Author Topic: Lee Priest signs with Infinite Labs - will be at the O  (Read 4953 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lee Priest signs with Infinite Labs - will be at the O
« on: September 23, 2009, 10:14:47 AM »
Infinite Labs signs Controversial Bodybuilder, Lee Priest as their new Juggernaut!

Infinite Labs the creators of Juggernaut, is making a splash in the Sports Nutrition Industry, by revamping the company from the ground up. The first order of business is the new ownership. On September 4th, 2009, April Jacobs, became President by raising funds for this up and coming company. “I helped launch Infinite Labs almost two years ago, so I feel very connected to it”, Claimed Mrs. Jacobs, who is now the only woman to own and operate a Hardcore Sports Nutrition Company.

Infinite Labs widely known for their stand alone packaging of bright Yellow and Blue have been making their way up the ranks, since their launch at the Arnold Fitness Expo in 2008.  Mrs. Jacobs states firmly, “There is no reason Infinite Labs cannot become the next big company, especially with the changes going in affect”.  She wasted no time implementing, what she and her team   feels will propel them to the level they are seeking. One of the most exciting decisions is the signing of a Controversial Bodybuilder, Lee Priest.  Lee who currently resides in Australia, is well known, for his symmetrical physique, and detail to conditioning.

Some would say that his ban from the IFBB in 2006   brought him a lot of negative attention. When asked about the decision to make him a part of the Infinite Team, Mrs. Jacobs simply replied, “Why not?” “I have never been afraid of a challenge. Lee is an incredible athlete, who has a strong fan base. He was deemed an underdog in the past, just as I am currently. It is a perfect fit”.

Lee is known for his widely public views on improving the conditions for athletes in the Industry, as well as his extremely, ‘tell it like it is’ approach.  Since the controversy, Lee has been allowed back in the IFBB, and plans on making  his big come back in 2010.

Adding Lee to their team is only one of many new and exciting changes with this unique company. We are told this is just a piece of  the plan  to rise to the top, with the opening of their new offices in Orlando Florida, overhauling their website,   hiring  an incredible sales force,  as well as  preparing the launch of 6 new products.  Mrs. Jacobs proudly states “I consider this the Infinite Dream Team. We feel we bring something refreshing to the Sports Nutrition Industry, a Hardcore Company, with a touch of Class”.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest signs with Infinite Labs - will be at the O
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »

Hahaha... everytime you see the name "Jacobs" associated wit anything consumed by a bodybuilder to grow larger muscles it makes you think.

I don't remember Dave telling me he had a sister who will carry on his work.

Infinite Labs will be using OLD pictures of Lee to sell their snake oil. Like VyoTech using pics of Shawn that were 11 years old to sell their crap.

- Block!
?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 10:30:34 AM »

April Jacobs is now the president of Infinite Labs, and has some good things coming out.  Don't underestimate April - she is quite an interesting person. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 10:34:33 AM »
April Jacobs is now the president of Infinite Labs, and has some good things coming out.  Don't underestimate April - she is quite an interesting person. 

I am sure that she is but if she wanted to RE-VAMP the company from scratch and make it a contender like VPX, B$N or ScamTech then why would she sign a has-been bodybuilder who WON'T be back on stage in 2010 as he claims and why woudln't she realize that signing a has-been bodybuilder and using his OLD images to sell their products will only harness us on Getbig to pointing and laughing at her as we did with Shawn and VyoTech and where is VyoTech now?

April obviously doesn't know Lee to the P like say... we on Getbig do.

- Block!
?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »

What makes her interesting, Ron?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 10:39:42 AM »
What makes her interesting, Ron?
It can't be anything special. She made a move like so many others before her... What was the last few supplement companies that Lee was "working with"? CEE or something like that? Where are they?

VyoTech tried to sell us products that made Shawn Ray's body into what it appeard to be but used pictures of him from Flex Magazine in the late 90's.

Companies should take notes from smart companies like Beverly International. Beverly flat out tells you that signing a pro bodybuilder is a flat out smack in the face of the consumer when they acknowledge that no supplements will make anyone look they way they do and they don't discredit the intelligence of the consumer.

- Block!
?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 10:45:13 AM »
Hope he recovers and makes a good buck...

...did he get surgery on his bicep?

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 10:55:52 AM »
LMAO
I love how people keep saying Lee is a No-Bull type of shit because he always starts shit up and insults everybody

Lee might be the biggest bullshitter in the whole IFBB

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 10:59:19 AM »
LMAO
I love how people keep saying Lee is a No-Bull type of shit because he always starts shit up and insults everybody

Lee might be the biggest bullshitter in the whole IFBB

Biggest bullshitter?  Come on now...the same guy that said his cycles consisted of loading a syringe of winny then forgetting to inject it for a few weeks?  That guy?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 11:00:06 AM »
Blockhead, please get a picture of you and Lee locking horns together.

