Author Topic: This is France  (Read 8784 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: This is France
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2009, 08:32:42 AM »
One time I was doing this group assignment for Marine ecology and there was this pale, hippie chick who was a bit of a condescending, disapproving cnut - she hated the whole male domination way of society (feminist), was pro-green (anything technological or scientific was evil cause it basically meant raping of nature in some way to her) etc.

She kept snubbing a couple of us and soon, the discussion steered towards animal rights and such. Couple of minutes into the conversation, she looks at me point blank and asked, "What about you? Do you like animals?" and I answered, "Sure, as long as they're cooked properly and are served with a nice, cold drink".

I just wanted to piss her off and I think I succeeded better than I hoped. Still laugh to this day when I recall the way her face went blank for the first couple of seconds after my reply, before she got all angry ;D

haha, yes kiwiol.  I can't stand those types. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2009, 08:32:55 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2009, 08:34:41 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2009, 08:34:56 AM »
One time I was doing this group assignment for Marine ecology and there was this pale, hippie chick who was a bit of a condescending, disapproving cnut - she hated the whole male domination way of society (feminist), was pro-green (anything technological or scientific was evil cause it basically meant raping of nature in some way to her) etc.

She kept snubbing a couple of us and soon, the discussion steered towards animal rights and such. Couple of minutes into the conversation, she looks at me point blank and asked, "What about you? Do you like animals?" and I answered, "Sure, as long as they're cooked properly and are served with a nice, cold drink".

I just wanted to piss her off and I think I succeeded better than I hoped. Still laugh to this day when I recall the way her face went blank for the first couple of seconds after my reply, before she got all angry ;D

Owned!  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2009, 08:35:42 AM »
Do you have any idea about what types of experiments are being done to animals and why?

well it doesnt take much effort to find scores of sites concerning these cruel experiments and what their "contributions" are.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2009, 08:37:33 AM »
yes but eating for survival is something different than unnessecary animal killing and torturing.
you dont have to be a vegetarian to care for animals.

Unnecessary killing and torturing isn't something I approve of either, Mars. But animal testing doesn't fall under that category.

My point is though,would it be so wrong to do testing on worthless humans?

There are people who are scum and deserve harsh punishments for some of the things they do, but you can't treat them like the Nazis used to treat their victims, for example. It's never going to happen anyway.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2009, 08:38:38 AM »

Haha yes! Debussey has had a few experiences like this itself (in fantasy of course since Debussey knows nobody outside the asylum) and it's always fun to push the buttons of these idealists. What's even funnier is to sit there with a somewhat arrogant smirk on your face when they blow up, wait until they cool cool down (asking them to act civilized is a good way to cool them down, especially since they think that they are the civilized one due to their flawed beliefs -> Trap #1), before you calmly yet firmly make them admit that there are flaws in their reasoning through superior argumentation, while everybody else are struggling to not laugh out loud.

;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2009, 08:41:23 AM »
well it doesnt take much effort to find scores of sites concerning these cruel experiments and what their "contributions" are.

Stop playing dumb Mars, the act is too transparent.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2009, 08:41:44 AM »

There are people who are scum and deserve harsh punishments for some of the things they do, but you can't treat them like the Nazis used to treat their victims, for example. It's never going to happen anyway.
If the Nazi's won the war though there would be no political correctness,no sponging blacks in europe,no romanian gyspsies and no dumb hippy bitches

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2009, 08:42:15 AM »
Du pain, du vin, du vie, frogs.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2009, 08:45:49 AM »

well he must be enjoying it then.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 08:47:50 AM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2009, 08:48:42 AM »

well he must be enjoying it then.

Hahahaha yes! ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2009, 08:49:06 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2009, 08:52:31 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2009, 10:26:07 AM »

Hahahaha yes! ;D

Maybe a special bowflex model...

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2009, 11:25:08 AM »
During their colonial periods, European countries exploited and ruined many of the countries these immigrants came from.
Now they've immigrated to the European nations that formerly colonized them for a better life. Got a few hoodlums amongst  the immigrants? Big deal. Karma.  :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2009, 12:03:12 PM »
according to david duke, blacks never built great civilisations like whites did

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2009, 12:36:53 PM »

Was this by chance Ellen Degeneres?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2009, 12:39:51 PM »
according to david duke, blacks never built great civilisations like whites did

Bullshit, Compton is very nice this time of year.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »
wiggs is from compton

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2009, 12:55:49 PM »
wiggs is from compton

more likely from Anaheim.
Deep Tissue Massage

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2009, 01:11:02 PM »

Saturday, in Paris it was the techno parade, the annual fest for electronic music lover's.
As usual horde a n.gg.r coming from the downtown invade the capital of France to stole, rob, rape, knock etc etc etc etc...
Gotta love the e-thug crackers.  ::) Tired of these Blacks penetrating "your" women, perchance? Why don't you do something about it?

!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »
During their colonial periods, European countries exploited and ruined many of the countries these immigrants came from.
Now they've immigrated to the European nations that formerly colonized them for a better life. Got a few hoodlums amongst  the immigrants? Big deal. Karma.  :)

That's the ultimate arguement of leftist asshole,so i presume you're an arab or a black with inferiority complex, or a leftist asshole who got trouble to assume he's white, it's called an "ethnomasochist".

By the way european country bring medicine, vacination, built road, hospital, school, sewers in country where you can die by malaria just by drinking a glass of water or having a simple flu, then in most countries political party of indigen began to think they can did it without white, so they chased them...
Colonisation had bad part but more good part, country like maroc or algerie were on prehistoire before us.

Needless to speak about africa, just watch what happen when those genius chased white from zimbabwe, they destroyed all farm, now these chimp are starving and forced to immigrate in other countries, just like the grasshopper they are, unable to built something.

asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2009, 01:31:53 PM »
Du pain, du vin, du vie, frogs.

us educationnal system is a myth. ;D
asstropin