing what to do with the protein  is bullshit. there is much more to write about it, but i suspect your pea sized brain can't comprehend much more than this.