Author Topic: ‘You lie’ Wilson shows two faces on illegal immigration  (Read 1800 times)

Mons Venus

‘You lie’ Wilson shows two faces on illegal immigration
« on: September 19, 2009, 08:54:12 AM »

Published: September 18, 2009

The anti-illegal immigration movement is singing Congressman Joe Wilson’s praises, but the lawmaker who was rebuked by the House this week recently helped extend the stay of one of those very “illegals” the activists hope to remove from the country.

Wilson may have a conflict of interest, however. Two months before he heckled Obama, he introduced legislation to keep Sainey Fatty, an illegal immigrant from Gambia, in the country. Fatty came to the U.S. for school in the early ’90s and lived here for seven years while under a deportation order, according to his friend Bill Cook’s blog.

In his bill, Wilson asks Congress to forgive Fatty’s immigration woes, drop the deportation order against Fatty and allow him to remain in the country legally.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: ‘You lie’ Wilson shows two faces on illegal immigration
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 12:21:53 PM »

The anti-illegal immigration movement is singing Congressman Joe Wilson’s praises, but the lawmaker who was rebuked by the House this week recently helped extend the stay of one of those very “illegals” the activists hope to remove from the country.

Wilson may have a conflict of interest, however. Two months before he heckled Obama, he introduced legislation to keep Sainey Fatty, an illegal immigrant from Gambia, in the country. Fatty came to the U.S. for school in the early ’90s and lived here for seven years while under a deportation order, according to his friend Bill Cook’s blog.

In his bill, Wilson asks Congress to forgive Fatty’s immigration woes, drop the deportation order against Fatty and allow him to remain in the country legally.

Mons:

Until you provide more spefic information about the two wars you claimed you fought in and provide your companys' website, no one will take anything you say serriously. 

So what Company and Battalion did you serve in in the two wars you fought in?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 01:27:17 PM »

Wilson also lied about being an immigration attorney

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/09/did_joe_wilson_lie_about_having_been_an_immigratio.php?ref=mp

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »
Wow.  Sad that he takes both sides on the issue.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 10:19:49 PM »

You people are sheep like.

Maybe we should get the whole details about this? Also, unless I'm mistaken he was pro - one specified alien not 12 million of them!

Maybe this person was true asset and he didn't want him to fall through the cracks of bureaucracy?

Grow a fucking brain.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »
You people are sheep like.

Maybe we should get the whole details about this? Also, unless I'm mistaken he was pro - one specified alien not 12 million of them!

Maybe this person was true asset and he didn't want him to fall through the cracks of bureaucracy?

Grow a fucking brain.
nope to them youre either anti all immigration or for open borders...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 03:01:10 AM »

He's a real estate attorney and a Politician, it goes without saying, that he's used to "flipping".

Mons Venus

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 06:03:39 AM »

GOP = Hypocrite's

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 06:07:16 AM »
Mons -

Until you man up and provide your military info, everyone will just laugh their collective asses off at you. 

You are a liar, a joke, an illiterate, and a fool. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 07:15:26 AM »
Hey Mons what happend to "vets against Bush's war"...... he must be a vet tech...thats what he ment. He jerked off cows during Desert Storm..makes sense now.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 07:55:06 AM »
he was pro - one specified alien not 12 million of them!

Sorry.  If you let any illegals stay, you're soft on immigration.

Allowing exceptions because you like that particular Mexican who broke the law = selective amnesty.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 08:07:01 AM »

Allowing exceptions because you like that particular Mexican who broke the law = selective amnesty.
nope to them youre either anti all immigration or for open borders...
see told you so... ;D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 10:51:31 AM »

I have no problem with selective amnesty, what you're talking about is borderline racism/complete and utter stupidity.

I will give you an example of a friend of mine, he did his post-Phd at UCLA and then came back to his origin country. Lets say that he would have stayed illegally because even highly educated people like him have a hard time getting in legally, he would probably help the US nation in various ways....deporting him without any consideration of specific details would have been plain stupid.
Guys like him start new high tech company's and drive the economy...sending them away without any inspection is plain stupid....ohh wait...selective amnesty....like Faun Brown and his fellow rocket scientists?
Whomever heard of that.... ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 12:05:51 PM »
I have no problem with selective amnesty

I will give you an example of a friend of mine, he did his post-Phd at UCLA and then came back to his origin country. Lets say that he would have stayed illegally because even highly educated people like him have a hard time getting in legally, he would probably help the US nation in various ways....deporting him without any consideration of specific details would have been plain stupid.

Sorry.  Once you open up the floodgates for some illegals, you open up a whole new can of problems.  Who gets to decide WHICH illegals get amnesty?  I guaran-fcking-tee that if Obama gets to pick which ones, they'll be the poorest.  And you know how they're voting, right?  Dem.

A law is a law, dude.  A high school dropout can't run a red light, and neither can a PhD  - even if him running the light means he can "make society better".  A law is a law.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »
Sorry.  Once you open up the floodgates for some illegals, you open up a whole new can of problems.  Who gets to decide WHICH illegals get amnesty?  I guaran-fcking-tee that if Obama gets to pick which ones, they'll be the poorest.  And you know how they're voting, right?  Dem.

A law is a law, dude.  A high school dropout can't run a red light, and neither can a PhD  - even if him running the light means he can "make society better".  A law is a law.   

When they try to push amnesty for illegals, watch for all of the sob stories just like they are doing with health care. 

Detain
Debrief
 Deport

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 12:17:54 PM »
they can run all the sob stories they want.  I'm not buying it.  Aplly legally.  period.

The law is the law.  Some people here are soft on illegals.  I'm not.  Apply legally.  

And honestly, I'm ALL FOR breaking the leg of any illegal who tries to enter our nation.  it;'ll make it easier to identify them on their next run in, and may just slow them down. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »
Good...enough of an issue to not back barry because he and his party don't agree with u.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »

Seriously man, you're plain stupid.

Use your brain and actually assess something instead of being an Obamabot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 01:20:44 PM »
Seriously man, you're plain stupid.

Use your brain and actually assess something instead of being an Obamabot.

we agree to disagree. 

I think American law should be applied fairly.  Just because a guy gets a phd doesn't mean he doesn't have any right to ignore the application process.

The law is the law. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 12:20:18 AM »
we agree to disagree. 

I think American law should be applied fairly.  Just because a guy gets a phd doesn't mean he doesn't have any right to ignore the application process.

The law is the law. 

The law is unfair , nothing new about it. Do all the people who are convicted on the same crime get the same sentence....nope....I can give lots of more examples but the law is flexible, you can vote and cancel and or you can add to it...these are man made laws not physical/mathematical laws....

And if here there is some good to make of some "discrimination" than I'm all for it.