Author Topic: Best quads in IFBB history ?  (Read 38392 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Best quads in IFBB history ?
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2009, 06:38:43 PM »
My point is you're a hypocrite who hailed Flex and two seconds later dismissed it , Nasser does have good quads in fact good legs better than Platz you're either being contrary or stupid you pick

Same to you - you are hailing the top 20 list and dismissing their other rating of best bodyparts of all time that had Nasser as #1 quads ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »
you can see why dorian does not belong on that list.

the company he is with destroys him in the quad deparment.

maybe if the list was 48039435845745 people long, dorian would just make it LOL :P

yeah because he was at his best in 1996  ::) you're scared of Dorian at his best and I don't blame you  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2009, 06:41:55 PM »
Same to you - you are hailing the top 20 list and dismissing their other rating of best bodyparts of all time that had Nasser as #1 quads ;)

NO I'm not , you're the idiot who just hailed them for being right and then two seconds later claimed they sucked

and I agree Nasser has awesome quads , legs in fact but they best ever not even close

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2009, 06:42:11 PM »

yeah because he was at his best in 1996  ::) you're scared of Dorian at his best and I don't blame you  ;)

ND, pulling out that pic is like dropping a nuke during a bar fight.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2009, 06:44:10 PM »

The pic Hulkster FEARS even claimed it was ' fake ' the irony seeing he's used fake pics before , he's like his comrade pumpster a delusional tool

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »
Better than Tom's?  Yes, by a mile.  It would be interesting to see an on-stage comparison of the two standing next to each other, as opposed to just zooming in on solo quad pictures of Platz that don't show their lack of size relative to a 280 lb mass monster.

Better than Ronnie's?  Hard to say, I'd conclude that they are comparable.

Nah sorry - Nasser has big quads and in certain pictures they look good, but in others they are just unremarkable blobs (ie. they lack a nice shape).

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2009, 07:26:30 PM »

yeah, morphed pics are dirty warfare...

dorian looked great with Ronnie 2003's quads though..

too bad he never had them in real life.. :P

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2009, 07:34:32 PM »
look at that

real ronnie has better quads than fake dorian LOL

:P

the real dorian doesn't even have better legs than a not in best shape kevin
Flower Boy Ran Away

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2009, 07:36:31 PM »
 :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2009, 08:15:54 AM »
NO I'm not , you're the idiot who just hailed them for being right and then two seconds later claimed they sucked

and I agree Nasser has awesome quads , legs in fact but they best ever not even close

lmao so again by your bolded text you are saying that one of Flex's claims (that Nasser's were the best of all time) sucked, while elsewhere in this thread you are hailing their top 20 list  ???

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2009, 08:35:44 AM »
yet he's on this list  ;) nothing wrong with Dorian's quads only stupid people think so , same contest opppsssssss looking dumb right about now

same guy jackass

DORIAN YATES

As a winner of six Mr. Olympia titles (1992-1997), Dorian Yates set a new standard for overall size and density in the mid-'90s. From the top of his vastus lateralis to the bottom of his soleus, his legs were thick from every angle. Yates believed in high-intensity training, exhausting his muscles by putting maximum effort into a few focused sets.

i find it interesting that you use flex's list to support dorian's leg development but ignore the list they published for arms which didnt include him yet you still insist he had better arms than ronnie

and why are you posting tom prince pics when we all know his hams were without equal in size. This takes nothing from ronnies development. Are you now resorting to pure size as criteria in determining what qualifies as best?

sad thing is if ronnie had hams like prince you'd be ranting how they were too big or looked stupid.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2009, 11:41:18 AM »
yeah, morphed pics are dirty warfare...

dorian looked great with Ronnie 2003's quads though..

too bad he never had them in real life.. :P

Remember, by your own words, "pics are reality".  That Dorian pic is as real as it gets and it scares you so much, that you pee a little, don't you?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2009, 12:44:26 PM »
i find it interesting that you use flex's list to support dorian's leg development but ignore the list they published for arms which didnt include him yet you still insist he had better arms than ronnie

and why are you posting tom prince pics when we all know his hams were without equal in size. This takes nothing from ronnies development. Are you now resorting to pure size as criteria in determining what qualifies as best?

sad thing is if ronnie had hams like prince you'd be ranting how they were too big or looked stupid.

