Author Topic: Criminal Rothchild's  (Read 3506 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Criminal Rothchild's
« on: September 22, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »
You will learn how THEY have gained control over america

C

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Criminal Rothchild's
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 06:34:12 AM »
Hugo...speak on this!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 02:47:13 PM »
Hugo...speak on this!!!

I am sure Hugo is well aware of this... I just want everyone else to be as well.
C

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 09:02:00 AM »
I know...I just wanted his opinion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 09:10:56 AM »
I am sure Hugo is well aware of this... I just want everyone else to be as well.

I have read about this.  Utterly disgusting. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 08:24:49 AM »
Tell me this Samson.

If the Rothschilds are so powerful as you claim they are...

Why didn't the Rothschilds just extort the president?

He had very dirty laundry.

The Rothschild conspiracy bullshit is among the worst shit I know.

Sure, that family is very powerful.

But that they would have some kind of "agenda" over several centuries to rule America... ::)

As empty as paradise

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 08:29:49 AM »
attention all moonbots................

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 09:28:48 AM »
Tell me this Samson.

If the Rothschilds are so powerful as you claim they are...

Why didn't the Rothschilds just extort the president?

He had very dirty laundry.

The Rothschild conspiracy bullshit is among the worst shit I know.

Sure, that family is very powerful.

But that they would have some kind of "agenda" over several centuries to rule America... ::)

After 19000 post Hedge I would expect you to have gained some knowlege/intelligence by now. You clearly don't know who the Rothschilds are, nor their wealth, nor their power, nor their control over not only america but quite a few countries and nations including Europe. Did you watch the documentary RING OF POWER that I posted? If not you need to.

So far as how powerful teh Rothschilds are...it is not a claim that I make...IT IS A FACT KNOWN BY ALL. Do you even know who the INTERNATIONAL BANKERS ARE? Who controls all of the banks on america, Israel and Europe? Who controls the WORLD BANK? Who makes the loans for war to other nations?...
YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE DO YOU?.... Welcome to the world of ROTHSCHILD. They control the worlds money and therefore have the world in their power.

So far as your comment on Obama...Who do you think put Obama into the presidency? You are surely not dumb enough to believe that there is such a thing as an election in america where people actually VOTE IN THE NEXT PRESIDENT?...Right?...Surely you don't believe that? Extortion? come on now...you are watching too many cartoons. THe wealthy and powerful don't operate on such small minded means...leave that to your GodFather movies. The Rothschilds extort NATIONS, COUNTRIES, CONTINENTS...AND GET WHAT THEY WANT EVERY TIME!!!!!

Where has the 11 TRILLION dollars Obama gave away gone to? Who controls those banks in america and financials of Wall Street?  How come they were bailed out and the average citizen of america left to faulter? You better wake up from your DAYDREAM. The Rothschilds caused the financial collapse of america and then made america give back all of the money it lost by causing the collapse. Now that the collapse has brought the price of everything to rockbottom levels, the Rothschilds will/have buy up everything, take even more control of america and then will set new laws and policies so that they benefit completely financially from everything america will do afterward.

Stop with the emotional posts and simple minded remarks. Start doing your research on matters posted so that you know what is going on in the world. Here is the link to the RING OF FIRE. Start by watching the second video first. Get plenty of pens and paper and TAKE NOTES ON WHAT YOU LEARN IN THE VIDEO AND MORE IMPORTANTLY RESEARCH WHAT IS SAID. you americans have been living in a cave too long...

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=1969
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 10:00:23 AM »
attention all moonbots................

The original rothschild was a real piece of work.  I dont know about today, but the early one really screwed a lot a stuff up. 

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 10:06:21 AM »
"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes its laws."

~ Mayer Anselm Rothschild

The Rothschild's family worth has been estimated around 500 trillion dollars. They and a few other families own this planet and they own you and me. They could end poverty globally but unfortunately place no value on human life. We are cattle. Starting to get the picture Hedge?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 10:08:07 AM »
After 19000 post Hedge I would expect you to have gained some knowlege/intelligence by now. You clearly don't know who the Rothschilds are, nor their wealth, nor their power, nor their control over not only america but quite a few countries and nations including Europe. Did you watch the documentary RING OF POWER that I posted? If not you need to.

