Author Topic: Best quads in IFBB history ?  (Read 38364 times)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Re: Best quads in IFBB history ?
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2009, 08:53:30 PM »
The striations on Munzer's rectus femoris are insane  :o

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #201 on: September 23, 2009, 10:33:17 PM »
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #202 on: September 24, 2009, 01:28:58 AM »
Lol, Hulkster doesn't believe the actual photgrapher who sharpened that pic; he doesn't believe the actual photographer who provided the negative proving Dorian's quads were not photoshopped (as Hulkster claims) in another pic; he claims that RONNIE COLEMAN HIMSELF is wrong by stating that 98 and 01 were his best showings because Hulkster has seen pics and thinks otherwise.  Poor delusional Hulkster!  ???

What's he gonna say? I mean he's looking extremely stupid right now. I walked him down the path after he posted that pic which ironically he knew Kevin said he sharpened before yet he kept posting it anyway . and the BOOM bitch slapped  ;D

This is exactly why Hulkster follows me from thread to thread because I constantly prove him dead wrong and he constantly has the need to try and get me back and he simply can not do it , hence why he just makes things up like his imaginary quotes and his tag I ran away from him when in fact nothing can be further from the truth

Hulkster lis a joke and I will continue to point that out

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: September 24, 2009, 03:24:24 AM »
you two darlings should get a room

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2009, 06:49:42 AM »
sick ass legs not the best ever but great none the less

All calves. Put your hand over them and try repeating all that stuff you said before about Yates' quads being "probably as big as Ronnie's" bwahahahah

Granted Ronnie's claves = not great. But it's more apples and oranges than you make out. I personally think massive quads and average calves would beat massive calves and average quads. You will counter this with "judging criteria", yet will not look to our current Mr O who was judged best in the world and has no calves at all.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: September 24, 2009, 11:24:22 AM »
All calves. Put your hand over them and try repeating all that stuff you said before about Yates' quads being "probably as big as Ronnie's" bwahahahah

Granted Ronnie's claves = not great. But it's more apples and oranges than you make out. I personally think massive quads and average calves would beat massive calves and average quads. You will counter this with "judging criteria", yet will not look to our current Mr O who was judged best in the world and has no calves at all.

tell me please he did not assert this

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »

I dare you to find me the post where I ever claimed Yates quads being probably as big as Ronnies . I notice you typed it and provided NO link to the claim what so ever because your full of shit I never claimed that and it depends on the year YOU think Ronnie at 247 pounds has bigger quads than Dorian at 282? it depends on the year and the weight

Dorian's quads aren't ' average ' and Ronnie's calves aren't even close to being ' average ' that's just absolute nonsense and the judging criteria ? that has nothing to do with Dorian V Ronnie using your train of thought biceps don't mean much because Dorian won 6 Sandows without them not how it works

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 24, 2009, 12:04:10 PM »
corrected for accuracy.

there were two threads started about the validity of that pic up and going before I ever even saw it.

get your facts straight next time.

And who did he decide to address? YOU and told you flat out it's scanned from the original negative  ;)

went so far as to say if you posted then it would give one pause to think so

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: January 18, 2010, 09:37:12 PM »
CONATRARY to what many believe , arnie too had the best pair of quads ....
and his calves were and are still , unmatched .. !!!

Wingnut32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: January 18, 2010, 11:14:13 PM »
Why it's pointless to try to argue with ND and his fellow nuthuggers:

They can't read.

Example 1:

In all seriousness, why all the hate for Dorian?  I am honestly curious as it seems unhealthy.  I mean, you brought up Dorian as being "underrated" in a Cormier/Ronnie thread, a Levrone thread, and here in a thread about quads; none of which have anything to do with Dorian, and yet you continually bring him into just about every one of your posts.  Seriously, why is Dorian on your mind 24/7   ???

Ronnie's quads in 04 are the best in terms of size.  Munzer's in terms of definition & striations.

I bolded the important part.  Hulkster did not bring up Dorian.  Sculpture brought up Dorian which alerted ND's sixth sense and allowed him to swoop in in near record time to completely derail the thread.

Example 2:

Why must you start this shit again?  Do you two have nothing better to do?

Again, Hulkster did not bring up Dorian.  Nor was he the first to respond to a post mentioning Dorian.

Example 3:

Flex magazine chose Nasser El Sonbaty as having the best quads of all-time in the late 90's (i.e. after considering Dorian at his best, Platz, Demayo, etc.)

Read your statement again and get back with me...

"best quads of all-time in the late 90's "

I guess that wouldn't be all time would it?  It would be of the late 90's...

FAIL

Yikes.  Maybe Wiggs can understand this:  "In the late 90's Flex magazine chose Nasser El Sonbaty as having the best quads of all-time (i.e. after considering Dorian at his best, Platz, Demayo, etc.)"

Do you get it now?  Was it really that difficult for you to understand?  How do you function in daily life?

Example 4:

Flex magazine chose Nasser El Sonbaty as having the best quads of all-time in the late 90's (i.e. after considering Dorian at his best, Platz, Demayo, etc.)

coughs ( bull shit )  ;D  ;)

Flex magazine July 2005 Wonder wheels: the 40 all-time greatest legs

I hope my bolds helped you out with that ND.  When someone says quads, he means quads.  When someone says legs, he means legs.  And then you continue trying to flame bigbobs and the great Nasser when YOU are the one that can't read simple words?  How nut-huggerish.

