Author Topic: Aiman Faour  (Read 45474 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Aiman Faour
« Reply #150 on: September 21, 2009, 09:25:06 AM »
To answer your initial question, Tim...NO, his past should not be taken into consideration when a PHYSIQUE show is being judged on one thing and one thing only....a physique. 

and perceived loyalty.  can't forget that.  very important in both the NPC and pro IFBB.  oh, yeah, that's because they're headed by the same guy.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2009, 12:06:03 PM »
Although done through somewhat vicarious means, it's all based on this:

"narcissism"

–noun 1. inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.

2. Psychoanalysis. erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

Also, nar⋅cism  /ˈnɑrsɪzəm/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [nahr-siz-uhm]  Show IPA .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1815–25; < G Narzissismus. See narcissus, -ism

Related forms:

nar⋅cis⋅sist, narcist, noun
nar⋅cis⋅sis⋅tic, nar⋅cis⋅tic, adjective

Synonyms:
1. self-centeredness, smugness, egocentrism.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2009, 12:27:00 PM »
gib and kiwiol excellent posts

michael strahan was on the stern show and he mentioned that lineman will shower naked together and even pee on each other

often times players are hazed by teabagging

bodybuilding isn't the only sport that can be gay;D

E
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #153 on: September 21, 2009, 12:27:18 PM »
Although done through somewhat vicarious means, it's all based on this:

"narcissism"

–noun 1. inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.

2. Psychoanalysis. erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

Also, nar⋅cism  /ˈnɑrsɪzəm/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [nahr-siz-uhm]  Show IPA .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1815–25; < G Narzissismus. See narcissus, -ism

Related forms:

nar⋅cis⋅sist, narcist, noun
nar⋅cis⋅sis⋅tic, nar⋅cis⋅tic, adjective

Synonyms:
1. self-centeredness, smugness, egocentrism.

you've just defined Craig Titus

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2009, 05:04:01 PM »
gib and kiwiol excellent posts

x2 This bay guy is a sexual pervert just like a pedophile , He is not interested in BB , he only comes here to get his jollies off and thinks everyone is the same as him just in denial..he is ill in the head.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2009, 05:20:09 PM »
x2 This bay guy is a sexual pervert just like a pedophile , He is not interested in BB , he only comes here to get his jollies off and thinks everyone is the same as him just in denial..he is ill in the head.
only a sexual deviant such as yourself could knowingly identify perversion  in other words;   takes one to know one    :-X :)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2009, 05:24:21 PM »
Aiman Faour's life off and on stage  ;D

Oh, my God...  :-\ :-X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 21, 2009, 05:26:19 PM »
Oh, my God...  :-\ :-X

Steve, have you ever been offered money to wrestle?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2009, 05:27:25 PM »
i have a video of namat doing the same

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2009, 05:31:42 PM »
only a sexual deviant such as yourself could knowingly identify perversion  in other words;   takes one to know one    :-X :)
Surprise surprise In waltz the other hom0 "pinkdumbbell"  to stick up for his bum buddy.Funny you are trying to use the same mindset as Baygbm "takes one to know one"  ::) , you cats are really ill in the head.

Male interest in females is not a perversion einstein.. A male visting a bodybuilding site just so he can get his jollies off is very perverse and then to claim everyone else that is interested is like him you think thats normal..Its just like gib said a pedo visiting a playground .  ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2009, 05:34:05 PM »
Surprise surprise In waltz the other hom0 "pinkdumbbell"  to stick up for his bum buddy.Funny you are trying to use the same mindset as Baygbm "takes one to know one"  ::) , you cats are really ill in the head.

Male interest in females is not a perversion einstein.. A male visting a bodybuilding site just so he can get his jollies off is very perverse and then to claim everyone else that is interested is like him you think thats normal..Its just like gib said a pedo visiting a playground .  ;)
it aint normal when it's children sunshine :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2009, 05:36:58 PM »
it aint normal when it's children sunshine :-X
Nah you dont say  ::) just as comming to a bodybuilding site to get your jollies off and then claim everyones of the same mindset.Its an illness just like pedophillia , if you cant see it i suggest you seek help.  ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2009, 06:02:00 PM »
Nah you dont say  ::) just as comming to a bodybuilding site to get your jollies off and then claim everyones of the same mindset.Its an illness just like pedophillia , if you cant see it i suggest you seek help.  ;)
you're the dude with the kiddie fetish

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »
Steve, have you ever been offered money to wrestle?
Yeah, but I even didn't do that musclegallery.com photo shoots...

