Author Topic: Hulk Hogan At The Olympia This Year  (Read 3488 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Hulk Hogan At The Olympia This Year
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 05:15:15 PM »
sly must have atleast 10inch lifts in his shoes to really stack up to hogan in the later pic  ;)

Hogan WAS a legit 6'6" in the 1970/1980's. He weighed as much as 340 pounds, but averaged about 305/310 pounds until the late 80's. He had a LEGIT pair of 22" biceps.

Today, Hogan is struggling with 6'3" after having had 4 back surgeries, 2 hip replacements, 2 knee replacements and a neck fusion.

Sly is known to wear HUGE MUNSTER platform shoes. He's in the 5'8"-5'8.5" range, but can achieve 6'0" in his well concealed platforms. Take into account Hogan is 3" shorter than he was when having filmed Rocky 3 and Sly is 3-4" taller than he was during the filming of that movie, due to footwear, he has bridged the gap to the point that he almost looks the same height as Hogan, when in reality, Hogan would still have a solid 6-7" on him barefoot.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »
Hogan WAS a legit 6'6" in the 1970/1980's. He weighed as much as 340 pounds, but averaged about 305/310 pounds until the late 80's. He had a LEGIT pair of 22" biceps.

Today, Hogan is struggling with 6'3" after having had 4 back surgeries, 2 hip replacements, 2 knee replacements and a neck fusion.

Good info, I had no idea he had that many surgeries!  I hear many wrestlers blow their knees out over the years on the road. Although I do not actually think his arms were 24 inches, I wonder how big they actually were in his prime? 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 09:36:10 PM »
Damn! he must be really strapped for cash.......still looks damn good for all the abuse his body has went through plus being older than dirt.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »
wrestling isn't fake...

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 11:38:06 PM »
"HOLLYWOOD" Hulk Hogan is the one true "WRESTLING GOD"!!!  Getbiggers better recognize & bow down... ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 07:10:30 AM »
Link to Hulk leaving a voice message threatening to have the Hell's Angels break some guy's legs. Obviously, not the brightest grappler on the circuit.  ;D

http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/09/its-the-perfect-crime/#comments

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 07:15:15 AM »
Link to Hulk leaving a voice message threatening to have the Hell's Angels break some guy's legs. Obviously, not the brightest grappler on the circuit.  ;D

http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/09/its-the-perfect-crime/#comments

haha..."You'll be playing for the band from a wheel chair, brother...."   

Maybe Hulk is taking it old-school?  I always wondered why people didn't conduct themselves in real life like in wrestling.  Got a problem with somebody....just smash them with a chair, or hire Abdullah to carve them up!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2009, 07:18:12 AM »
Hogan is also almost 60yrs old. In his prime he would have dwarfed everyone on that olympia stage very easily. He was 6'6" tall @ 303lbs. Maybe not ripped but fucking big.

well, he was gigantic...but would not have dwarfed everyone.

However, atleast, pre-divorce, he was worth (I have heard varying accounts) 20-40 million.

Now, THAT number does dwarf all the poor 'pro' bb's of today and yesterday

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2009, 07:19:56 AM »
haha..."You'll be playing for the band from a wheel chair, brother...."  
LOL. Yeah, he didn't leave his name, but using 'mania' and 'brother' are kinda dead giveaways.  ;D

/where's my folding chair!?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2009, 07:27:22 AM »
If his daughter will be there passing out free BJ'S it may be relavent to go.

hahahahahahahah
S