Author Topic: Did Obama Have a Jump Off?  (Read 1627 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Did Obama Have a Jump Off?
« on: September 22, 2009, 11:34:42 AM »
Sounds like he has a little Bill Clinton in him.   :) 

Michelle Obama Vs Vera Baker (PHOTO): "Portrait of an American Marriage"
by Jim Brogan

According to a new book about President Barack Obama's marriage, Michelle Obama gave her political hubby the silent treatment several times over flirtatious women - and Vera Baker.

In the book "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage" (William Morrow), Christopher Andersen reports that Michelle Obama would give Barack the silent treatment on numerous occasions - because women "pushed their bodies up against his, slipped phone numbers into his pockets," and whispered naughty nothings into his ear, according to the NY Post.

Andersen writes: "On more than one occasion, Barack tried not to look startled when some random woman in the crowd would grasp him firmly by the derriere - and sometimes try to hold on."

There was one occasion where Obama was leaving after speaking in Ill., when he got into an SUV before allegedly saying, "Jesus, I wish they'd stop grabbing my ass."

Andersen adds: "Michelle, understandably was not amused."

Michelle allegedly said, "...I want to tell these women, 'Back off. Get a life.' It's just embarrassing, that's all."

Not only was Michelle aggravated with the women, she was aggravated with Barack. The book claims: "Michelle knew that all the unseemly fawning nourished Barack's admittedly already oversize ego. 'He's loving it,' she muttered at one point. 'He's a man, isn't he?' Once again, she resorted to giving him the silent treatment."

Andersen also addresses rumors that Obama was guilty of more than just flirting with strangers, but that Michelle's husband "had grown close to an attractive young African-American woman [working for the Obama campaign] named Vera Baker."

"When Baker suddenly and inexplicably vanished from the campaign and resurfaced on the Caribbean island of Martinique, tongues reportedly began wagging. A jealous Michelle, it was suggested, had engineered Baker's departure."

According to Andersen, Baker later told a reporter: "Nothing happened...I don't have anything to say."

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212257521.shtml?rssfeed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
www.drudgereport.com

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL

Photo by: splash news online PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

While Baker has insisted in the past that "nothing happened" between them, the ENQUIRER has learned that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says that he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where the President was staying.

On the condition of anonymity, the limo driver said he took Baker "from a friend's home in the DC area to the Hotel George where I learned later that Obama would be spending the night."

The driver recalled that he "waited in the lobby while she went to change her outfit. 

"But to the best of my knowledge she did not have a room at the hotel and she was not staying there so I thought that it was a bit odd."

The driver said he then picked up Obama at the airport and drove both he and Baker to various locations while he was campaigning for funds.  Vera accompanied him to each meeting.

"About 10:30 PM, I drove them to the hotel and they went in together!"

"My services for the evening were done - and there was no indication she was going to leave the hotel that night."

A top DC source told The ENQUIRER exclusively that the driver's account had been independently corroborated by investigators who believe the couple spent the night together at the hotel.

The ENQUIRER has also learned that on-site hotel surveillance video camera footage could provide indisputable evidence.

"Investigators are attempting to obtain a tape from the hotel (that) shows Vera and Barack together," the DC insider confided. 

"If the tape surfaces, it will explode the scandal."

DEVELOPING STORY

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
At least he is going for chicks now.  

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
This is lame 3... You read the Enquirer??? Was this article next to the one about the lady giving birth to the three headed baby?
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I heard about this chick well over a year ago. 

Plus I think he likes men anyways so this might be cover for the larry sinclaire stuff manning has talked about. Lol.

Also they just nailed the john edwards story no? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Not a big deal even if true.

Mons Venus

www.drudgereport.com

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL

Photo by: splash news online PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

While Baker has insisted in the past that "nothing happened" between them, the ENQUIRER has learned that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says that he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where the President was staying.

On the condition of anonymity, the limo driver said he took Baker "from a friend's home in the DC area to the Hotel George where I learned later that Obama would be spending the night."

The driver recalled that he "waited in the lobby while she went to change her outfit. 