But the latest offer by email...a guy from NY would to wrestle with my wife Linda (figure competitor)...he just want let Linda to beat the shit out of himself for one hour...he would pay about $800 and travel to here (FL) from NY...

Shit! Guys, what's wrong with the people? I just can't understand...  ???

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2009, 06:07:33 PM »
i have a video of namat doing the same
Post it kid!

8)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2009, 06:10:11 PM »
Yeah, but I even didn't do that musclegallery.com photo shoots...

But the latest offer by email...a guy from NY would to wrestle with my wife Linda (figure competitor)...he just want let Linda to beat the shit out of himself for one hour...he would pay about $800 and travel to here (FL) from NY...

Shit! Guys, what's wrong with the people? I just can't understand...  ???
i'm not saying a word  LOL

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2009, 06:12:15 PM »
i'm not saying a word  LOL
Wait a minute!

You're from NY, right?

::) :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »
you're the dude with the kiddie fetish
Where have I shown an interest in kids you sick fuk?
You are a hom0sexual with children to a poor suffering ex wife, you wouldnt also be a catholic to would you ? is that why you arnt allowed to be left alone with the boy  :-X

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2009, 06:22:30 PM »

YOU ARE A HUGE MORON FOR NOT TAKING THAT MONEY.

...btw, i'm not trying to be funny- YOU ARE A HUGE MORON FOR NOT TAKING THAT MONEY

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2009, 06:30:01 PM »
YOU ARE A HUGE MORON FOR NOT TAKING THAT MONEY.

...btw, i'm not trying to be funny- YOU ARE A HUGE MORON FOR NOT TAKING THAT MONEY

Money isn't the be-all, end-all, Johnny. And selling your body in some way isn't the only way to make it.

Not being condescending or anything, BTW - just giving you my opinion, which isn't meant to be offensive.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2009, 06:35:15 PM »
Money isn't the be-all, end-all, Johnny. And selling your body in some way isn't the only way to make it.

Not being condescending or anything, BTW - just giving you my opinion, which isn't meant to be offensive.

not offended at all my friend.

look, i acknowledge that I am not saint and haven't treated my body as a temple of respect- for lack of better words- I am a whore.
I'm a big boy and I have made my decisions with full consciousness

money isn't the be-all end all....unfortunately though, it is the only thing i can pay the rent with for now

and again, i take NO OFFENSE to your opinion whatsoever.  I respect it

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2009, 06:50:14 PM »
Where have I shown an interest in kids you sick fuk?
You are a hom0sexual with children to a poor suffering ex wife, you wouldnt also be a catholic to would you ? is that why you arnt allowed to be left alone with the boy  :-X
right  ::) what i am doing is paying the the poor college kids credit cards every month....i'm such a bad daddy.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2009, 06:54:46 PM »
not offended at all my friend.

look, i acknowledge that I am not saint and haven't treated my body as a temple of respect- for lack of better words- I am a whore.
I'm a big boy and I have made my decisions with full consciousness

money isn't the be-all end all....unfortunately though, it is the only thing i can pay the rent with for now

and again, i take NO OFFENSE to your opinion whatsoever.  I respect it

Cool, thanks. You do what you have to do - we all do.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #173 on: September 21, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »
right  ::) what i am doing is paying the the poor college kids credit cards every month....i'm such a bad daddy.
I rethought that post and think it was uncalled for , so am sorry for chucking a nasty thing like that at you..

You are gay , that is not your choice and as a human being I would view you the same as anyone else. but Bay is on a whole different level to you and other homosexuals here like nycbull , Tim yourself etc..

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: September 21, 2009, 07:41:11 PM »

That "takes one to know one" is a rediculus statement (and actually seems to be often been used by gays to "defend" themselves). Clearly a person can see or recognize that someone else is gay without being gay themselves.