So far as how powerful teh Rothschilds are...it is not a claim that I make...IT IS A FACT KNOWN BY ALL. Do you even know who the INTERNATIONAL BANKERS ARE? Who controls all of the banks on america, Israel and Europe? Who controls the WORLD BANK? Who makes the loans for war to other nations?...
YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE DO YOU?.... Welcome to the world of ROTHSCHILD. They control the worlds money and therefore have the world in their power.

So far as your comment on Obama...Who do you think put Obama into the presidency? You are surely not dumb enough to believe that there is such a thing as an election in america where people actually VOTE IN THE NEXT PRESIDENT?...Right?...Surely you don't believe that? Extortion? come on now...you are watching too many cartoons. THe wealthy and powerful don't operate on such small minded means...leave that to your GodFather movies. The Rothschilds extort NATIONS, COUNTRIES, CONTINENTS...AND GET WHAT THEY WANT EVERY TIME!!!!!

Where has the 11 TRILLION dollars Obama gave away gone to? Who controls those banks in america and financials of Wall Street?  How come they were bailed out and the average citizen of america left to faulter? You better wake up from your DAYDREAM. The Rothschilds caused the financial collapse of america and then made america give back all of the money it lost by causing the collapse. Now that the collapse has brought the price of everything to rockbottom levels, the Rothschilds will/have buy up everything, take even more control of america and then will set new laws and policies so that they benefit completely financially from everything america will do afterward.

Stop with the emotional posts and simple minded remarks. Start doing your research on matters posted so that you know what is going on in the world. Here is the link to the RING OF FIRE. Start by watching the second video first. Get plenty of pens and paper and TAKE NOTES ON WHAT YOU LEARN IN THE VIDEO AND MORE IMPORTANTLY RESEARCH WHAT IS SAID. you americans have been living in a cave too long...

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=1969

Time to back up some of your claims mate.
The total budget for 2009 totaled $3.1 trillion. That's with Social security, military, infrastructury, everything, badabing, the full monty.

You claim Obama gave away $11 trillion.
"Where has the 11 TRILLION dollars Obama gave away gone to?"

The rescue plan was something like $700 billion I believe btw.

As for the banks...

Deutsche Bank is one of the biggest banks in the world. It's partly owned by the German government, and was also previously owned by Jews, but taken away from them during the 1930's.

Royal Bank of Scotland is considered the second biggest bank in the world, and is controlled by the British government - not by the Rothschilds.

Bank of China may be the biggest bank of all, and it's certainly without any links to your Jewish conspiracies.

I don't know about the Rotschilds. I can freely admit that. If they are powerful today, then that is something I'm just not aware of. Sorry.

Give me names. Give me examples.

I watched the "documentary". There were no references. Just statements. I'm not saying everything is false. But to think that John F Kennedy was killed. AFTER he signed a law?

Why didn't they kill him before he signed it then?

Kinda pointless to assassinate him once it's already signed, don't you think?

I'm not trying to throw "simple minded remarks" at you this time Samson. I'm really not. I'd just like you to try to make me understand.

Try to explain to me what it is I don't see.
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 10:11:20 AM »
Time to back up some of your claims mate.
The total budget for 2009 totaled $3.1 trillion. That's with Social security, military, infrastructury, everything, badabing, the full monty.

You claim Obama gave away $11 trillion.
"Where has the 11 TRILLION dollars Obama gave away gone to?"

The rescue plan was something like $700 billion I believe btw.

As for the banks...

Deutsche Bank is one of the biggest banks in the world. It's partly owned by the German government, and was also previously owned by Jews, but taken away from them during the 1930's.

Royal Bank of Scotland is considered the second biggest bank in the world, and is controlled by the British government - not by the Rothschilds.

Bank of China may be the biggest bank of all, and it's certainly without any links to your Jewish conspiracies.

I don't know about the Rotschilds. I can freely admit that. If they are powerful today, then that is something I'm just not aware of. Sorry.

Give me names. Give me examples.

I watched the "documentary". There were no references. Just statements. I'm not saying everything is false. But to think that John F Kennedy was killed. AFTER he signed a law?

Why didn't they kill him before he signed it then?

Kinda pointless to assassinate him once it's already signed, don't you think?

I'm not trying to throw "simple minded remarks" at you this time Samson. I'm really not. I'd just like you to try to make me understand.

Try to explain to me what it is I don't see.

Hedge -

TARP - 750 Billion
Stimulus" - 750 billion
AIG - 200 billion plus
Fannie Freddy - A huge amount I dont know.
GM/Chrysler - anywhere from 45 Billion up to estimates of 125 billion.

