Author Topic: US Citizens Policy?  (Read 383 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
US Citizens Policy?
« on: September 21, 2009, 01:17:21 PM »
Why couldn't Obama just organize a US Citizens Insurance Policy that we could all buy into for a very, discounted rate because of the massive amount of people buying in?

???

S

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: US Citizens Policy?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »
I think that's essentially what he's trying to do with the public option.  It'll be contracted out to a bidding insurance company to be administered under the guidelines set down in the contract.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 05:05:22 PM »
RPF, have you seen those 'party plates' in your state?  Colored license plates that tell the police who the drunk drivers are?  And police can stop them for any reason?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 05:46:21 PM »
RPF, have you seen those 'party plates' in your state?  Colored license plates that tell the police who the drunk drivers are?  And police can stop them for any reason?

Yes, haha the all white plates with red text.

Are we the only ones to have that?  My neighbor has them, and a surprising amount of people have them around here.  Many respectable looking people have them.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 05:50:19 PM »
We dont have them in FL.  They put a "1" on your driv license I think, if you get a DUI.  I thought that was great they make drunks wear the scarlet letter for all to see.