I said he has better forearms which is true and better triceps again which is true and I always say parts don't win pose do and here is Peter McGough on the subject

Peter McGough Ironage Oct 13 , 2007

Who had the best forearms you ever seen : Best forearms I have seen with my own peepers. not in order: Kaz, Dorian Yates, Gunnar Rosbo, Lee Priest, Phil Heath, Armin Shultz, Flex Lewis.

and I posted the legs article in response to BigBobs post. I highlighted Yates because he said Nasser was better than Yates , whom ironically they omitted and I happen to think Nasser has awesome legs for the record

Why am I posting pics of Tom Prince ? in response to Hulkster's assertion that Ronnie's quads and hams are the best ever and they simply aren't . and yes Tom Princes do take away from Ronnie and why? because they are every bit as detailed & developed while being much bigger & thicker . and you keep asking questions as if i didn't address them NO I'm not resorting to pure size as the determining what qualifies the best  , PAY ATTENTION because you seem to have a problem with it

Tom Prince has better hams because they are BIGGER and just as developed and separated all the muscles of the leg biceps as Ronnies and they are in proportion with his quads that's what makes them better if you think otherwise who cares more power to you

And all you do is follow me around making excuse and being a general Coleman apologist and don't presume to speak for me either , if Ronnie had hams like Toms they'd be in proportion with his superhuge quads

keep following me around I enjoy correcting  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2009, 12:50:35 PM »
lmao so again by your bolded text you are saying that one of Flex's claims (that Nasser's were the best of all time) sucked, while elsewhere in this thread you are hailing their top 20 list  ???

Who said I was hailing their top 20 list? because I posted it to refute your bullshit? to show how much a hypocrite you are for praising them one moment then basically saying it's useless?

I don't need a Flex magazine list to tell me Platz's legs are the best ever and Nasser's aren't , I figured that out all on my own

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »
Who said I was hailing their top 20 list? because I posted it to refute your bullshit? to show how much a hypocrite you are for praising them one moment then basically saying it's useless?

I don't need a Flex magazine list to tell me Platz's legs are the best ever and Nasser's aren't , I figured that out all on my own

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2009, 01:54:52 PM »

well thats a first. you spend your whole life posting other people's opinions, you finally made up your mind on your own about something.

congrats. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2009, 02:45:00 PM »
nd,

still avoiding why you think its right to use flex's list when it suits you

your hypocrisy is hilarious

no matter what bodypart is mentioned of ronnies you will run to another bodybuilder in some attempt to denigrate coleman

i'm sure i recall you comparing your hero reeves against coleman one time

its just one after the other with you

its ronnie against the world tho to be fair you are putting up a good fight.

using your criteria ronnie must have better forearms than dorian since they are "BIGGER and just as developed and separated all the muscles "

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »
why do you think ND has the rightful nickname "HypocriticDeity"? 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2009, 03:25:32 PM »
nd,

no matter what bodypart is mentioned of ronnies you will run to another bodybuilder in some attempt to denigrate coleman

using your criteria ronnie must have better forearms than dorian since they are "BIGGER and just as developed and separated all the muscles "

nd,

I just explained exactly why I used the list I'm assuming English is not your first language ?

oh my God if saying someone else has a better part than Coleman is ' denigrating ' him get the hook , you sound like an oversensitive woman , pointing out my opinion that someone has a better part is FAR from denigration you're like Hulkster it's Hersey to utter anything to the contrary stop acting like a child

and I'm sure I did compared Reeves to Coleman , probably in the aesthetics department & calves two areas he leaves Coleman for dead with

I take nothing away from Coleman he's an amazing bodybuilder and could possibly beat Dorian but spare me the attitude that Ronnie is untouchable and unbeatable and he has the best everything and anyone who doesn't agree is trying to ' denigrate ' him  ::) I dare you to find ONE SINGLE POST where I comment on the way he speaks , his race his intelligence I dare you , when you can find this than you can type the word denigrate until spare me

and you came to the conclusion they're bigger how? please elaborate on that gem , and spoken like an ignorant fan boy . if that's all we were judging by than sure Ronnie wins but you forgot shape , insertion point , proportion in relation to the other muscles , you need to learn more before commenting or run the risk of being corrected but I don't mind I enjoy correcting idiots ask Hulkster

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2009, 03:29:11 PM »
well thats a first. you spend your whole life posting other people's opinions, you finally made up your mind on your own about something.

congrats. :-\

Not quite dummy , I post MY opinion and then I verify it AFTER THE FACT using expert eyewitnesses something you have NEVER EVER ONCE been able to do  ;)

NEVER have you been able to prove not a single of your bullshit claims like Dorian should have lost the 93 Olympia  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »
why do you think ND has the rightful nickname "HypocriticDeity"? 8)

Hahahahahahaha epic projection Ronnie knows Ronnie better than McGough  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2009, 04:12:32 PM »
Enough said

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »
 :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2009, 04:26:35 PM »
ND is on fire tonight