"But to the best of my knowledge she did not have a room at the hotel and she was not staying there so I thought that it was a bit odd."

The driver said he then picked up Obama at the airport and drove both he and Baker to various locations while he was campaigning for funds.  Vera accompanied him to each meeting.

"About 10:30 PM, I drove them to the hotel and they went in together!"

"My services for the evening were done - and there was no indication she was going to leave the hotel that night."

A top DC source told The ENQUIRER exclusively that the driver's account had been independently corroborated by investigators who believe the couple spent the night together at the hotel.

The ENQUIRER has also learned that on-site hotel surveillance video camera footage could provide indisputable evidence.

"Investigators are attempting to obtain a tape from the hotel (that) shows Vera and Barack together," the DC insider confided. 

"If the tape surfaces, it will explode the scandal."

DEVELOPING STORY

Still waiting on the "Whitey Tape" you F'n Racist. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We are all waiting for you records to prove your service fake soldier. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
did somebody say brewing :P  I'm here :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Here we go 240 ;D  the Enquirer double standard....  If it's about a liberal dem, Enquirer is valid; if it's about a conservative, how dare you quote Enquirer :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
when enquirer accused John edwards of it and he didn't deny it - he was GUILTY.

When enquirer accused palin of it - suddenly it was total BS

And now the enquirer is accusing Obama.

Ya know what?   Since that frank gifford affair years ago, the Enquirer has DARED the people it accuses of things to sue them - so that they can release pics and other evidence in their next issue. 

It's too early to read thru it all, so I don't know what they're claiming.  However, I will say - if they're claiming an affir with evidence, it's probably true.  From an obama kneepadding lib like myself - the Enquirer knows this will hand Hilary the 2012 nomination.

In 2008, I believe the story was Palin was blamed by Todd's ex-business partner's spouse divorce papers as having an affair with him.  I could care less - but I believe it is true.  Just as this Obama thing may very well be true.  They are not the Sun with "Bat Boy" stories - when they claim an affair, they're very good at having evidence.

This is gonna get interesting...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Most brothas can't keep it in their pants. Gotta spread that seed, yo.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Most brothas can't keep it in their pants. Gotta spread that seed, yo.

How many "brothers" have planted their seed in your limp wristed ass???
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh boy, Samson threw a grenade on this one.  5 . . . 4. . . .3 . . . 2. . . .

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
How many "brothers" have planted their seed in your limp wristed ass???

Hahaha, seems like I'm getting to you, Jag. Does your lazy-eye make it easier to post on 2 accounts at once? I mean, if you have two monitors going then you should be able to simultaneously post on both accounts. Pretty handy deformity to have.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I went to the supermarket this morning and they had the story on the front page with a different pic of this girl.  They also reported it on local abc talk radio. 

This should get good. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
I went to the supermarket this morning and they had the story on the front page with a different pic of this girl.  They also reported it on local abc talk radio. 

This should get good. 

Could end up being an illegitimate kid or something like that.

Even it it does turn out that he had an affair (at some time) it won't matter politically because she is black.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
They were right about Edwards and they do their homework.....regardless, if this goes nuclear it will be a distraction..GOOD JOB BARRY. If this is true, I could hug him. ;D
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
if it's true, I think he'll back out and an Evan Bayh will swoop in.  A financially responsible dem who can condemn the obama spending AND the republican do-nothingness.

So far, a security camera and a limo driver...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Michelle could probably body slam Barry easily. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Oh boy, Samson threw a grenade on this one.  5 . . . 4. . . .3 . . . 2. . . .
gotta admit, that cracked me up a bit ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
wait, which would you rather hit, Vera or Monica? :D  Chin on Vera is a little manly but otherwise not bad, nice tits...  Monica, Jewish, a little chubby but not to bad...

Would you hit it :D  who?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
wait, which would you rather hit, Vera or Monica? :D  Chin on Vera is a little manly but otherwise not bad, nice tits...  Monica, Jewish, a little chubby but not to bad...

Would you hit it :D  who?

Vera, hands down.  Monica is wayyyyy beyond chubby.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Although I like thick ass and tits, this girl is hotter.  Monica was just a sloppy mess.