Author Topic: .  (Read 7314 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Talked with MattT at the airport about an hour ago
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2009, 09:41:17 PM »
Epic paranoia about giving his name and being exposed by getbiggers.

not really.  how was blockhead found?  some under on here pretty much went thru phn books, addresses, etc to identity blocks back in the day from an expo.  usernames are ok at times. 
Oh...Monica!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2009, 08:55:19 AM »
Yet again you show your complete ignorance about training.  No wonder you can't gain mass.
If you really think that stopping at a "90 degree" angle constitutes a DB shldr press then ur the one who is clueless about training. Seriously, why would you cut ur range of motion for any exercise in 1/2 ? What are the benefits of performing 1/2 rep? Heavier weight? Working thru injury? What?
I'm aware that everyone's ROM is slightly diff. However, as someone stated earlier, DB to ear level should be a happy medium....not some bullsh#t 90 degree angle....seems like a waste of time.
Perhaps this is common for power/strength training as opposed to BB training....I don't think "Swede" is training for teh Worlds Strongest Man Competition.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2009, 09:20:05 AM »
If you really think that stopping at a "90 degree" angle constitutes a DB shldr press then ur the one who is clueless about training. Seriously, why would you cut ur range of motion for any exercise in 1/2 ? What are the benefits of performing 1/2 rep? Heavier weight? Working thru injury? What?
I'm aware that everyone's ROM is slightly diff. However, as someone stated earlier, DB to ear level should be a happy medium....not some bullsh#t 90 degree angle....seems like a waste of time.
Perhaps this is common for power/strength training as opposed to BB training....I don't think "Swede" is training for teh Worlds Strongest Man Competition.

Pandaemonium induced meltdown.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2009, 09:22:11 AM »
not really.  how was blockhead found?  some under on here pretty much went thru phn books, addresses, etc to identity blocks back in the day from an expo.  usernames are ok at times. 

huh?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2009, 09:42:11 AM »

I thought blockhead and Special Ed were a joke and come to find out that they were... :-\
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »
yes, you were "too cool" to talk to me.  i was the one who was running late for a flight, and did not mention wanting to "hang" with you Matty. 

btw, wearing aviators inside the airport and a smedium shirt screamed toolbag.  and i would rather be tall with a decent build than short on roids any day of the week my short friend.

you'll have to forgive Matt, in addition to being retarded, short, gay, half-negro and geographically challenged, he's also a compulsive liar

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2009, 12:53:12 PM »
yes, you were "too cool" to talk to me.  i was the one who was running late for a flight, and did not mention wanting to "hang" with you Matty. 

btw, wearing aviators inside the airport and a smedium shirt screamed toolbag.  and i would rather be tall with a decent build than short on roids any day of the week my short friend.

Are you White?  I'll bet Matt would have treated you better if you were Black.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »

;D ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2009, 01:05:52 PM »
lol yeh i ran in to him today, he was like "hey are you Matt?"  i was like um yeh.  Then he's like oh yeh i know u from getbig.  He was like yeh i travel a lot for work trying to start a conov, but was like oh yeh cool, and said well i gotta get goin my flight is leaving. Even though i still had an hour layover :P.  Im just chillin at the MGM Grand now going to workout soon, no gym really close to here which sucks. Golds is like a 15 min cab ride away :-\

MattT is as short on intelligence as he is on height

wearing aviators in an airport, what a homo douchbag, the midget moron MattT so desperate for attention ::)

Simplyhuge you should have punched the steroid dwarf out ;D
Thunderdome approved

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2009, 01:10:12 PM »
matt t i would beat the shit out of you you little short homo
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2009, 02:12:04 PM »
MattT is as short on intelligence as he is on height

wearing aviators in an airport, what a homo douchbag, the midget moron MattT so desperate for attention ::)

Simplyhuge you should have punched the steroid dwarf out ;D
Thats almost as bad as Chick wearing that stupid captain crunch outfit

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »
I travel a lot for work, so I figured sooner or later I would run into a few getbiggers.  I had just landed in Denver today and saw MattT.  I said hi and he said he was on his way to Vegas to work a booth for the Olympia weekend.  Saw a lot of bodybuilders / figure girls at the airport actually.  I'm assuming htey are all headed to Vegas as well. 

Matt was looking pretty large.  He's not very tall though, but i guess not many bber's are these days. 

pic or he doesnt exist

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2009, 03:25:32 PM »

you know I was trying to be nicer to Matt on this board, but he makes it so hard.  Especially after playing the "too cool" role with you. If any getbigger (cept Pumpster) came up to me, I would be thrilled to hang out with him/her.  And aviators and a little shirt, along with that fuking "holla" that he states, man, he is just at such a high douchebag level it cant be comprehended.  Hope you didnt let the midget ruin your trip simplyhuge. 

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2009, 06:45:25 PM »
Steroids are legal in Dubai India. ;D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2009, 06:51:00 PM »

Are you White?  I'll bet Matt would have treated you better if you were Black.  ;D

QFT
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2009, 06:52:36 PM »
Almost seems like Pumpster is lurking around in this thread

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »
DUBAI INDIA

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2009, 08:30:46 PM »

As well he should.  ;D
!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2009, 08:32:52 PM »
Did Matt T have a hoe with him or gay falcon men?
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2009, 09:02:27 PM »
Matt hard at work today..... doing a great job

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2009, 09:14:51 PM »
haha...the midget has a serious Napoleon complexes