Author Topic: Ghost Writers.....The plot continues  (Read 4468 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ghost Writers.....The plot continues
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 11:06:17 AM »
i didn't say black unis...i mean ALL minority schools....

rare exceptions....NJIT (jersey institute of tech)....its mostly brown....and pretty tough

say whatever ya want...classes at Montgomery college are MUCH tougher than PGCC....

i'm brown and i'm saying this.....its just the truth

so, surely there must be a study out there that shows that these schools dumb down their curriculum if this is so widely known and accepted.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 11:11:26 AM »
so, surely there must be a study out there that shows that these schools dumb down their curriculum if this is so widely known and accepted.

riiiight...study...you wanna actually do a study on this...you wanna have another million man march.... :-\

although this time..there will be another million illegal mexicans screaming for rights and another million brownies screaming to build mosques in your neighborhood  :-\

you know what it takes to get into PGCC..... A GED....dont believe me...go check for yourself :-\

in your world classes r equally hard at PGCC and MIT  :-\ and everyone is equally smart...and all it takes is hard work...and faries live at the bottom of teh garden ...and Enid Blyton is still alive  :P
carpe` vaginum!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 12:33:28 PM »

riiiight...study...you wanna actually do a study on this...you wanna have another million man march.... :-\

although this time..there will be another million illegal mexicans screaming for rights and another million brownies screaming to build mosques in your neighborhood  :-\

you know what it takes to get into PGCC..... A GED....dont believe me...go check for yourself :-\

in your world classes r equally hard at PGCC and MIT  :-\ and everyone is equally smart...and all it takes is hard work...and faries live at the bottom of teh garden ...and Enid Blyton is still alive  :P

did i say that?  i simply asked you to prove that black universities dumbed down their curriculum as opposed to other schools.  i haven't taken a position either way.  i would just like you to back up what you say.  if you can't, then just say so. its ok and and we won't think any less of you.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 12:47:21 PM »
did i say that?  i simply asked you to prove that black universities dumbed down their curriculum as opposed to other schools. 

I ATTENDED PGCC and it ws dumbed down....

i got an D in C++ at UMCP....and i gave it my all...

i ACED it at PGCC no problem....

what does that tell you?
carpe` vaginum!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »
I ATTENDED PGCC and it ws dumbed down....

i got an D in C++ at UMCP....and i gave it my all...

i ACED it at PGCC no problem....

what does that tell you?

so, you took it first at UMCP?  so, you already had a full semester preview of the course BEFORE you took it at UMCP?  hmmmmm...

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 02:19:45 PM »
so, you took it first at UMCP?  so, you already had a full semester preview of the course BEFORE you took it at UMCP?  hmmmmm...

full seme+ster preview...pfft...like taking pascal...fotran...anatom y chem i had time to hardly go...

besides...the professors answered every question with " the answer is in the book"  C++ is UMCPs weed out course for the comp sci program and its tough....

at PGCC the professors damn near did the projects for us...

at UMCP the C++ course...most people have to take it 2ice before the get close to an A..the professor came into class and said on day 1 " i only hand out 4 As in this class and most of you are going to fail, so this is your chance to leave"...i'd like to hear that at PGCC  :-\

you r doing a great injustice to the UMCP compsci and engineering programs , which are tough programs
carpe` vaginum!