Author Topic: Aiman Faour  (Read 45631 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Aiman Faour
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2009, 10:37:26 AM »
"a few". . .lmao...you know better

how many pro and top level amateur bodybuilders are there in the world?  a few hundred?  how many of them ever participate in g4p?  and then how often?  some may do it once a month or even less.  a few may do it many times a week. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2009, 10:47:42 AM »
I hate this thread.

Then you are in the wrong sport... because this stuff is all over bodybuilding and it has been for decades.  :D
And remember, this is just the stuff on video. Most of what goes on is never recorded or posted on the internet.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2009, 10:56:20 AM »
Then you are in the wrong sport... because this stuff is all over bodybuilding and it has been for decades.  :D
And remember, this is just the stuff on video. Most of what goes on is never recorded or posted on the internet.

i just dont understand.  are these guys paying cash for this s##t? 

i need another drink and a patricia fix.

Oh...Monica!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2009, 10:59:39 AM »
i just dont understand.  are these guys paying cash for this s##t? 

i need another drink and a patricia fix.

No, I think they get paid, they're "actors" lol. But the question is are guys paying cash for videos like that?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2009, 11:01:03 AM »
i just dont understand.  are these guys paying cash for this s##t?  

The real question is why are your bodybuilding heroes doing this stuff?  Isn't it the least bit unsettling to know that the guy you are admiring on stage and snapping photos of is leaving the stage to go make videos like the ones above, private pose for schmoes, or perhaps do something even more explicit?  :-X

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2009, 11:02:20 AM »
No, I think they get paid, they're "actors" lol. But the question is are guys paying cash for videos like that?

he said schmoes pay money for this stuff.  i'm saying this is going on outside of video coverage...right?  so some guy pays hundreds of dollars to a bber for this?
Oh...Monica!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2009, 11:06:12 AM »
The real question is why are your bodybuilding heroes doing this stuff?  Isn't it the least bit unsettling to know that the guy you are admiring on stage and snapping photos of is leaving the stage to go make videos like the ones above, private pose for schmoes, or perhaps do something even more explicit?  :-X

Who cares what they do to earn money when they aren't onstage? No one looks up to them as role models for life or anything.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2009, 11:09:52 AM »

The longer I look at this "guy" the gayer I feel.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2009, 11:22:51 AM »
The longer I look at this "guy" the gayer I feel.

LOl Then I better not share vids/info on some other, even more well known, competitors.  :-X

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »
why is there an American flag on the wall in his videos?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2009, 11:41:59 AM »
what if you are a ex athlete who further looks to develop his body to attract more women but ends up attracting more men instead- gay or not?

So this is the kind of stuff that Chic did at the Mirage? 

he said schmoes pay money for this stuff.  i'm saying this is going on outside of video coverage...right?  so some guy pays hundreds of dollars to a bber for this?

Who cares what they do to earn money when they aren't onstage?

So many questions... so few answers...  :-\

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »

maybe he took a page out of Chic's book and was pretending he was Captain America for his "fans"?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2009, 11:50:56 AM »
You know its funny...I used to see Aiman Faour all the time in Gold's Venice. He actully has a beautiful wife that I believe is from England. In the brief conversations I had with her, she struck me as articulate, and educated, which makes it even more bizzare why she is with a 5th tier bodybuilder in Aiman.

Aiman always seemed like a nice guy, but sadly has a piss poor physique that shouldnt be within 50 feet of an IFBB stage. He also used the most laughable form I think I have ever witnessed, (from a pro anyway), which is really saying something.

M!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2009, 11:54:02 AM »
You know its funny...I used to see Aiman Faour all the time in Gold's Venice. He actully has a beautiful wife that I believe is from England. In the brief conversations I had with her, she struck me as articulate, and educated, which makes it even more bizzare why she is with a 5th tier bodybuilder in Aiman.

Aiman always seemed like a nice guy, but sadly has a piss poor physique that should be within 50 feet of an IFBB stage. He also used the most laughable form I think I have ever witnessed, (from a pro anyway), which is really saying something.

M!

Has she seen his schome videos?  ???

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2009, 11:58:24 AM »
Has she seen his schome videos?  ???

Lol...good question. I would think that she would know about that sort of thing. After all...how could you really hide it?

