Author Topic: TNA No Surrender  (Read 8949 times)

cobra_4

• Getbig II
TNA No Surrender
« on: September 20, 2009, 05:07:36 PM »
Anyone watching? I didn't have anything better to do so I figured I'd buy it. Ill update as the night goes on with results.

cobra_4

• Getbig II
Re: TNA No Surrender
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 05:12:56 PM »
New TNA Knockout tag champs, not the beautiful people, the other new team, didn't catch the name.

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 05:21:46 PM »
Hernandez wins in a waste of ppv time and a waste of a very tallented wrestler.

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »
Joe over Daniels, decent match. Funny all the MMA comments and comparisons they are throwing in to tie in with the Lashley angle.

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 06:07:08 PM »
Pope over Suicide. Match was decent but the finish was weak.

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 06:15:10 PM »
ODB won. How stupid was this match. You spend months building up the womens division, then this? This has to be a Vince Russo idea.

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 06:31:44 PM »
Nash over Abyss, Nash using a taser? I should have just watched the rise and FALL of wcw.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 06:38:25 PM »
Nash over Abyss, Nash using a taser? I should have just watched the rise and FALL of wcw.
;D

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 07:15:31 PM »
Team 3d and Beer Money win the tag match.

Wait, did they just say Lashley was one of the best MMA fighters in the world? Lashley beat Rhino in a joke of a match.

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »
Hmmm Hernandes cashes in his feast or fired case for the main event....

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »
Awesome to see AJ wear the belt!! All the guys ran out to the ring and some fans. Thats pretty cool! Match was decent, but the raw emotion of AJ winning makes up for it. He did a hell of a 450 to get the pin on Angle.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 08:00:11 PM »
Awesome, im a big AJ fan. He deserves it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 10:22:15 PM »
  :o

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 04:43:54 AM »
The TNA knockouts are WAY better wrestlers and much hotter then the WWE divas IMO.

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 04:47:00 AM »
The TNA knockouts are WAY better wrestlers and much hotter then the WWE divas IMO.

Oh no doubt. TNA's women division compared to WWE's is like comparing WCW's cruiserweight division to WWF's Lightweight division back in the day, there is no comparision.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 07:56:27 AM »

Another symptom of this PG nonsense.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 08:01:49 AM »
Another symptom of this PG nonsense.
Stephanie McMahon has cracked the whip on all the divas as they are not allowed to show too much skin and they need to cover up more. You notice no more bra and panties matches? No more min skirts while wrestling, no more bikinis, etc? TNA knockouts = no hold barred tits and ass!

cobra_4

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »
Stephanie McMahon has cracked the whip on all the divas as they are not allowed to show too much skin and they need to cover up more. You notice no more bra and panties matches? No more min skirts while wrestling, no more bikinis, etc? TNA knockouts = no hold barred tits and ass!
They could pull that off if they actually had a few girls who could WRESTLE.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 11:01:50 AM »
The TNA women's division destroys the WWE Diva division. The entire idea that they are Divas and not wrestlers started the downward spiral.

AJ is the man though... Good to see him hold the belt.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »
The TNA women's division destroys the WWE Diva division. The entire idea that they are Divas and not wrestlers started the downward spiral.

AJ is the man though... Good to see him hold the belt.
I agree with you. The TNA knockouts are better looking and way way way better wrestlers.

Yes, AJ is phenomenal and it makes me sick how a dumb ho like Michelle McCool can bite him by using his finishing move. Gimmie a break. The dumb newbie bitch can't even come up with her own move.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 12:58:04 PM »
I agree with you. The TNA knockouts are better looking and way way way better wrestlers.

Yes, AJ is phenomenal and it makes me sick how a dumb ho like Michelle McCool can bite him by using his finishing move. Gimmie a break. The dumb newbie bitch can't even come up with her own move.

Sad really... I was watching smackdown and the match with Michelle McCool and Melina was such a boring ass match.

Debra Miceli is probably going apeshit over the current state of the WWE's women's division.

Anyone ever talk to her and get her take on it?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 08:30:38 PM »

I caught a segment last week in which Nash is apparently auditioning girls to be his valet. Is TNA aware that Nash is in his fifties? The "playa" angle doesn't work when you're middle-aged.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2009, 05:33:02 AM »
I caught a segment last week in which Nash is apparently auditioning girls to be his valet. Is TNA aware that Nash is in his fifties? The "playa" angle doesn't work when you're middle-aged.
He's trying for the Sean Connery type of "Playa" but only Connery can pull that off. Nash should hang it up. He's made his money. No sense in him hanging around.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 10:01:18 AM »
He's trying for the Sean Connery type of "Playa" but only Connery can pull that off. Nash should hang it up. He's made his money. No sense in him hanging around.

Good point.

WWE did something similar by bringing back DX. The "play by their own rules" angle just doesn't work with guys in their 40s who are married with kids.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2009, 10:46:16 AM »
Good point.

WWE did something similar by bringing back DX. The "play by their own rules" angle just doesn't work with guys in their 40s who are married with kids.
Thats another thing WWE needs to do. They need to kill that whole DX angle. Its GAY especially since WWE is PG now. Its not nearly even close of the DX of the ninties and never the less, Michael's and HHH are better on their own. Lately they've been taking lousy beatings and they look like two old washed up men in the ring. The need to split them up, turn HHH heel again and let Michael's do his own thing.