Author Topic: So, how is that 'Hope & Change' working for you all?  (Read 4532 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: So, how is that 'Hope & Change' working for you all?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 08:24:38 AM »

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 08:32:41 AM »
didn't Obama promise us that if the stimulus passed unemployement wouldn't go above 8%?
he's been wrong on everything

and most of the stimulus $ has not even been used
so any success cannot really be sttributed to it

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 08:33:49 AM »
and most of the stimulus $ has not even been used
so any success cannot really be sttributed to it

see how easy it is to play nice Mikey...

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 08:35:10 AM »
Hmmm, who got billions and billions in federal welfare....called the TARP baliout.
I didn't see too many poor liberal getting much of that cash.

FYI, I am 100% against welfare or bailouts of any kind.
The modern republican party is NOT conservative unless it involves someones sex life

Howard-you are a good guy.

However, you are a teacher. You are in a union. You have/need/ want PROTECTION against failure-your union and pension.

Unions=modern extortion against business and capitalism.

Living off the dole.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2009, 08:38:22 AM »
If you ever had to get a major procedure done, the paper work for your HMO is worse than anything the fed GOV could come up with. I just had a colonoscopy and the amount of papwerwork for just the ins was crazy.
Do you honestly think the current HMO for profit system is efficeint?

I do.

I pay for my own, gladly.

Always have. Always will.

I have had major surgeries as well. I filled out NO PAPERWORK.

Even if I had to fill out paerwork, I would if I had to.

People who complain about filling out paperwork to ensure their health do not, I think, put much value on their health.

They'd rather fill out a bucnh of paperwork for a new car loan. Get it?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 09:02:58 AM »
Only 9 months....very bad start and it's not getting any better. Think of what next year will bring. I believe the chief Bro is way over his head and going off in every direction at once. Still no firm health care plan, he just lies more and more every day. Pray the the Prez stays well because just think of Biden becoming president. The old white man elite power structure or maybe that's what the dems had in mind all along. Dems offer a token black as the up front man. Control and used from behind the curtain.

This present white house gang is setting up a overwhelming victory for the Repubs next year, with out a doubt. Same thing happen with Clinton first term.  And say good bye to any reelection ideas for the president. The Cool-Aid drinkers are working on blind faith or just being stubborn stupid. The middle east and the rest of the world believe the Prez is weak, a joke and lacking in foreign affairs smarts. Look how well the Russians just made out.They will all take advantage of this, one way or another.

Let me ask: Would you buy a used car from the Prez?
F

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 09:26:16 AM »
I for one would love for the president to do well, however at the rate he is going we will be lucky not to be attacked or have an axis of coutries that declare war on us.  Obama is shrugging off what is going on in south america right now. There are already countries that are getting their ducks in a row against us and those countries have no respect for the very seemingly weak obama.
You Can't Do It!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2009, 09:45:10 AM »
we're only 9 months into the Obama administration.  It would be premature to judge his presidency now.
We know that the DOW is up quite a bit since he took office.  We know that we haven't been attacked on our soil in nearly 10 months, a feat that neither Clinton nor bush were able to accomplish.  We know Obama is doing a lot of things - popular and unpopular - to try to change healthcare.

it's really too early to tell, dude.

Bullshit..this is just a sign of more destructive signs to come. Bush managed to keep us safe for 7 1/2 years. Obama has become the laughing stock of the international community and know's protecting this country is not his first priority.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2009, 09:49:57 AM »
 :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2009, 10:26:17 AM »
Bush managed to keep us safe for 7 1/2 years.

Bush was handed critical details on the 911 attacks on Aug 5, 2001.

he, condi, rummy, and everyone else ignored it. 

Now, you can rag on obama for anything you'd like.  But we haven't been attacked on 100% of his time in office.  Anthrax and 9/11 happened on bush's watch.

Hate on obama for his policy, you're more than right on much of it.  But "He kept us safe for 7 1/2 years" is like saying "I only crashed while driving drunk with your kids I was babysitting once in four weekes of babysitting them!"

Suddenly, incredibly, Obama has a better record of homeland defense, 10 months in.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2009, 10:30:30 AM »
half black, but the black half is clearly the one screwing up the country
QFT

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2009, 10:38:34 AM »
just a little econ 101 lesson for you geniuses on why the economy's improving "thanks to obama".

REASON             WHY IT'S HAPPENING                           WHY THIS IS GONNA FUCK US IN THE ASS

1. companies recording profits   -     selling off old (paid for) inventory   - inventory not being replenished

2. stock market going up      -  if a company is worth a dollar, and you give it a billion dollars of tax money, it's worth a billion and 1        -    if the stimulus money isn't paid back with interest, we'll have to pay more taxes

3.  housing prices going up, new housing improving  -  stimulus money, lenders doling out loans again  -  another subprime /  loan default bubble forming, will cause another recession soon

4.  auto industry improving  -  cash for clunkers  -  once again, existing inventory sold off, gm rehires thousands to restock inventory even though the demand isn't there, will cause unemployment and another auto industry bankruptcy

Obama hasn't done shit, production's down, inventory's restocked....he's just forming another bubble that'll shoot a gigantic sperm load all over us once the bailout money's tapped out.  the only way to improve an economy is through growth; he's created zero growth, but i guess in accounting terms, stopping further freefall is considered a positive.