Also, the printing of money like there is no tommorow is destryoing the dollar.  I have no idea about the actual figures, but it is into the trillions already. 

Our deficit alone this year is almost 2 trillion. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2009, 10:37:02 AM »

Hedge -

TARP - 750 Billion
Stimulus" - 750 billion
AIG - 200 billion plus
Fannie Freddy - A huge amount I dont know.
GM/Chrysler - anywhere from 45 Billion up to estimates of 125 billion.

Also, the printing of money like there is no tommorow is destryoing the dollar.  I have no idea about the actual figures, but it is into the trillions already. 

Our deficit alone this year is almost 2 trillion. 
AIG's bailout was part of the TARP. It wasn't 200 billion. It was 40 billion.
Fanny and Freddy - 400 billion in total is the commitment. It means that the government is prepared to offer that amount of money to keep things going. I haven't seen how much money is expected to be lost however. I know that the best case scenario means that tax payers will make a profit. Normally, it should break even in a few years. But with times like these, who knows.

Anyways, you've accounted for around 2 trillion. A huge amount.

First of all - how much of that went to the Rothschild's?

Secondly - there are nine million unaccounted for.

3366, I'm not asking you to count up those numbers, you never made the claim. I'd like to see where Samson is going with this.
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2009, 10:39:13 AM »
Fanny and Freddy - 400 billion in total is the commitment. It means that the government is prepared to offer that amount of money to keep things going. I haven't seen how much money is expected to be lost however. I know that the best case scenario means that tax payers will make a profit. Normally, it should break even in a few years. But with times like these, who knows.

3366, I'm not asking you to count up those numbers, you never made the claim. I'd like to see where Samson is going with this.

Hedge - this is why some of the Ron Paulites and libs in congress are demanding an accounting of the federal reserve. 

Go on youtube and look up Rep. Graysons' questions to the Fed Reserves' giving of money to people.  Its shocking.  Ill post em on this thread in a bit. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2009, 10:41:49 AM »
Check this out.  This is what Samson is probably getting at. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 10:45:42 AM »
Check out this gem!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 10:56:47 AM »
I bet every broke person in this country could do this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 11:00:34 AM »
Check this out.  This is what Samson is probably getting at. 

Hedge - watch this clip and Grayson said his number is 9 trillion. 

Second, that woman is pretty hot in the second row.   ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2009, 03:19:30 PM »

HEDGE you have no idea what the hell you are talkign about. Sadly the information you deny is right on the web where it is readily accesible and had been discussed on the news and argued over by analyst who see and saw the GIVING AWAY of TRILLIONS.

I would type in the full list of all of the entities that have recieved BILLIONS each, but that will take too long, but here is an article from CNN MONEY January showing 8 TRILLION already given and being given away. Snap out of your delusion Hedge

http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/06/news/economy/where_stimulus_fits_in/index.htm

It is now Septemeber what do you think the total given away is now???

UPDATE...

Here is even more staggering news that the BAILOUT COULD END UP COSTING 23 TRILLION

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/20/cbsnews_investigates/main5175781.shtml

This on top of the 700 TRILLION DOLLAR Derivatives issue about to hit the fan in america.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-700-trillion-elephant-room-theres

You guys have no idea how fucked up your country is
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2009, 03:53:10 PM »
It seems Bernake's repeated calls NOT to have an audit of the Federal Reserve is for a very good reason Hedge. 

The actual liabilities the taxpayer is really on the hook for is probably staggering compared to even the nonsense we are discussion on this thread. 

Hedge - watch the one vid I posted about grayson discussing "off balance transactions" or some phrase like that. 

To me, it seems obvious that a whole host of terrible things are going on that these thieves intend never to see the light of day.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2009, 05:47:07 PM »
Samson, good post, void of any conspiracy drivel and nice links. appreciate it.
As empty as paradise

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 04:18:45 AM »

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 09:23:07 AM »

Excellent information that everyone needs to know. As soon as people are awaken form their delusions of reality then they will be able to move forward and react as they should. Right now many believe in world governments, money, politicians, military yadda yadda...all of this is a game to get CONTROL OVER PEOPLE, COUNTRIES, CONTINENTS AND GOVERNMENTS.

I hope some of the naysayers on this board got the message and woke up since I originally posted this...sadly I see in some cases they are still holding onto nonsensical beliefs..
C

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 11:43:40 AM »