Author Topic: To all the heavy Steroid uses ask  (Read 8748 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: To all the heavy Steroid uses ask
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2009, 02:37:01 AM »
Some steroids are made to treat people (or animals) with illnesses.

Some steroids are amade for the purpose of use by people (or animals) who do not have any illness, but rather to help them increase muscle strength and size.

Does that answer your question?

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2009, 03:27:20 AM »
What Steroids are made for BBs???????FFS.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2009, 05:39:40 AM »
Just off the top of my head..Ed Corney(heart attack and 2 strokes), Danny Padilla (heart surgery), Boyer Coe(heart surgery), Matarrazo, Pete Grymkowski(heart surgery), Charles Glass (heart surgery), Dave Draper(heart surgery),Arnold(heart surgery) Don Youngblood(dead..heart attack), Curtis Loeffler(national level competitor.dead.heart attack), Don Ross(dead heart attack),Trevor Smith (steroid guru and lifter.dead heart attack). There's tons more..just can't remember them all.  Of course..nothing to do with steroids..right?

Trevor Smith's death was a suicide

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2009, 06:06:21 AM »
What Steroids are made for BBs???????FFS.

Let me give you the basics to help get you started - Dianabol, Winstrol, Anadrol, Sustanon, Deca Durabolin.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2009, 09:22:42 AM »
Trevor Smith's death was a suicide
All the articles about his death say it was from a brain aneurism or heart failure...how does suicide come into play? Unless you feel ingesting a ridiculous amount of steroids for several years and bloating yourself up over 350 pounds is a form of suicide...and I'd have to agree.

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2009, 03:31:41 PM »
Let me give you the basics to help get you started - Dianabol, Winstrol, Anadrol, Sustanon, Deca Durabolin.

You are Fucking Joking ???FFS as if these Drugs were made for BBs.What Fucking Drug company says hey lets spend a couple of Million bucks making BB Drugs just for BBs.???

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2009, 06:10:06 PM »
                                What Fucking Drug company says hey lets spend a couple of Million bucks making BB Drugs just for BBs.???

Pretty much every company who makes the products I listed. That's exactly what they are made for. What do you think they are made for?

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2009, 06:20:20 PM »
Weight Loss from Cancer.Seems about right.Not sure BB was in the scientist minds at the time.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »
Actually BB was exactly what was in the minds of scientists at the time...

Anrogenic anbolic steroids were first developed for and used in Eastern Europe for the purpose of increasing aggression in Nazi soldiers, building strength and muscle of elite-level athletics in the 1950’s, and the very specific use of building muscle and strength for weightlifting. Steroids became even more commonly used for bodybuilding purposes in the 1960s (Arnold and the "Pumping Iron" bodybuilding era,  and US and Eastern European track and field athletes).

In the 1970s and 80s, scientists realized that beyond just being of use for enhancing athletic performance, simply by being anabolic they possessed many desirable physiological properties including the ability to increase protein synthesis, muscle mass, strength, appetite, and bone growth which made then useful for people with numerous wasting diseases such as Cancer, HIV, AIDS, burns, accidents etc.

However, of those steroids I have listed in my earlier message I would estimate 95%+ if not more are manufactured for the primary purpose of bodybuilding.

Does that answer your questions?

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2009, 06:46:43 PM »
So your saying Milos used his Drugs because of his Burns???

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »
He used them for bodybuilding, which as I have explained above, is exactly the purpose they were made for.

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2009, 07:00:10 PM »
So Gib if what you are saying is True why the Fuck is it ILLEGAL for a Doctor to give steroids to BBs ????FFS.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2009, 07:12:40 PM »
It is not illegal in many countries.

If you are referring to the USA, well even there, many BBuilders who do get steroids "on prescription" (this varies from state to state), and this is not illegal if the doctor has a genuine reason for prescribing them (and as you know from my comments above, there are sometimes genuine medical reasons that can be used to justify a prescription to someone, even if he happens to be a bodybuilder). "Needs it for an injury", "needs it to help repair a torn muscle", "needs it to help bone tissue for atheritic condition", "needs it due to having distorted natural hormone production"... The list of possible reasons is endless.

As for the reason why posession of unprescribed steroids is considered illegal in some parts of the USA in some circumstances, I could give you a very lengthy explanation, but in simple terms it stems form the US Governemnt's view that it needs to control the freedom of a people's choice as to what they can and can't do with their bodies.