Author Topic: How widespread is AAS use among females?  (Read 1375 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
How widespread is AAS use among females?
« on: September 20, 2009, 03:02:20 PM »
It seems like these days every guy and his brother is on something be it fat burners like ephedrine or clen or steroids or GH.  There are lots of varying degrees of what guys are using.  Some hardcore juicers that don't even compete to 16 year olds messing around with dbol.  I KNOW personally tons of guys at my gym that are on something at some time or another during the year. 

But I hardly have any experience with the female side of the subject.  I've noticed over the years that women have definitely upped the ante when it comes to their physiques.  Lots of ripped women and the time it takes some of these women to achieve their results is short of amazing.  I think A LOT of women are using shit too but are even more hush hush about it then their male counterparts.  What are some of the rumors, first hand experience of what women are messing around with these days?  I've heard the classic clen/var/winny low dosed primo etc.  But I was very surprised the other day to find out that this one chick at my gym was using small doses of test.  I NEVER would have assumed she'd even know anything about it.  She's like the good all American girl next door or however you want to describe her but with a smokin fitness figure type of body. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: How widespread is AAS use among females?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 03:10:59 PM »
Harvard could use a man like you.
Y

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »
Harvard could use a man like you.

Yeah and your mom could use a fat cock like mine as well asshole! 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »
Yeah and your mom could use a fat cock like mine as well asshole! 

Your punctuation leaves a lot of room for interpretation there. 
Are you saying she could use a fat cock like yours as well as your asshole? 
Or are you calling me an asshole and separately saying that my mom could use a fat cock, which you have?

I've changed my mind regarding Harvard. 
Y

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 04:19:45 PM »
I remember seeing one in my gym who was in great shape but my training partner said she was probably on something. Just too hard a physique, very hard for a woman to drop down so low in BF (who knows could have been clean).

The dead serious ones probably use or have used something, if you want natural training for years (many may disagree) look at Jodi Miller. No masculine signs at all, good muscle but no where near over the top.

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 04:21:58 PM »
Most fitness sluts drink it straight from the cock.