Author Topic: Aiman Faour  (Read 45853 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Aiman Faour
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »
No.  He has been involved in bodybuilding for years and has never seen or heard of any of this gay stuff.  8)

If you're going to quote me...get it right.

I've never said I've never "heard" of any of it...I certainly have. What I said, was that I've never been a PART of any of it. Your other assessments are laughable at best....Unless some of theses schmo's "hero's" are unknown, unranked, or amateur BBers...I believe your a little off base.  If you claim so many of the "top pro's" are into this shit...name them

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2009, 07:29:58 PM »
The IFBB's new slogan should be:

"Schmoe Wrestling: It's Only Gay if You Want it to Be"

:P

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2009, 07:30:17 PM »

I've never said I've never "heard" of any of it...I certainly have. What I said, was that I've never been a PART of any of it. Your other assessments are laughable at best....Unless some of theses schmo's "hero's" are unknown, unranked, or amateur BBers...I believe your a little off base.  If you claim so many of the "top pro's" are into this shit...name them

bay doesn't name names, but he'll tell you "if you could only see my private messages" ::)

E
E

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2009, 07:37:52 PM »
who is this guy? is he even a pro

if not, who cares what he does offstage

at least he isn't torturing dogs for money

E

His website says he is an IFBB Pro.  He won the Middle-East-Championship in 2005.
http://aimanfaour.com/index_e.htm

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2009, 07:38:56 PM »
His website says he is an IFBB Pro.
http://aimanfaour.com/index_e.htm

He is...whats your point?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2009, 07:44:00 PM »
He is...whats your point?

Its only ghey if you think it is.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2009, 07:47:08 PM »
Its only ghey if you think it is.

You realize that thats a made up quote from the idiots here, right?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2009, 07:48:54 PM »
You realize that thats a made up quote from the idiots here, right?
:-X

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2009, 07:49:18 PM »
Chick knowing how the industry is would u want your child to follow in your footsteps?
 ???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2009, 07:50:35 PM »
Chick knowing how the industry is would u want your child to follow in your footsteps?
 ???

How "is" the industry?

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2009, 07:54:27 PM »
All the gay for pay and creepy people wanting to oil u up ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2009, 08:06:17 PM »

Bob Chick,
   Obviously anyone who knows you, realizes you have NEVER been directly involved in any of this shmoe crap.
I would be shocked to think  pros like Jay, Dexter or Ronnie were as well.
But seriously, you Bob are the athletes rep and this kind of schmoe play for pay web site deal is trainwreck for the image of pro BB. We all know at least one top guy who will be at the Olympia, who did more than his share of "play for pay" crap. I am not going to name him , because I respect him as a a BB and most will know who I refer to anyway.
This kind of pro BB behavior is by far the worst thing for pro BB.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2009, 08:06:49 PM »
How "is" the industry?

You keep deleting Debussey's posts despite them not breaking any rules.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2009, 08:16:15 PM »
Bob Chick,
   Obviously anyone who knows you, realizes you have NEVER been directly involved in any of this shmoe crap.
I would be shocked to think  pros like Jay, Dexter or Ronnie were as well.
But seriously, you Bob are the athletes rep and this kind of schmoe play for pay web site deal is trainwreck for the image of pro BB. We all know at least one top guy who will be at the Olympia, who did more than his share of "play for pay" crap. I am not going to name him , because I respect him as a a BB and most will know who I refer to anyway.

Agreed Howie, but it's tough to regulate such things when the "players" arent directly paid from the "team"....none of the top guys have been involved in such things...Kai, who you are referring to, being the obvious exception...it's tough enough for other sports to keep everyone from getting into shit, like the NFL, NBA, MLB...and these guys are making MILLIONS.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2009, 08:17:06 PM »
You keep deleting Debussey's posts despite them not breaking any rules.

Sorry bro, they break the rule of being too retarded and not lending anything to the subject...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2009, 08:18:18 PM »
Sorry bro, they break the rule of being too retarded and not lending anything to the subject...

You are still going far beyond your "mod-rights", but mostly you're a chicken.  ;D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2009, 08:20:33 PM »
Are pro bodybuilders eager for the next generation of muscle building drugs to be found or developed, to take their bodies to the the next level?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2009, 09:43:54 PM »
His website says he is an IFBB Pro. 

too bad there isn't a place on the internet where you can see that he's been in 14 pro IFBB shows

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2009, 09:46:44 PM »
The only thing i hate about bodybuilding contests is when some bodybuilders start to pose like they are strippers.  That becomes extremely embarrassing to watch.

especially the teen and pre teen fitness girls, with their parents right there watching approvingly.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »
Bob Chick,
I would be shocked to think  pros like Jay, Dexter or Ronnie were as well.

should Kai's past indiscretions affect wether he wins the Olympia even if his physique is the best onstage?

as you say, his "behavior is by far the worst thing for pro BB" - surely not the kind of man you want representing the sport you love . . .

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2009, 12:44:26 AM »
even with his shirt on you have to see to believe how much his gut sticks out, yuck

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2009, 04:33:59 AM »
should Kai's past indiscretions affect wether he wins the Olympia even if his physique is the best onstage?

as you say, his "behavior is by far the worst thing for pro BB" - surely not the kind of man you want representing the sport you love . . .

The past is the past, instead of focusing on what HAS done, perhaps everyone should be paying more attention to what he's doing NOW, and how he's turned his life around. He didnt exactly have the greatest upbringing...

Should athletes behaviour be considered? Well, if that was the case, they wouldnt have enough players to field 2 teams in the NFL...when you start to try enforce morality (or peoples interpretation/ opinion  of just what that is), you open up a big Pandora's Box subject to civil rights, etc

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2009, 04:36:22 AM »
All the gay for pay and creepy people wanting to oil u up ;D
Thats only Bay , dont sweat it  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2009, 08:21:53 AM »
The past is the past, instead of focusing on what HAS done, perhaps everyone should be paying more attention to what he's doing NOW, and how he's turned his life around. He didnt exactly have the greatest upbringing...

Should athletes behaviour be considered? Well, if that was the case, they wouldnt have enough players to field 2 teams in the NFL...when you start to try enforce morality (or peoples interpretation/ opinion  of just what that is), you open up a big Pandora's Box subject to civil rights, etc

All due respect Bob, I'm not an attorney, but I seriously doubt anyone's civil rights would be violated. All mainstream sports (NFL, NBA, MLB etc) includes a standard morals clause in there standard contracts, if someone gets out of line and the leagues and/or team finds them at fault they are either fined, suspended or both. These's teams or leagues do not want players that will not uphold the league or team standards. It's not a matter of law it's a matter of principals.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »
All due respect Bob, I'm not an attorney, but I seriously doubt anyone's civil rights would be violated. All mainstream sports (NFL, NBA, MLB etc) includes a standard morals clause in there standard contracts, if someone gets out of line and the leagues and/or team finds them at fault they are either fined, suspended or both. These's teams or leagues do not want players that will not uphold the league or team standards. It's not a matter of law it's a matter of principals.

And as I stated earlier, the difference between the two, is that under the NFL, you're paid by them...thus making you an employee.