Author Topic: Where are the USC boys?  (Read 1088 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Where are the USC boys?
« on: September 22, 2009, 05:27:08 AM »
Lots of shit talk about them before yet another defeat at the hands of a sub-par Pac 10 team?

body88

Re: Where are the USC boys?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 06:49:45 AM »
Same place as the Yankee's fans.  Both the Angels and the Sox can beat them.   Hope the Sox meet them in the playoffs.  Ruh Ro.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 01:40:27 PM »
Same place as the Yankee's fans.  Both the Angels and the Sox can beat them.   Hope the Sox meet them in the playoffs.  Ruh Ro.

I'm still here... >:(

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 01:52:57 PM »
Lots of shit talk about them before yet another defeat at the hands of a sub-par Pac 10 team?
sir???? subpar????? did you not watch washington play with lsu on laborday weekend???? they are playing out of their minds and sarkisian has this program on the right track......besides...... sc is allowed to lose a few games.....they have national championships and heisman winners like crazy. you cannot win all your games every year........but washington is not sub par.....they are going in the right direction...... with a new leader!

body88

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »

I'm still here... >:(

Not you, the loud mouths talking trash a few months ago.  "The yankee's O can't be stopped", "their pen is so good".  "The pitching is awesome"!  "The Yankees will win it all"!  Fact is, the Sox and the Angels have better pitching and the yank's team avg is only .14 points higher than the sox, currently.  All in all, it was dumb to start pounding chests before playoff time.  Anything can happen, and if I was a Yankee fan I'd be cautious about talking shit at this point.

Both the Sox and the Angels can beat the Yankees, and I have a feeling that might happen.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 04:58:56 PM »
usc has a large bandwagon fanbase

heck i peronally know people that didn't go to school there and never lived in so cal, yet like usc  ::)

E

E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 05:12:47 PM »
sir???? subpar????? did you not watch washington play with lsu on laborday weekend???? they are playing out of their minds and sarkisian has this program on the right track......besides...... sc is allowed to lose a few games.....they have national championships and heisman winners like crazy. you cannot win all your games every year........but washington is not sub par.....they are going in the right direction...... with a new leader!

No national title this year....no chance.  And I was just taking a cheap shot at the whole Pac 10.....I actually predicted the loss for USC to my friends.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 07:17:57 PM »
sorrry   been busy ......... :'(
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 07:52:49 PM »
I proudly did all the shit talking.......SC did let me down    but Locker did a great job.   The Pac10 is tough!!!!   But, who has Florida and Tx played so far???????   The Vols are still trying to find themselves...give Kiff a year or so.
((-::