Author Topic: This is France  (Read 8779 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: This is France
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 07:16:36 AM »
Swing and a miss. Would have been better posting up this pic.   ;)

When I complete my time machine, I'm going back to feed that guy to his dogs.  While he's alive.  He did some sick shit to those poor mutts.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 07:18:44 AM »
When I complete my time machine, I'm going back to feed that guy to his dogs.  While he's alive.  He did some sick shit to those poor mutts.

Sometimes animals have to suffer for the good of mankind. Without animal experiments that includes animal suffering, there will be more human suffering. The choice is easy, except for moronic idealists that don't understand what they are talking about.

:-*

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 07:27:35 AM »
Sometimes animals have to suffer for the good of mankind. Without animal experiments that includes animal suffering, there will be more human suffering. The choice is easy, except for moronic idealists that don't understand what they are talking about.

:-*

Necessary vs unnecessary/other avenues/misery vs gain/justifiability & Mary Kay Cosmetics, etc. + the absurd old school belief that humans are qualitatively different than animals because we have a 'soul' and that animals don't feel.  They obviously felt enough to salivate for him.  Where's his vodka soaked brain?

Don't troll me.  :'(

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 07:34:18 AM »
Necessary vs unnecessary/other avenues/misery vs gain/justifiability & Mary Kay Cosmetics, etc. + the absurd old school belief that humans are qualitatively different than animals because we have a 'soul' and that animals don't feel.  They obviously felt enough to salivate for him.  Where's his vodka soaked brain?

Don't troll me.  :'(

This is not trolling.

A lot of human progress is dependant upon animal testing, and regardless of what ethical stand you take, it's hard to justify not doing it. At least if you have no feelings for animals ;D

Tell a mother with a very sick kid that the kid won't make it because the medicine that could save her had to be cancelled due to restrictions on "animal testing". "The rats were off limits madam, so no cure is to be found".

Of course humans are beyond animals. It's a subjective assessment in the end, and your own self worth should dictate that you'll smash the animal before you smash yourself and your prospects for the future. It also helps being somehat noncaring for anybody else but yourself ;D

How is this for acing ethics 101, or maybe flunking a psychological assessment?  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 07:36:43 AM »
This is not trolling.

A lot of human progress is dependant upon animal testing, and regardless of what ethical stand you take, it's hard to justify not doing it. At least if you have no feelings for animals ;D

Tell a mother with a very sick kid that the kid won't make it because the medicine that could save her had to be cancelled due to restrictions on "animal testing". "The rats were off limits madam, so no cure is to be found".

Of course humans are beyond animals. It's a subjective assessment in the end, and your own self worth should dictate that you'll smash the animal before you smash yourself and your prospects for the future. It also helps being somehat noncaring for anybody else but yourself ;D

How is this for acing ethics 101, or maybe flunking a psychological assessment?  ;D
A+     I see brassards and goose stepping in your future.   ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 07:40:41 AM »
A+     I see brassards and goose stepping in your future.   ;D

Will take the hunter license eventually. This means killing animals as a SPORT ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 07:42:55 AM »
This is not trolling.

They say animals see in black and white too.  Getcha some shades, brah.  8)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 07:46:48 AM »
They say animals see in black and white too.  Getcha some shades, brah.  8)

You wanna join Debussey hunting? You and Debussey can blow those lame Ducks all over and into bloody messes with a pump action shootgun! Then you and Debussey can shoot the fucking head off some elks and deers for fun, gut them in the wild and cut the remains of their heads off!! For fucks sake, can survive for weeks in the wild with a few nice kills 8)

U in? You and Debussey can also play soccer with the dead ducks shot to pieces ;D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2009, 07:48:39 AM »
and to think France sucked the big one to begin with....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 07:48:53 AM »

You wanna join Debussey hunting? You and Debussey can blow those lame Ducks all over and into bloody messes with a pump action shootgun! Then you and Debussey can shoot the fucking head off some elks and deers for fun, gut them in the wild and cut their heads off!! For fucks sake, can survive for weeks in the wild with a few nice kills 8)

U in? You and Debussey can also play soccer with the dead ducks shot to pieces ;D

As long as we eat what we kill.  Sure, count me in.  It'll be nice knowing there isn't any rat shit or mexican piss in my mince.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 07:49:33 AM »
and to think France sucked the big one to begin with....

Ya that Louis XV was a total hoser.  XIV must have been spinning in his grave.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 07:50:33 AM »
As long as we eat what we kill.  Sure, count me in.  It'll be nice knowing there isn't any rat shit or mexican piss in my mince.

Let's save some of the meat as ammo that can be thrown at people in the streets 8) Nothing like walking around on a nice sunny day and suddenly getting bombarded with meat.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 07:51:32 AM »

Let's save some of the meat as ammo that can be thrown at people in the streets 8) Nothing like walking around on a nice sunny day and suddenly getting bombarded with meat.

Meat helmets, Dr Evil?  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 07:52:50 AM »
Meat helmets, Dr Evil?  :D

Beef Curtain perhaps? :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2009, 07:53:02 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2009, 07:55:09 AM »

Beef Curtain perhaps? :D

Hannibal Lecter fan ad porta.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2009, 07:56:16 AM »
;D

You like the Crybaby?

I have a crybaby.  it's a "classic" pedal, and i like it fine, but this one gets me wetter than wiggs at a thai restaurant.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2009, 07:56:40 AM »
;D

Animal testing on Vince Goodrum by Dr.Chimps?

Oh Dr.Sperms, you didnt!!!

;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2009, 07:58:29 AM »
i hate animal abuse

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2009, 07:59:06 AM »
I have a crybaby.  it's a "classic" pedal, and i like it fine, but this one gets me wetter than wiggs at a thai restaurant.

Sweet  ;)

Are you a skilled axeman?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2009, 07:59:50 AM »
i hate animal abuse

Animal testing = clever animal use, not abuse.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2009, 08:01:00 AM »

Sweet  ;)

Are you a skilled axeman?

well, i'm no Segovia, but i'd say i'm better than alanis morisette's guitarist.   ;D
also, i'm a vicious soloist, i solo in the "style" of neil young, meaning i just bend one note and run it through 15 pedals  ;D
Deep Tissue Massage

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2009, 08:03:02 AM »

Animal testing = clever animal use, not abuse.

Nope,all tests should be done on 'homies'
Animals never did anything bad to anyone,they should not be treated cruelly

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2009, 08:03:07 AM »
well, i'm no Segovia, but i'd say i'm better than alanis morisette's guitarist.   ;D
also, i'm a vicious soloist, i solo in the "style" of neil young, meaning i just bend one note and run it through 15 pedals  ;D

Downloaded a lot of his stuff recently and really enjoying it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2009, 08:03:37 AM »

In other words: You limit yourself to the familiar pentatonic "boxes", and that's it? ;D