Its funny I onced asked a GF of mine a hypothetical question. (Dont misconstrue what I am saying here, becuase I would never be in demand for this sort of thing...lol). I asked her if I was a top teir bodybuilder, and I wanted to make extra $$ schmoeing myself out, how would she feel about it? She thought about it for a second, and asked me, "Will you still come home afterwards and fuck me?" I replied, "Sure!" ....She then said she didnt give a shit and would be all for it. ...lol...

Perhaps they have a similer understanding...  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2009, 12:03:12 PM »
Lol...good question. I would think that she would know about that sort of thing. After all...how could you really hide it?

Its funny I onced asked a GF of mine a hypothetical question. (Dont misconstrue what I am saying here, becuase I would never be in demand for this sort of thing...lol). I asked her if I was a top teir bodybuilder, and I wanted to make extra $$ schmoeing myself out, how would she feel about it? She thought about it for a second, and asked me, "Will you still come home afterwards and fuck me?" I replied, "Sure!" ....She then said she didnt give a shit and would be all for it. ...lol...

Perhaps they have a similer understanding...  ;D

I'll buy that.  Anyone woman with a brain (though I understand that many do not have one) should be clued into what happens in the world of bodybuilding.  Still, one should never underestimate people's naiveté.  Quite a few guys here have admitted they had no clue about what happened off stage until they came to getbig.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »
I'll buy that.  Anyone woman with a brain (and I understand that many do not have one) should be clued into what happens in the world of bodybuilding.  Still, one should never underestimate people's naiveté.  Quite a few guys here have admitted they had no clue about what happened off stage until they came to getbig.

Well Chris Duffy's ex girl used to help him book "sessions." Rusty Jeffers wife has also had a big hand in managing his business. I doubt the women are as naive as we might think. You cant really live with someone day in and day out who's only way of making $$ is with his body without being privy to some of the things that go on in this industry.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2009, 06:14:58 PM »
Are you saying that Chic is either a lying twit or is polly anna?

I choose "C":  All of the above.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »
I choose "C":  All of the above.

Sorry Bay...I've never been a part of any of your "galleries", etc

Whats more frightening to me, is the amount of closet- boys on this site that want it to be true so bad, that they're willing to make up stories.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2009, 07:11:17 PM »
Bob, seriously did u see a lot of gay stuff when u were competing? ???

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2009, 07:12:56 PM »
Some "sport", and some "athletes".  ::)  Can 't believe some here actually defend this fucking twisted circus.....

LMFAO!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2009, 07:17:58 PM »
Bob, seriously did u see a lot of gay stuff when u were competing? ???

I didnt see any..when you're not involved in that sort of thing, you dont travel in those circles...and the gay guys figure out pretty quick who's into that and who isnt, and dont bother you...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2009, 07:21:08 PM »
Aiman Faour's life off and on stage  ;D

who is this guy? is he even a pro

if not, who cares what he does offstage

at least he isn't torturing dogs for money

E
E

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2009, 07:23:02 PM »
That's fuckin' Stupid!! Talk about selling your ASS!!  :(  :(
LOL and to think I thought that extreme drug /steroid use was the big "PR" problem with pro BB.
I am serious , seeing this kind of crap, makes me laugh and then feel sad about the pathetic behind the scenes life of some pros (male/female).

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2009, 07:25:19 PM »
BayGBM --There is a difference between shmoes like yourself and normal bodybuilding fans.  Shomes take pictures to jerk off to later on  and normal bodybuilding fans take pictures because it aspires the to train harder, because they may want to look like that one day, gives them memory of the show. 

One of my good friends is no not into bodybuilding and never saw bodybuilding contest. I took him to continental show in st.Charles, IL. He is the one who took the picture of branch warren. He did not take it for sexual reasons, he took it just to show it off to his friends and girlfriend (IFBB Pro is a huge shock value to regular people).

The only thing i hate about bodybuilding contests is when some bodybuilders start to pose like they are strippers (king kamali is one of them).  That becomes extremely embarrassing to watch.

I agree, but Bay is pointing out the reality of what some lower , lesser known pros do for $$.
If I ever see Ronnie, Dexter or Jay in a video like that, drop a 45 lb plate on my head , please :'(