Author Topic: Mexican gang trys shooting their way across the border.  (Read 1268 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Mexican gang trys shooting their way across the border.
« on: September 22, 2009, 11:03:13 PM »
Is there anyone out there with any intelligence who still thinks immigration is a good thing?   :-\

U.S. closes Mexico border crossing after shootout

TIJUANA, Mexico (Reuters) – U.S. authorities closed the world's busiest land border crossing for several hours on Tuesday after a shootout between suspected Mexican human traffickers and U.S. agents, U.S. officials said.

"The port is closed and will remain closed for several hours," U.S. Customs and Border Patrol spokeswoman Angelica Decima said after the incident at the congested San Ysidro crossing between the Mexican city of Tijuana and San Diego.

The suspected smugglers shot across lines of traffic at U.S. agents who tried to stop three vans packed with about 70 illegal immigrants from crossing into the United States, the officials said.

The agents returned fire, and three people in the vans and a motorist were wounded, said Lauren Mack, a spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Mack said the border crossing partially reopened on Tuesday evening. A Mexican border hotline for motorists said seven lanes at the crossing were open.

Mexico's violent drug gangs are increasingly moving into the lucrative people-smuggling business, but tight U.S. border security is forcing them to take bigger risks to get narcotics and illegal immigrants into the United States.

Tuesday's brazen attempt was unprecedented at the heavily guarded crossing where helicopters circle overhead and armed agents with dogs keep watch at a series of staggered checkpoints.

All the illegal immigrants were arrested and taken into custody. The crossing, a major smuggling corridor for narcotics and illegal immigrants, was shut while police conducted the investigation.

Some 90 million people a year use the California-Mexico land border crossings, with almost half the traffic going through San Ysidro.

Angry drivers blared car horns as a huge traffic jam built up on the Mexican side while U.S. agents signaled them to turn around.

"I've never known the entire crossing to be closed before. We just didn't believe the agents when they told us to turn around," said a Mexican student who gave his name as Juan Carlos and who crosses the border almost daily.

U.S. officials are directing motorists to California's other six border crossing, which also handle trucks.

(Reporting by Lizbeth Diaz in Tijuana, Robin Emmott in Monterrey and Tim Gaynor in Phoenix; writing by Robin Emmott)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Re: Mexican gang trys shooting their way across the border.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 11:28:20 PM »
Is there anyone out there with any intelligence who still thinks immigration is a good thing?   :-\

Undoubtedly not.  The great Hereford has spoken

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 11:36:45 PM »
What would righties do if Obama ordered troops down to the board with order to shoot any hostile bordercrossers and detain all non hostile crossers for immigration to take from there?  I seriously think they would find a way to dog him over it as absurd as that sounds.  But I think he should do exactly that ;D  won't happen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 04:17:41 AM »
What would righties do if Obama ordered troops down to the board with order to shoot any hostile bordercrossers and detain all non hostile crossers for immigration to take from there?  I seriously think they would find a way to dog him over it as absurd as that sounds.  But I think he should do exactly that ;D  won't happen.

Correct.

They would show scenes of innocent bystanders or immigrant babies or elderly killed as well.

They'd demonize him, of course, and I think we all know it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 05:09:27 AM »
Correct.

They would show scenes of innocent bystanders or immigrant babies or elderly killed as well.

They'd demonize him, of course, and I think we all know it.

We all know we will never have to worry about that now do we? 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 06:28:47 AM »
Back to the topic...our immigration system isn't broken(while it could be more effecient, it isn't broken).  We legally let in more people a year into our country than the rest of the world has into theirs combined.  It's our government that picks and chooses which laws it chooses to enforce.  I.E. the approximate 20 million illegal people here. 

Divide and conquer bitches!!! 

The empire will rule the galaxy!!!  The emperor has forseen it.  ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 06:33:29 AM »
The gov needs to enforce our existing immigration laws, deport all illegals who commit crimes, stop bowing to groups like LaRaza and tighten border security.  They should also make becoming a citizen a faster process from immigrants who go through the system legally.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »
Undoubtedly not.  The great Hereford has spoken

Damn right.

All y'all genuflect right now.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 03:11:26 PM »
I love me some illegal mexicans! ::) 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 03:13:36 PM »
And you jackasses support this monkey fucking clown?  Yeah he gives a shit about America and American citizens! 

&feature=related

Undocumented workers? THEY ARE FUCKING ILLEGAL YOU homo COKEHEAD!

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »

What would I do? I would be screaming from the tree tops its about fucking time.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 06:23:15 PM »
What would I do? I would be screaming from the tree tops its about fucking time.
right, so then you would be calling those out on the right that were spinning it to make him look bad? because I'm sure they would.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 06:28:42 PM »
right, so then you would be calling those out on the right that were spinning it to make him look bad? because I'm sure they would.

I'm a conservative not a republican, I disklike the far right and the far left, so yes they could go suck an ass if they tried to make it into some attrocity
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 06:29:02 PM »
And you jackasses support this monkey fucking clown?  Yeah he gives a shit about America and American citizens! 

&feature=related

Undocumented workers? THEY ARE FUCKING ILLEGAL YOU homo COKEHEAD!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

They are they are both fucking asshat monkeys as well?  Fuck em all!  Kick them all out!  4 years and EVERYONE IS DONE!  New blood.  New parties.  Get rid of electoral college.  Nice try though!  I'm not a democrat or a republican.  McCain lost and Graham is not President.  We have a spineless monkey for a President.  And before him we had another monkey for 8 years. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 07:31:36 PM »
They are they are both fucking asshat monkeys as well?  Fuck em all!  Kick them all out!  4 years and EVERYONE IS DONE!  New blood.  New parties.  Get rid of electoral college.  Nice try though!  I'm not a democrat or a republican.  McCain lost and Graham is not President.  We have a spineless monkey for a President.  And before him we had another monkey for 8 years. 
I would love to see that happen, complete turnover in both parties, but at the same time you have to get corp. money out of washington.  Otherwise it'll be no time before the new boss is same as the old.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 06:08:22 AM »

I hate those two.   

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 08:58:51 AM »
I can't stand Lindsay Graham.  He doesn't give a shit about what the his constituents want or feel.  He has made that apparent by doing the exact opposite of what the voters want, and of course people still vote for him because he is a Republican.