Author Topic: Saucing young  (Read 927 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Saucing young
« on: September 19, 2009, 01:51:47 PM »
How many of you guys starting juicing in your teens? If so, how is your overall body composition when completely natural?

Stavios

Re: Saucing young
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »
started pretty young, late 18 if I remember well

I seem to hold size pretty well if I get off, suprisingly.

but for that I really need to back off on volume as much as I can.
2 years ago when I was off cycle I did Milos type training, can I say it made me look like shit within 3 months

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 02:12:10 PM »
Yea I hear you...I have to back off of volume as well...I believe steroids helped change my body for the better while being natural...I started taking anavar when I was 16 and then moved on to test when I turned 17...iv pretty much been on and off ever since

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 02:02:00 PM »
I did my first cycle of dianabol+nolvadex in Thailand when i was 20. Done mostly just very low dose dianabol cycles, i have tried turinabol as well as test but that's it. Of course i've done some ancillaries like, albuterol, clomid etc. I'm turning 25, i dont really get smaller when off, it's just harder to recover and so on... Nothing major.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 02:22:17 PM »
How long do you usually run your cycles? And how high is your dbol dose?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 09:06:43 AM »
i started just before my 20th bday, for an under21 show.. i played it far too safe dose and duration wise and def would have went much further than i did, it doesnt sink in until later that u need to stay on long time with a decent dose to look how your supposed to, the kid who beat me ( who was actualy 22 at the time of winning) told me he hadnt been off for 2yrs, he went on to win the britain, europe etc

i was 19st with out taking any drugs, altho i was quite fat...

these days before i just went back on, i never went under 230 the whole 2yr i was off

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 12:47:51 PM »
i started just before my 20th bday, for an under21 show.. i played it far too safe dose and duration wise and def would have went much further than i did, it doesnt sink in until later that u need to stay on long time with a decent dose to look how your supposed to, the kid who beat me ( who was actualy 22 at the time of winning) told me he hadnt been off for 2yrs, he went on to win the britain, europe etc

i was 19st with out taking any drugs, altho i was quite fat...

these days before i just went back on, i never went under 230 the whole 2yr i was off

you must be blowing up like a mofo after 2 years off !

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 01:02:14 PM »
I was 18 when I started my very first cycle of Winny, Dbol, Deca and I was 170lbs. I have been a fan of moderate to large cycles nothing under 16 weeks and not going over 1g of test. I always use test/tren in all my cycles and the other compounds I play around with to find that magic combo. For me I respond best to test/tren a/winny/dbol. I'm currently 230lbs and when I'm off I'm about 200-210lbs. I feel that I hold a lot of what I gain when I'm off, biggest difference for me is the hardness I hate losing that hardness when I'm off but I know its part of the game and I except it and the water weight falls off if I'm running a test thats has long esters.
All Gas!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »
How long do you usually run your cycles? And how high is your dbol dose?

6-8 weeks, 10-30 mg.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG