Author Topic: testosterone injected in the fat  (Read 3954 times)

beard

• Getbig II
testosterone injected in the fat
« on: September 25, 2009, 07:34:26 AM »
I had a pretty short needle when I injected testo today. I'm not sure it got into my muscle, maybe more in the fat. Is that a problem? What happens if the testo ends up in the fat instead of the muscle?

4thAD

Re: testosterone injected in the fat
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 08:22:26 AM »
it will still absorb. You should be fine. It can cause a really sore injection, and possible abscess, but doubtful.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 08:58:14 AM »
you should be fine especially if your using human grade

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 09:12:05 AM »
 Thank you guys! Now I don't have to worry tonight  :)

dustin

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 09:50:30 AM »
Yeah, just takes about a week to dissipate and can sometimes turn into a painful sterile abscess. Shouldn't require anti biotics but can become really painful and red. I've had it happen a few times. Didn't take any anti biotics, just needed to make sure it didn't get hurt. My fiance is like the Tasmanian Devil though and she always managed to smash into them - HOLY FUCK does it hurt!!!

I have a bad habit of cramping up when hitting glutes and have done a few shallow injections. It really sucks with the oil sits between the muscle and fat, or goes directly in the fat. Even with most UGL stuff though it'll probably just go away in a week. Be careful and just use longer needles in the future though. That's what I do and it's good to go.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 11:17:33 AM »
iv had that happen like twice for using a one inch needle in the glutes..I only use an inch and a half and have no issues

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 10:58:10 PM »
If your needle was that frickin short you shoulda used a different inj. site. Side delts, biceps, chest?

Maybe next time you can stick it in your calf just to see what real excruciating pain is all about...

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2009, 07:02:03 AM »
If your needle was that frickin short you shoulda used a different inj. site. Side delts, biceps, chest?

Maybe next time you can stick it in your calf just to see what real excruciating pain is all about...

I pin my calves frequently, its really an easy injection.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 08:48:12 PM »
I pin my calves frequently, its really an easy injection.

Owchy...

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 04:50:39 PM »
I got no pain from my injection, feels like it should...

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 05:01:20 AM »
I got no pain from my injection, feels like it should...

Well painwise, but I still got a bumb on my ass. It's been a week now, but the bumb is smaller. I shot again with the same needle today, but last time a shot it more from above, now i put it straight in almost 90 degree angle and pressed it towards the skin. This shot was perfect, went straight into the muscle.  ;D

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 03:08:50 PM »
Well painwise, but I still got a bumb on my ass. It's been a week now, but the bumb is smaller. I shot again with the same needle today, but last time a shot it more from above, now i put it straight in almost 90 degree angle and pressed it towards the skin. This shot was perfect, went straight into the muscle.  ;D

You used the same needle? I really hope you didn't.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 05:32:59 PM »

i think he meant same length needle.  But why just choose your buttcocks?  They are so hard to reach just try some shoulders, tri's, quads, they aren't painful.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 11:48:44 PM »
what size needle are you using and how much fluid per injection?

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 03:48:37 AM »
what size needle are you using and how much fluid per injection?

3ml, it's about an inch (25mm) ...

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 03:51:45 AM »
i think he meant same length needle.  But why just choose your buttcocks?  They are so hard to reach just try some shoulders, tri's, quads, they aren't painful.

jt

Yes, the same length was what i meant ... a few years ago I always injected in my quads, but I got a bleeding and had to go to the hospital. It took me a year to recover somewhat the size of my other quad. Still today like 7 years later my right leg is a bit smaller. That's why I choose buttox, impossible to hit a vain.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 08:50:35 AM »
Yes, the same length was what i meant ... a few years ago I always injected in my quads, but I got a bleeding and had to go to the hospital. It took me a year to recover somewhat the size of my other quad. Still today like 7 years later my right leg is a bit smaller. That's why I choose buttox, impossible to hit a vain.

wtf never heard of that, bleed did you hit a major artery or something, you would think that would clot up.  Anyhow I never had a problem, but maybe you should go to a 1 1/2 inch needle, 1inch in kinda short for buttocks unless you are in like competition shape.  Btw lets see a picture of your booty and maybe we can analyze this better.

jt
TEAM Nasser

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 01:58:57 PM »
wtf never heard of that, bleed did you hit a major artery or something, you would think that would clot up.  Anyhow I never had a problem, but maybe you should go to a 1 1/2 inch needle, 1inch in kinda short for buttocks unless you are in like competition shape.  Btw lets see a picture of your booty and maybe we can analyze this better.

jt

Yes I must have hit a major thing in my leg. My whole leg got swollen and a few weeks after this happend my leg was all blue. I had to sleep with my bed in 30 degree angle something so less blood went to my leg.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 03:59:45 PM »
Yes I must have hit a major thing in my leg. My whole leg got swollen and a few weeks after this happend my leg was all blue. I had to sleep with my bed in 30 degree angle something so less blood went to my leg.

oh boy that doensn't soun good sorry to hear that fellow bodybuilder.  I love quads that would be disasterious. 

plz respect,

gnight,

jt
TEAM Nasser

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 09:24:31 AM »
oh boy that doensn't soun good sorry to hear that fellow bodybuilder.  I love quads that would be disasterious. 

plz respect,

gnight,

jt

Thanks man, but it's a long time ago now ....