Author Topic: Obama presides over a Historic (& Unanimous) UN Vote over Nuclear Disarmament  (Read 1718 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Obama presides over a Historic (& Unanimous) UN Vote over Nuclear Disarmament
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »
The nuclear non-proliferation ship sailed a long time ago. This is more bullshit and sunshine. The Russians hate the fact that we still have a viable nuclear capable sub fleet while their crap sinks. This isn't about just nukes, its about platforms....its about mothballing subs and delaying, stopping or otherwise mothballing our strategic air arms. We need a new deep strike bomber...Barry is blocking it....thats the crap the Russians love. Meanwhile the Chicoms are building everything in sight.
L

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Obama presides over a Historic (& Unanimous) UN Vote over Nuclear Disarmament
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »
The nuclear non-proliferation ship sailed a long time ago. This is more bullshit and sunshine. The Russians hate the fact that we still have a viable nuclear capable sub fleet while their crap sinks. This isn't about just nukes, its about platforms....its about mothballing subs and delaying, stopping or otherwise mothballing our strategic air arms. We need a new deep strike bomber...Barry is blocking it....thats the crap the Russians love. Meanwhile the Chicoms are building everything in sight.

Haha come on dude, you don't think they're not building more nukes still do you? It's about like you say retiring old technology and i have no doubt bringing in new technology.  The days of the soviet parades are over, there isn't a need to tell everyone you have 1000 nukes people know so lets get rid of this old sh*t together and be done with it.

Only you could take a good thing and try to spin it as if everyone is doing the opposite.   
Abandon every hope...