Author Topic: Obama to shift focus to climate change & Cap & Trade  (Read 3101 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama to shift focus to climate change & Cap & Trade
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »
Haha yes because you and a minority are smarter than a majority of people specifically educated and trained in the field of climate change.  A majority of americans voted obama in and he is delivering what they want, it may not be what you want but guess what? You're the minority on this one buddy enjoy that  :-*  

Watch this and learn you idiot.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 03:11:01 PM »
Watch this and learn you idiot.  

Interesting thoughts and opinion he has.  Thanks for sharing.  I will however, continue to side with a majority of scientists.  It's not personal i just feel that it is the right side of things.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »
Good - send your higher energy bills and gas bills to those scientists you idiot.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 03:14:10 PM »
Haha yes because you and a minority are smarter than a majority of people specifically educated and trained in the field of climate change.  A majority of americans voted obama in and he is delivering what they want, it may not be what you want but guess what? You're the minority on this one buddy enjoy that  :-*  

A slim majority and he's lost all that support. People who have lost their job, looking for work or in danger of losing their job...don't want to here about tax hikes, or bs tax credits.
L

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 03:15:32 PM »
Good - send your higher energy bills and gas bills to those scientists you idiot.   

Well you see 333 it won't really matter to me because i'll adjust my usage accordingly, as i have done in the past. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »
A slim majority and he's lost all that support. People who have lost their job, looking for work or in danger of losing their job...don't want to here about tax hikes, or bs tax credits.

Well i guess they can then vote for someone else in 3 more years.
Abandon every hope...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 03:18:23 PM »
They're going to,  but I'd rather not spend 3 addtional years undoing dipshit's laws, findings, appointments, tax hikes, policies etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
L

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 03:20:36 PM »
They're going to,  but I'd rather not spend 3 addtional years undoing dipshit's laws, findings, appointments, tax hikes, policies etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

So says you.  There is still no one who can contest obama from any other avenue.  No viable candidate and time is ticking...

Before long it'll be election eve and Obama will be ready for a second term.   ;D
Abandon every hope...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »
A dead dog could beat Obama by 2012....sorry dude no soup for u...get a fucking job.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »
A dead dog could beat Obama by 2012....sorry dude no soup for u...get a fucking job.

a war hero and a milf should have cleaned his clock in 2008.  yet he won by an electoral landslide.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 05:41:10 PM »
a war hero and a milf should have cleaned his clock in 2008.  yet he won by an electoral landslide.

Yes follow the shiney object, his presentation is what won him the election not his substance.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 06:33:39 PM »
Yes follow the shiney object, his presentation is what won him the election not his substance.

Idiots who thought Dear Leader would put two chickens in every pot, a car in every garage bay, a flat screen on every wall, a mortgage payment every month, gasoline in their tank, is what got him elected.   

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 11:32:58 PM »

I wouldnt call his win in the electoral college a landslide. A decisive victory? Yes. But not a landslide. And his win in the popular vote was pretty dam close. McCain got 48% of the vote. That's in spite of a very unpopular Republican incumbent, an unpopular war, a very bad political climate against the Republicans, and you had an uncharismatic candidate in McCain. Not to mention that McCain shouldnt have been the candidate (although McCain impressed me in the General Election; he did a very good job until the financial crisis hit). So it is clear that Barry badly overestimated his mandate.

Barry needs to quit screwing around with Democrat interests like Healthcare and cap/trade. Just fix the dam economy and win the Afghan war stupid!!!!

This guy will not win re-election. It is becoming more and more clear that he is a young, black, articulate, and charismatic version of Jimmy Carter.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!