Author Topic: 99 Ronnie Coleman - unbelievable  (Read 6213 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: 99 Ronnie Coleman - unbelievable
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2009, 12:19:22 PM »
^
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2009, 12:20:12 PM »
Sometimes I almost feel bad for Hulkster lol he tries so hard and always ends up getting his ass kicked by Ronnie himself lol that's the sweetest lol

Ronnie knows Ronnie better than McGough LMMFAO

Q ] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show.

Ronnie is right when you want him to be and when he proves you wrong he's to be dismissed epic hypocrisy , while you're at it fan-boy take this up with Ronnie

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.

I really do enjoy kicking his stupid ass in every thread , hey I gave him a chance to call a truce he declined LMMFAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2009, 12:26:39 PM »
its no secret why ND is so bitter: ;D

Hahahahahah Hulkster is melting down hard , dude I fucking OWN you  ;) two of Team Coleman's biggest ball lickers have been crushed in the last 24 hours hahahahaha

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2009, 03:50:40 PM »
I think so too, his entire inner back looks thicker. and easily just as wide.

Anyone else thinks Cormiers Lat-Spread crushes Ronnies??

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2009, 04:34:39 PM »
ronnie was so good in 99 even his much attacked triceps were amazing.

shredded to all hell: :o

so much for being softer in 99 LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »
ronnie was so good in 99 even his much attacked triceps were amazing.

shredded to all hell: :o

so much for being softer in 99 LOL ::)

A) people can have striations under a layer of water B) people hold water and sq fat else where C) is side triceps shot sucked anyway

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2009, 04:40:46 PM »
D) people will come up with a list of excuses when reality proves them to be wrong..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2009, 04:42:23 PM »
ronnie was in a league of his own :o

so far ahead
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2009, 01:56:22 PM »
even though the flash washes out the pic, this bi shot is incredible.

look at the tiny waist, the wide lats, the crazy cut arms, the quad sweep etc.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2009, 08:44:15 PM »
:o

no wonder people say he is from another planet:

:o

would you prefer him to be from your bedroom :-X

E
E

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 09:10:47 PM »
Ronnie owns Dorian, no doubt.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2009, 03:27:52 AM »
Sometimes I almost feel bad for Hulkster lol he tries so hard and always ends up getting his ass kicked by Ronnie himself lol that's the sweetest lol

Ronnie knows Ronnie better than McGough LMMFAO

Q ] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show.

Ronnie is right when you want him to be and when he proves you wrong he's to be dismissed epic hypocrisy , while you're at it fan-boy take this up with Ronnie

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.

I really do enjoy kicking his stupid ass in every thread , hey I gave him a chance to call a truce he declined LMMFAO

Constantly amusing how you deride Ronnie, then rely heavily on his words at times like these.

We all know Dorian said something to similar effect in the MD Ronnie-special a couple of years back, although it's damn hard to find anywhere on the net, but I remember it well. He said 2003 Ronnie would "probably win" again him at his best, as he was just too big. Something I happen to agree with.

Now you could argue this is modesty on Dorian's part under the circumstances of being interviewed for a Ronnie special article. You could also say Ronnie's words on Dorian are similarly affected to appear respectful of a great and recent champ. You laugh at this postulation, even when presented with the interview in which he said Arnold, Haney et al would beat him too. Quite absurd.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2009, 03:37:36 AM »
Ronnie owns Dorian, no doubt.

there is doubt if you don't have any clue how the sport works, like Flowerboy and his bitches... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

toty21

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2009, 03:54:10 AM »
Although bodybuilding has its experts (judges). I think it is still a game of visuals...that is why I hear on this website how Dorian compares to Ronnie, etc...and honestly when looked at a single glance, they are not EVEN in the same league. Dorian looks like a construction worker (wide torso with no arms, at least when compared to his torso) that just happens to bodybuild as a hobby....however Ronnie looks plain and simple like a warped up super hero from the cartoons....he looks unreal.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2009, 08:03:43 AM »
once again nitpicking over the minor details

weights are hard to be verified at the best of times and these guys can fluctuate by 5-10 lbs in one day

7, 8 or 15lbs heavier it doesnt matter, what does is that ronnie on the day presented a physique unmatched.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »
Constantly amusing how you deride Ronnie, then rely heavily on his words at times like these.

We all know Dorian said something to similar effect in the MD Ronnie-special a couple of years back, although it's damn hard to find anywhere on the net, but I remember it well. He said 2003 Ronnie would "probably win" again him at his best, as he was just too big. Something I happen to agree with.

Now you could argue this is modesty on Dorian's part under the circumstances of being interviewed for a Ronnie special article. You could also say Ronnie's words on Dorian are similarly affected to appear respectful of a great and recent champ. You laugh at this postulation, even when presented with the interview in which he said Arnold, Haney et al would beat him too. Quite absurd.