Imagine if Infinite Labs signs Kamali too, then you can get your picture with both of them smashing you in the middle

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 11:08:36 AM »
Blockhead, please get a picture of you and Lee locking horns together.

Imagine if Infinite Labs signs Kamali too, then you can get your picture with both of them smashing you in the middle
Chill out, Ron Himself... I know.

I'm just saying. Supplement Company Marketing-101 "For Dummie".  Don't put a has-been bodybuilder as your model because with the age of the internet, message forums and Getig.com people know now that pro bodybuilders don't bother with supplements and Lee's physique 10 years ago isn't a result of Infinite Labs.

They probably went after Lee because at this point Lee will take whatever he can get.

I guess the marketing ploy is since Lee is making a 2010 comeback then Infinite can market it as if Lee used their products to re-invent his physique. Kind of like what ScamTech did in 2001 causing Lee to soon afterwards say how he neve used a single product from them and how that company is full of shit.

Infinite couldn't afford signing Kamali. Kamali is currently making hundreds of millions of dollars since PLAZMOSIS took off like a bat out of hell.

- Block!
?

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 11:09:34 AM »
Biggest bullshitter?  Come on now...the same guy that said his cycles consisted of loading a syringe of winny then forgetting to inject it for a few weeks?  That guy?

yeah the same guy that use less then a figure girl at a local show  ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »
Blockhead makes a lot of strong arguments

Lee's whole "routine" got tiresome years ago

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »
Weider Nutrition
Prolab
Muscletech
Twinlab
etc...
Now Lee has used Infinite Labs to get where his is...blah, blah, blah

They'll be done with him in eight months.
(

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »
Oh my god Lee Priest just signed with Infinite Labs.

I wonder if Juggernaut will make my arms as big as Lee's now.  ::)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 01:02:54 PM »
Good for Lee and good for April... I worked for Infinite Labs for a very short time, and dealing with April was always pleasant... Very hard working lady.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 01:06:26 PM »
Good for Lee and good for April... I worked for Infinite Labs for a very short time, and dealing with April was always pleasant... Very hard-working lady.
Fixed. Sometimes punctuation is important.  ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 01:07:57 PM »
what is their product line?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 01:29:32 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 01:33:34 PM »
Is he still with MD or did he get fired for not showing up?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »

Thanks, big mal...

I hate to put Lee down and I'm trying not to but my gripe is supplement companies who still waste money singing Pro Bodybuilders. I think it's more of a status symbol towards other companies.

Lee was a great bodybuilder. No doubt about that. I respect him for not being a company-man stooge (except in late 2008) and I respect his exploitation and bedroom humiliation he casted upon many IFB figure/fitness sluts.

I can't see why companies can't take a Beverly International approach and be honest and acknowledge that Pro Bodybuilders don't use supplements and that Pro Bodybuilders didn't build their physiques using supplements and that to sign a Pro Bodybuilder would make the company take 2 steps back.

- Block!
?

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 02:16:55 PM »
Thanks, big mal...

I hate to put Lee down and I'm trying not to but my gripe is supplement companies who still waste money singing Pro Bodybuilders. I think it's more of a status symbol towards other companies.

Lee was a great bodybuilder. No doubt about that. I respect him for not being a company-man stooge (except in late 2008) and I respect his exploitation and bedroom humiliation he casted upon many IFB figure/fitness sluts.

I can't see why companies can't take a Beverly International approach and be honest and acknowledge that Pro Bodybuilders don't use supplements and that Pro Bodybuilders didn't build their physiques using supplements and that to sign a Pro Bodybuilder would make the company take 2 steps back.

- Block!

I never understood what they gained by signing pro bbers.
nobody will see an Ad and buy their shit because the guy on the picture looks big and ripped ???

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 02:19:24 PM »
Thanks, big mal...

- Block!

In a perfect world ...that would be right..but the model holds true....muscletech has done it with dex left muscletech and came back. BSN signed a washed up Ronnie Late in his career. I think Melvin anthony did it too...But these idiots keep buying them...

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 02:19:38 PM »
Signing Lee is really no different than BSN signing Coleman or most any other supp company signing any bodybuilder.  They never used their products before signing their contract.  Do you think Coleman has BSN to thank for getting that huge and winning the Olympia (well maybe that part yes)  
No Worries 4 me

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »
Ask Joe Weider.  He started this signing a large # of bbers.  I do think there is some value with guys like Shawn Ray who can work trade shows, etc for you.  I think BSN got on the map a bit with grabbing Ronnie early in their history.  WackTech is all wholesaler relationships...so even Jay doesnt matter to their bottom line.

On a side note Flex Equip Co used Shawn Ray for convension and meeting gym owers/chains. 
Oh...Monica!