Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1074 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: September 21, 2009, 01:41:10 AM »
Hi sir,

my name is vincenzo, I'm an italian bodybuilder I want to tell you that I have read all your posts (more than 170 pages) :) and I'm amazed of your total honesty and competence.
If you don't mind may you answer some questions for me?
So I'm coming back from an injury so my shape it's not so good now (I'm 34 years old and train form 15 years) usually I'm good at 95 kilos, this year in may 2010 I want to compete and since my actual condition I choose to follow instead of the bulking approach (DECA,TEST,DBOL)
the quality ones that you suggested with tren, masteron boldenone etc. I want to do it from october to 2-3 weeks form the show so around 6 month. Whant do you think? I ask this because I read that you reccomend to use tren for no more than 6 weeks at time.
Also about products fortunally here I can get very good quality human grade deca and test norma and also dbol and winstrol but for EQ, MASTERON and TREN I must use GLOBAL ANABOLICS that have a good reputation like UG lab what do you think of it?
Any particular guidance that you can give it's very very appreciate!

Many thanks for your time best regards!
vincenzo

approved ,,make sure you dont go with some piece of shit underground and there are many around,,you need your guy to be long time in business with major money making for it to be legit not some guy thjat  pop up and down on a board,,it got to be solid reputation on many boards and known for many years and relaible ,,thats the only way with ug,,otherwize you will get fucked,,it got to be someone with big name not someone who operate in the dark! the big names wont let you in unless you are approved for many years ,,they will know if you are,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 01:46:16 AM »
GH , Who are your top 5 for olympia?  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 01:56:43 AM »
cant tell,,dexter will probably take it again,, but they really want phil heath to get up ,,the real mr o should be wolfe but he is not progressed like i thought he would due to high lats and weak lower back ,,evn though he stil better than phil which shoudnt even place top 5 and pretty close to dexter,,

kai too small,,too weird shape ,,too squary ,,too alien like not in a good way,,jason need condition of the 90s competitors to do any high placing in top 2 ,,he may be done due to him being 36-37 year oldwhite boy but that i will see coming stage time
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 02:02:49 AM »
cant tell,,dexter will probably take it again,, but they really want phil heath to get up ,,the real mr o should be wolfe but he is not progressed like i thought he would due to high lats and weak lower back ,,evn though he stil better than phil which shoudnt even place top 5 and pretty close to dexter,,

kai too small,,too weird shape ,,too squary ,,too alien like not in a good way,,jason need condition of the 90s competitors to do any high placing in top 2 ,,he may be done due to him being 36-37 year oldwhite boy but that i will see coming stage time
Thank you..I like wolf also ,amazing structure ,perfect x shape..just a pitty about his lagging areas.

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 02:46:55 AM »
Thank you so much!