Deride Ronnie? when I'm typing 1/5th the bullshit Hulkster does about Dorian then you can claim I ' deride ' Ronnie

I don't rely heavily on his words in fact I've said on many occasions just because Ronnie says it's so doesn't mean it is but it's always interesting the lengths the Ronnie apologists go to try and interpret what he was saying of flat-out say he's just stupid and this is coming from Coleman fans yet ironically you don't have any problem with them saying it  ;)

And that was posted because Hulkster specifically stated Ronnie knows Ronnie better than McGough knows Ronnie , it was me point out his hypocrisy by dismissing Ronnie's pro-Yates quotes and then needing Ronnie's opinion posting as a refute to McGoughs either way he's an idiot and a hypocrite

Dorian was NEVER definitive on what he said and he said Ronnie would probably win ( and a very important part you guys always try to omit ) " I guess I don't know " one it doesn't make it so ( in both cases ) and two it's not definitive , not like Ronnie's multiple admissions he wouldn't beat Dorian

I wont try and argue anything he said Ronnie would probably beat me I guess I don't know it would be up to the judges as always and many times he's been ask this very question and the one time he sorta reflected on it but never really committed to a definitive answer like Ronnie , probably due to the fact that Dorian beat Ronnie eight times to none so it's easy for Ronnie to answer and harder for Dorian because he was only beaten by two people , although he said he thought Flex was the only guy who could give him ' trouble ' during his reign and I'm sure he felt Ronnie could as well during his

Here is Dorian when posed with that question which he never gave an answer

4. A lot of people say that you are the only pro bodybuilder that could go head to head with Ronnie Coleman.  Like him, you were the only other to be able to gain so much mass in one year. What are your thoughts on this?

A. I get asked that question all the time, and I can’t really give an answer.  I have actually beaten Ronnie, but then he wasn’t at the stage he is now.  He is probably carrying more muscle than I did, but I feel I had better conditioning than him.  It would be close but that’s down to the judge’s decision as always.  All the things that we have in common – Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman and myself – is that we are all stable mentally, training hard, not messing around partying.  You have to keep the focus and it’s usually the mind that is the deciding factor, over physical capabilities.

but I always love guys trying to reduce Ronnie's words on the subject because it flat-out contradicts their opinions on the topic

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2009, 01:32:24 PM »
there is doubt if you don't have any clue how the sport works, like Flowerboy and his bitches... :-\

Ronnie knows how the sport works and he feels Dorian would beat HIM again and again and again so include your own hero in my band of bitches  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2009, 01:34:30 PM »
Although bodybuilding has its experts (judges). I think it is still a game of visuals...that is why I hear on this website how Dorian compares to Ronnie, etc...and honestly when looked at a single glance, they are not EVEN in the same league. Dorian looks like a construction worker (wide torso with no arms, at least when compared to his torso) that just happens to bodybuild as a hobby....however Ronnie looks plain and simple like a warped up super hero from the cartoons....he looks unreal.

well said! read carefully nuthuggers!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »
once again nitpicking over the minor details

weights are hard to be verified at the best of times and these guys can fluctuate by 5-10 lbs in one day

7, 8 or 15lbs heavier it doesnt matter, what does is that ronnie on the day presented a physique unmatched.

weights are hard to be verified? NOT stepping on a scale involves no effort and easily verified , weight may fluctuate muscle doesn't because it's so hard to gain

7/8 or 15 pounds don't matter? yeah it does especially if it's muscle there is a huge difference between an increase of dense muscle & water & fat and the physique he displayed was unmatched ? in what context? seeing Ronnie is an individual no shit it's not going to be matched unless he had a twin , but as far as a man around 5'10" 5'11" being 257 pounds in contest shape it's more than been matched in year earlier in fact Dorian was 257 pounds in better condition with better balance & proportion and that's 257 pounds of dense muscle sans almost all fat & water

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2009, 01:41:42 PM »
ever notice how ND's posts are nothing but quotes and words? they have no substance at all.

he runs from visuals, and its no secret why:
Flower Boy Ran Away

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »
I wish bodyweights of the competitors wasnt known, it really means bugger all, everyone has different genetics, different structures and bone size etc etc
Ronnie's physique couldnt handle being such a high bodyweight without getting droopy tits, alien abs and a giant arse, he looked like a blob of shit balanced on two toothpicks. so i dunno which is better, that or a construction worker with small arms

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2009, 02:33:28 PM »
weights are hard to be verified? NOT stepping on a scale involves no effort and easily verified , weight may fluctuate muscle doesn't because it's so hard to gain

7/8 or 15 pounds don't matter? yeah it does especially if it's muscle there is a huge difference between an increase of dense muscle & water & fat and the physique he displayed was unmatched ? in what context? seeing Ronnie is an individual no shit it's not going to be matched unless he had a twin , but as far as a man around 5'10" 5'11" being 257 pounds in contest shape it's more than been matched in year earlier in fact Dorian was 257 pounds in better condition with better balance & proportion and that's 257 pounds of dense muscle sans almost all fat & water

still goin on about dorian ey?

shame dorians 257 looks like shit compared to ronnies

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2009, 02:40:36 PM »

true true

its all about the genetics.

both the same size

but one has the tiny waist, full muscle bellies and cuts/striations to spare.

the other looks like a construction worker who does bodybuilding on the side..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »
still goin on about dorian ey?

Oh so your main concern when judging a physique is if it's prettier than another , gotcha  :)

yes the aesthetic masterpiece known as Ronnie Coleman lol hahahahahahaha saying Ronnie is more aesthetic than Dorian is like saying Humvee is better looking than F350 NEITHER is a Ferrari

and aesthetic count for what in contests? for what? Flex Wheeler leaves Coleman for dead in the aesthetics department and Dorian destroyed him , you're another guy who bases everything on looks and can not look beyond your own personal preference when evaluating physique a common theme among Coleman fans , which is all good but don't speak on the topic until you learn how the game is played

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2009, 03:46:36 PM »
true true

its all about the genetics.

both the same size

but one has the tiny waist, full muscle bellies and cuts/striations to spare.

the other looks like a construction worker who does bodybuilding on the side..

NO both aren't the same size , one is 257 pounds dry as a dessert and hard as nails and the other isn't , one has outstanding muscle balance & proportion and the other doesn't one is more complete than the other and one beat the other 8 times  ;)