Example 5:

Are you saying you never saw the Flex mag where they took what they felt were the best bodyparts of any bodybuilder ever, and put them together into a super-bodybuilder?  It had a cover shot - Nasser's quads were used.  Some bodyparts were black and others white.
I think I have that mag and that means what compared to that list?

What does it mean compared to that list?  Did you seriously ask that?  It means NOTHING AT ALL.  Do you know why?  Because you copy and pasted a completely irrelevant list.  All because you cannot read.  Quads does not mean legs.  Legs does not mean quads.  Jesus Christ, you are like a retarded Forest Gump.

Example 6:

No Flex magazine is not credible when it doesn't favor Nasser and yes we've covered your hypocrisy before and you just tried to use Flex magazine as a ' credible source ' until it backfired in your face typical of you  ;)

Or maybe the list you posted is irrelevant to the discussion.  Ever think of that?  Or maybe you can't read for shit.  Ever think of that?  There was no backfire on bigbob's part.  YOU are the one that it backfired on.  YOU tried to counter someone's argument with some random irrelevant list.

Example 7:

LMFAO by a mile taken you seriously just ended  :D

and Nasser didn't even make the list and Tom was number 1 so much for a ' country mile ' and don't try and use they excuse Flex isn't credible not after you just tried to use them as a credible reference  ;)

Does it even have to be pointed out anymore?  You post an irrelevant list and keep going back to the list to support your argument.  The list has nothing to do with the thread, that is why nobody else cares about it.  Didn't that ever occur to you?

Example 8:

My point is you're a hypocrite who hailed Flex and two seconds later dismissed it , Nasser does have good quads in fact good legs better than Platz you're either being contrary or stupid you pick

Again with the irrelevant list.  Why shouldn't an irrelevant list be dismissed?  Only in your mind does a random, irrelevant list pertain to the argument.  And you calling somebody else stupid?  When you can't read?  HA!

Example 9:

are you new to the sport?

new to getbig?

::)

dorian's quads were usually the WORST in the top 5.

even some nobody's quads were comparable at dorian's best LOL
yet he's on this list  ;) nothing wrong with Dorian's quads only stupid people think so , same contest opppsssssss looking dumb right about now

same guy jackass

Discussion about quads vs list about legs.  How many times must it be said?  Once is probably enough.  It's just that pointing out how retarded you are (while you try to insult everyone else's intelligence to boot) is keeping me entertained for now.  ND, have I convinced you to take up some remedial reading comprehension classes yet? 

Example 10:

NO I'm not , you're the idiot who just hailed them for being right and then two seconds later claimed they sucked

and I agree Nasser has awesome quads , legs in fact but they best ever not even close

Hailed them for being right about Nasser having the best quads and claiming they suck for not having Nasser in the top 20 legs of all time are not mutually exclusive. 

And what is that second line?!  Is it possibly that ND does in fact know the difference between 'quads' and 'legs?'   Then why would you have interchanged the two when it suited your argument?  Hmmm.  BUSTED!  ND misusing/misrepresenting magazine articles to suite his argument?  Who would have guessed?   ::)

Example 11:

I posted the legs article in response to BigBobs post. I highlighted Yates because he said Nasser was better than Yates , whom ironically they omitted

Again, bigbobs was talking about quads.  You posted a list about legs.  You fail at supporting your argument.  Maybe you even knew what you were doing.  Maybe you were hoping that nobody would notice.  But if your argument is half as obvious as you claim why do you have to misrepresent articles, take things out of context, interchange uninterchangeable terms, etc. (lie, basically) to support your claim?  Is it because you know you are wrong all along?  Maybe you just like arguing on the internet acting as if you have a clue what you are talking about, hoping a couple other mental midgets will attach themselves to your ballbag along the way?

Example 12:

Who said I was hailing their top 20 list? because I posted it to refute your bullshit? to show how much a hypocrite you are for praising them one moment then basically saying it's useless?

Quads vs legs.  And who is the one full of bullshit? 

Well, that's only the first 5 pages of this thread, but I think everyone gets the point by now.  Thank you and goodnight.

inbeforemeltdown  ;D

Btw, Platz had the best quads AND legs of all time. 

/thread

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2010, 01:16:03 AM »
CONATRARY to what many believe , arnie too had the best pair of quads ....
and his calves were and are still , unmatched .. !!!
gimme a break with that overrated piece of shit. ::)

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2010, 02:37:44 AM »

JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2010, 11:05:03 AM »
 munzer never had shredded stomach...why?!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #213 on: January 19, 2010, 12:18:01 PM »
 :o

/thread

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 19, 2010, 01:48:05 PM »
munzer never had shredded stomach...why?!

genetics, neither do i,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #215 on: January 19, 2010, 03:29:35 PM »
 ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #216 on: January 19, 2010, 03:32:29 PM »
;)

You're fucking kidding me right? You show a pic of Yates side quad?  His fucking quads suck.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2010, 03:33:19 PM »
CUTLER

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2010, 03:34:26 PM »
You're fucking kidding me right? You show a pic of Yates side quad?  His fucking quads suck.
Come on Wiggs you know better I had to spice this up a bit.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2010, 03:45:06 PM »
No matter how you guys criticize me, this is the sickest thighs.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2010, 03:46:06 PM »
No matter how you guys criticize me, this is the sickest thighs.

Agreed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: January 19, 2010, 03:52:58 PM »
 ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 19, 2010, 03:54:27 PM »
 :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 19, 2010, 03:57:03 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #224 on: January 19, 2010, 04:16:39 PM »
when I think of great quads I am reminded of this shot of Ronnie: :o
Flower Boy Ran Away