And here's the reason Obamacare is shit:  no private company can compete with the government who prints money;  if a business doesn't create profit by providing great service for a good price, it goes out of business;  the government "option" can provide shit service and charge us whatever, whether by invoicing or taxing us (involuntary charges)....the doctors that would be paid by the gov't would quit because the government is cocky enough to set its buying and selling prices on services..so eventually, the gov't option would drive out quality and quantity of service.

the obama healthcare plan never mentions how they plan on paying for it (and please, if you believe he'll pay for it by self-audit and elimination of shitty government programs, you're pretty dense).  so the only other option is for the taxpayers to pay for mandatory insurance for themselves and Jerome in the hood only to receive shitty service in return that they most likely don't even need.  This of course, would make Barry an outlight liar because he swore he'd never raise taxes on the middle class.  Granted, he said he'd raise taxes on the rich, who would simply move their businesses and money offshore and fuck us in the ass even more.

Maybe Obama should quit and go do an album with Kanye.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2009, 10:42:41 AM »
Bush was handed critical details on the 911 attacks on Aug 5, 2001.

he, condi, rummy, and everyone else ignored it. 

Now, you can rag on obama for anything you'd like.  But we haven't been attacked on 100% of his time in office.  Anthrax and 9/11 happened on bush's watch.

Hate on obama for his policy, you're more than right on much of it.  But "He kept us safe for 7 1/2 years" is like saying "I only crashed while driving drunk with your kids I was babysitting once in four weekes of babysitting them!"

Suddenly, incredibly, Obama has a better record of homeland defense, 10 months in.

Many actions taken by Bush's regime were taken over by Obama (regarding national defense).  Now, I hope we get 100 more years of attack free presidency.  I don't give a shit what party you're from as long as we don't get attacked.  If , god forbid, an attack happens, do you think the Republicans will give Obama as much of a lashing as the Dems did to bush after 9/11.  I mean it's been 8 years, and everyone's still bitching about it being Bush's fault, including yourself.
Deep Tissue Massage

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2009, 11:22:37 AM »
I for one would love for the president to do well, however at the rate he is going we will be lucky not to be attacked or have an axis of coutries that declare war on us.  Obama is shrugging off what is going on in south america right now. There are already countries that are getting their ducks in a row against us and those countries have no respect for the very seemingly weak obama.

I agree in that I always want any pres to do well

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2009, 11:26:55 AM »
Many actions taken by Bush's regime were taken over by Obama (regarding national defense).  Now, I hope we get 100 more years of attack free presidency.  I don't give a shit what party you're from as long as we don't get attacked.  If , god forbid, an attack happens, do you think the Republicans will give Obama as much of a lashing as the Dems did to bush after 9/11.  I mean it's been 8 years, and everyone's still bitching about it being Bush's fault, including yourself.

yeah

these ass-slappers love to say

"Bush Lied"

well, boo hoo hoo

they all lie

especially the 'annointed one'

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2009, 12:18:41 PM »
It's basically impossible to criticize Obama without being called a racist.  ???

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/09/how_to_find_millions_of_racist.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2009, 01:03:00 PM »
start watching at around 3:15

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2009, 01:07:54 PM »
start watching at around 3:15

that was lame as hell. as if these multi million dollar earning celebs really gives a shit about poor people

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »
It's basically impossible to criticize Obama without being called a racist.  ???

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/09/how_to_find_millions_of_racist.html

just leads to plenty more enablement

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2009, 01:11:51 PM »
that was lame as hell. as if these multi million dollar earning celebs really gives a shit about poor people

Thats beside the point... did you not find anything creepy about this? Celebs pledging to be servants to Obama?

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2009, 01:15:04 PM »

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »
Is it not racist that 95% of blacks voted for Obammy?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2009, 01:31:55 PM »
Thats beside the point... did you not find anything creepy about this? Celebs pledging to be servants to Obama?
that's not besides the point to me.

dont you find it hypocritical of these filthy rich people spending shitloads of money on themselves and consumes 100 times more materialistic shit than the average person to say that they are fighting for justice/enviroment or whatever crap they 'pledge'. it's hilarious imo.

i like obama but what was the obama administration thinking with that crap

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2009, 01:34:04 PM »
Is it not racist that 95% of blacks voted for Obammy?

Most of them could probably not name his stance on a single issue.

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2009, 01:36:10 PM »
Obama couldn't even place top 3 at a local show

fuck him