Author Topic: Bodybuilding foods in Florida - Costco or Sam's Club - Which is cheaper/better?  (Read 4588 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilding foods in Florida - Costco or Sam's Club - Which is cheaper?
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 12:36:03 AM »
Do you fucking ass clowns EVER stay on topic in any fucking threads?  Some of you are constantly turning every damn thread into some gay homo curiosity.  What the fuck do you think goes on in bodybuilding?  I'm sure tons of BBers are constantly being propositioned.  Why do you care?  You know that and much more happens behind the scenes.......is it because most of you are closet homos yourself just wishing you could get your twinky arms on a big buff bodybuilder......maybe he'd throw YOU around a little bit?  Sounds like some of you are jealous closet cases!

To the point of the thread......Costco has MUCH better quality meat than Sam's Club and overall their quality is better in most regards.  And divcom is clueless Filet at Costco is WAY cheaper than filet at the grocery store and it's probably better quality as well. 

How about if you take your thumb and stuff it up your arse? :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2009, 02:59:09 AM »

How about if you take your thumb and stuff it up your arse? :D
;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Costco all the way Steve.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Costco = like a really big publix.
Sam's club = like a really big walmart.

I joined costco.  everything cleaner, food quality way better

Or look for a BJ's - they're a pretty nice wholesaler as well - right up there was costco

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Costco all the way. Bulk buy.

dov

• Getbig IV
Costco all the way Steve.
Kirkland signature series...chix breast, turkey burger patties, salmon, oatmeal, rice, assorted veggies, egg white cartons, etc....I love this place! Sat afternoons is a zoo with all the old people who are stopped in the center of the aisles sampling all the diff foods! LOL

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 05:05:08 AM »
Do you fucking ass clowns EVER stay on topic in any fucking threads?  Some of you are constantly turning every damn thread into some gay homo curiosity.  What the fuck do you think goes on in bodybuilding?  I'm sure tons of BBers are constantly being propositioned.  Why do you care?  You know that and much more happens behind the scenes.......is it because most of you are closet homos yourself just wishing you could get your twinky arms on a big buff bodybuilder......maybe he'd throw YOU around a little bit?  Sounds like some of you are jealous closet cases!

To the point of the thread......Costco has MUCH better quality meat than Sam's Club and overall their quality is better in most regards.  And divcom is clueless Filet at Costco is WAY cheaper than filet at the grocery store and it's probably better quality as well. 

not wasting my time with you drip.  costco vs king soopers.  pricing was similar for 8oz.  no real saving.
Oh...Monica!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 06:02:59 AM »

nothing to do with thread...so dont reply torres...just for thombz worrying about members posting photos just for the hell of it.

Well hello!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2009, 11:34:04 PM »

QFT!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 09:36:36 AM »
not wasting my time with you drip.  costco vs king soopers.  pricing was similar for 8oz.  no real saving.

Haha King Soopers is fucking bottom of the barrel when it comes to grocery stores bro.  At least shop at Safeway!  LMAO! 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 10:03:27 AM »
I still not have every paper but I should manage it within 10 month. But the lawyer is too expensive (for me now), maybe a company (gym) will help me because I already have an american professional private trainer certification (PROPTA)...
They let in bald romanian gypsies and tranny loving cubans(divcom) and wont grant a pro bodybuilder a visa?
Usa immigration=Benter than elton John

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!