Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Bryan Cranston wins emmy  (Read 1043 times)

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
Breaking Bad - Bryan Cranston wins emmy
« on: September 22, 2009, 07:46:28 AM »
I think i have read something about Breaking Bad on these boards before but this show is so good it deserves another mention.  :o

The second series was amazing, i was in awe of Bryan Cranston performance as subdued Chemistry teacher turned Meth dealer. Most remember this guy as the father from Malcolm in the Middle, even i was a little skeptical if he could get away from the manic crazy character he displayed in Malcolm, but i have to say this guy is just amazing. Cranston seems to turn from super high energy in some scenes to real slow agonising pain in others.

I don't know if this show is a big hit in the States but from the first couple of episodes from the first season i was actually thiniking straight away that Cranston will definitely win awards for his portrayal of cancer stricken chemistry teacher Walt.

I read that he has in fact now won Emmy for best actor in a drama series tow years in a row now for this show (i think it was 2 years for the same show).

Anyway i urge you all to give this show a chance, please don't think its anything like weeds! Just give it a couple of episodes and i am sure most people will enjoy this as much as i have.

One of the best shows i have ever seen!  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
Re: Breaking Bad - Bryan Cranston wins emmy
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 04:02:36 AM »
Oh sorry delete this thread if you can and i will add post to other thread thanks.